when is hcg ran?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am running Punisher Stack from Aggressive Labz for 2 months with Dermacrine and was wondering if Clomid ran at 50mg for 2 months as PCT would be sufficient.
DMZ, M-STEN, D-DROL, YK-11 stack
Should I use HCG, if so how much?
Does running hcg help retain gains?

I would like a better understanding of when HCG is used.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 months might be a bit long (depending on experience level, etc.) Usually guys will pick ONE of those compounds for 4 (to maybe 6 weeks) That’s a strong stack!

Do you have TUDCA and other on-cycle health supplements ?

(Hopefully someone else comments on the Hcg)

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run it during the cycle, 250 IU E3D. Not only for avoiding testicular atrophy, but take care of your E2 levels. Your cycle is not only very hard on the liver, but you won't have any estrogen for 2 months. HCG also makes you retain gains easier, as recovery is faster.

WeakerNU

Awards
I’ve been following this thread and others. Seems there are different ways to use hcg. I know people may burn me I’ve been looking into DHEA also as to help with estrogen. Take time and learn from these guys

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2 months might be a bit long (depending on experience level, etc.) Usually guys will pick ONE of those compounds for 4 (to maybe 6 weeks) That’s a strong stack!

Do you have TUDCA and other on-cycle health supplements ?

(Hopefully someone else comments on the Hcg)
I have liver guard. I think I will run this stack only for a month.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you have to refrigerate hcg? I live with a few people I'm hiding my use from

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Run it during the cycle, 250 IU E3D. Not only for avoiding testicular atrophy, but take care of your E2 levels. Your cycle is not only very hard on the liver, but you won't have any estrogen for 2 months. HCG also makes you retain gains easier, as recovery is faster.
If my math is correct I need 5000 iu and I dilute with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water and inject 5 units every 3 days?
I'm horrible at math. can ya help me with this real quick lol

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If my math is correct I need 5000 iu and I dilute with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water and inject 5 units every 3 days?
I'm horrible at math. can ya help me with this real quick lol
Yes, I'm assuming that 5 units here are 0.05 ml, I don't know if all insulin syringes are equal.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I cycled for about 4 months a few years ago and got jailed. Was unable to PCT and I didnt use hcg at all. I think my testes have remained shrunk, my orgasms are very weak and little to no sperm production. I still have a sex drive, it's just not the same as when I was 21 years, just 4 years ago.
Could I benefit from running HCG solo after I get off the gear?

Hahahah yeah hcg is a pain to hide but it can be done

Or just don't give a fuk
I have a visiting nurse give me an anti-psychotic injection. I'll just take the label off the hcg and tell my grandma it's my medication.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might avoid cycling altogether when on antipsychotics bro

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Antipsychotics raise prolactine. Ask your doctor for help to restore your hormonal balance and sex drive, you need first a bloodwork.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Antipsychotics raise prolactine. Ask your doctor for help to restore your hormonal balance and sex drive, you need first a bloodwork.
I have had bloodwork done and the doctor said I'm not suppressed and everything looks good.
Do I just have bigger expectations for my balls than are real?
Maybe the antipsychotics are messing with my sex drive.

I've never lactated, on steroids or otherwise, but I guess that's something to look out for, thanks.
Edit: I think it's just the **** drugs im on fucking with my junk

Last edited:

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you get your prolactin tested? Antipsychotics usually mess with the sex drive, after all they are anti-dopaminergic drugs. And dopaminergic drugs used to lower prolactin and increase sex drive and counteract the main effects of antipsychotics. I would talk to my doctor to see if another drug or a lower dose improves things.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did you get your prolactin tested? Antipsychotics usually mess with the sex drive, after all they are anti-dopaminergic drugs. And dopaminergic drugs used to lower prolactin and increase sex drive and counteract the main effects of antipsychotics. I would talk to my doctor to see if another drug or a lower dose improves things.
Yeah I had everything checked. I am well.
I think I will get off this anti-psychotic, I hate drugs other than marijuana and steroids

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a visiting nurse give me an anti-psychotic injection. I'll just take the label off the hcg and tell my grandma it's my medication.
Hahahah its always the parents or grandparents that have 0 undersranding for what we are doing!

Just trying to build some extra muscle over here, none of your business!

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
She knows I'm taking something, I just think it would kill her if she thought I was injecting anything.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much of the gains can I expect to keep and how long after stopping should I PCT? Idk half lifes