When does MK677 start working?

• Thread starter AnabolicPitbull
  • Start date

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Someone told me it takes a couple months before MK677 does anything. I heard it is supposed to be run 6 months to a year.
I ran it for 1 month but I didnt see any changes, although I was recovering from a car crash so couldn't really lift heavy anyway ( although I dont think body building is 100% what made me want to try this after a 40mph impact)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone told me it takes a couple months before MK677 does anything. I heard it is supposed to be run 6 months to a year.
I ran it for 1 month but I didnt see any changes, although I was recovering from a car crash so couldn't really lift heavy anyway ( although I dont think body building is 100% what made me want to try this after a 40mph impact)
You will probably notice the hunger and sleep immediately depending on dosing. I would run 10-20mg for 8 weeks and you should see good results.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
I’m running it at 10 mg right now started it 3 weeks before my pct and I just feel bloated less soar

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re expecting something out of mk677 that fast you’re using it for the wrong reason. It’s a growth hormone secretagogue... it needs to be ran several months up to a year++ if possible. In all honesty it’s trash and if you can’t afford growth hormone you shouldn’t mess with this. Also if you’re expecting lean tissue out of this you’re also losing your time. This will help sleep, recovery which added to a good diet and workout plan COULD give you a little plus of like 2-3-4-5% that you wouldn’t get without it... but over the lapse of a year or more of use. Listen people use real growth hormone and don’t see results before 6 months to a year. It takes time even for real growth hormone and even that alone won’t do **** for muscle tissue unless you add it to anabolics then it’s going to help a little definitely but not nearly as much as some people think it does.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, reading between the lines on all your latest threads I think you may want to consider sdrol/tren/trest cos they are what will give you almost, almost, instant gratification.

If youd rather not mess with heavy hitting compounds, well, patience...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As nac mentionned... if you want fast result... you need to take the big guns. Big guns risks, side effects and some nasty things. If you don’t want to take risks with your health then(because nothing comes with risks in this game) then you stay with the safer and milder drugs and you use patience. A lot of patience. Lots of it

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont need or want instant gratification. I'm just afraid I've been getting a lot of misinformation about steroids. My "role model" is a 260+ pound body builder who has always shrugged away the seriousness of the high dose cycles he was always talking about. I'm basically re learning everything I thought I knew about steroids.
I'm starting a 3 month PCT and will do as much learning in the next 4 months as I can about training and steroids before I decide on an action to take.
I have so many questions that I would like answered, I am going to have to embarrass myself a little. I will not be so reckless in the future and keep to 2 - 3 compounds max.

Reactions: Nac

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re expecting something out of mk677 that fast you’re using it for the wrong reason. It’s a growth hormone secretagogue... it needs to be ran several months up to a year++ if possible. In all honesty it’s trash and if you can’t afford growth hormone you shouldn’t mess with this. Also if you’re expecting lean tissue out of this you’re also losing your time. This will help sleep, recovery which added to a good diet and workout plan COULD give you a little plus of like 2-3-4-5% that you wouldn’t get without it... but over the lapse of a year or more of use. Listen people use real growth hormone and don’t see results before 6 months to a year. It takes time even for real growth hormone and even that alone won’t do **** for muscle tissue unless you add it to anabolics then it’s going to help a little definitely but not nearly as much as some people think it does.
If you cant afford GH woud a peptide then be a good option instead of mk677. So many swear by it other say its not good. I am on trt and blast and cruise so I am familar with anabolics. There are SOOOOO many dang peptides it gets confusing as hell

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you cant afford GH woud a peptide then be a good option instead of mk677. So many swear by it other say its not good. I am on trt and blast and cruise so I am familar with anabolics. There are SOOOOO many dang peptides it gets confusing as hell
ipamorelin is cheap and side effect free pretty much. Solid choice but on the milder side for results.

tesamorelin is great for fat loss but expensive as ****

cjc (dac or no dac) is very effective, bit costly to run at 4mg a week (really where you want to be)

ghrp2 and hexarelin are both decent choices to throw in - mid range price and results.

personally though I’m gonna run Chinese generic hgh as that’s not really expensive any more

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would be your goal out of peptides? I think also mk677 can be beneficial if used for a year, but blood glucose should be watched but it’s a light tool

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be your goal out of peptides? I think also mk677 can be beneficial if used for a year, but blood glucose should be watched but it’s a light tool
More some recomp and strength gains