When does HCG work?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So when does it start working in the physical department? I’m doing my fourth shot of 250 units tomorrow and I haven’t noticed my shrinkage has improved much. My balls feel a little heavier but it’s not visually noticeable.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can take some time if you’ve been atrophied for awhile. Some ... people, suggest a huge blast for the first dose and then giving it only eod or less in order to coax them into working on their own. But you’re on trt. So what we’re doing here is forcing them to work period.

Within a month they should swell back up I would say. Though, I reiterate over and over, I haven’t had to really deal with this issue. I’m lucky.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It can take some time if you’ve been atrophied for awhile. Some ... people, suggest a huge blast for the first dose and then giving it only eod or less in order to coax them into working on their own. But you’re on trt. So what we’re doing here is forcing them to work period.

Within a month they should swell back up I would say. Though, I reiterate over and over, I haven’t had to really deal with this issue. I’m lucky.
Crazy lucky! I was atrophying before TRT rather noticeably I’m guessing to lack of Test. I’ve only been on for two weeks (it’s actually been about 4-5 shots) so I’ll update after a few more weeks

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any1 get low energy or constant tiredness with hcg?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been kind of lacking in energy in a way but I think that’s on me. Been feeling better with the HCG.
ever since I started hcg I've been literally in brain fog; could also be the increase dose in tbol.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Magnum where are your estrogen levels sitting with the hcg? Could be a factor and no joke I just started Tbol for the first time and those are the two things I’ve noticed in the first week. General lethargy and brain fog hoping I get some good gains the next 5 weeks to make it worth it!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnum where are your estrogen levels sitting with the hcg? Could be a factor and no joke I just started Tbol for the first time and those are the two things I’ve noticed in the first week. General lethargy and brain fog hoping I get some good gains the next 5 weeks to make it worth it!
hmm what dose you start? I just upped it to 37.5mg this week; this is my 3rd week and I'm getting brain fog. But last week when I shot my hcg I got the same type of brain fog then it went away hours later; so I dk what it is. Haven't got chance to do bloodwork but setting up my appointment soon.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have a test base or are you just running that? I know some people like to do tbol solo.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a test base or are you just running that? I know some people like to do tbol solo.
I'm just doing it solo for now to see how my body feels; I am running HCG too keep my balls in check though.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d blame the Tbol before the HCG tbh. I get foggy and lethargic when I up my dose of test but usually only lasts for one day.