When do i start to feel the tren?

Rage_vii

Awards
Hey, been on 400mg tren and 300mg testo for 4 weeks now. I cant seem to feel any difference, anyone know how long time it takes to feel the gains?

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Hey, been on 400mg tren and 300mg testo for 4 weeks now. I cant seem to feel any difference, anyone know how long time it takes to feel the gains?
It’s not a guarantee you’ll get that “on” feeling everyone talks about

Rage_vii

Awards
It’s not a guarantee you’ll get that “on” feeling everyone talks about
Haha, maybe i dont.. i dont feel any side effects either.. yet.. maybe a little swetty at night

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 4 weeks of the same weekly dose of enanthate esters, your blood plasma levels of the compounds should be peaking around now-next week.

Night sweatiness is a side of Tren. Ideally, if you are lucky, you won’t see much more sides.

If you aren’t seeing a bit more pumps, or any weight gain (or loss), another rep here or there, or adding a little weight on some exercises, something soon, then I would question the gear before long. But the sweating at night is a great sign, and you’re probably just not very observant or expecting too much too soon (no disrespect intended, just speaking bluntly).

Rage_vii

Awards
At 4 weeks of the same weekly dose of enanthate esters, your blood plasma levels of the compounds should be peaking around now-next week.

Night sweatiness is a side of Tren. Ideally, if you are lucky, you won’t see much more sides.

If you aren’t seeing a bit more pumps, or any weight gain (or loss), another rep here or there, or adding a little weight on some exercises, something soon, then I would question the gear before long. But the sweating at night is a great sign, and you’re probably just not very observant or expecting too much too soon (no disrespect intended, just speaking bluntly).
Weight gain as in body weight? Gone up from 70 to 77kg 🤷

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went up 7 kg in 4 weeks - when to start feeling gains?

Just fill your house floor with Legos and place chairs, so that you hit your toes on the legs and you'll get the anger and aggression, if that's what you're looking for.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you feel anything consider yourself unlucky. The only thing you should feel is negative side effects and we don't want negative side effects.

Steroids are not recreational drugs like crack and dope. You don't want to feel anything other then stronger in the gym

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you feel anything consider yourself unlucky. The only thing you should feel is negative side effects and we don't want negative side effects.

Steroids are not recreational drugs like crack and dope. You don't want to feel anything other then stronger in the gym
I was just going to reply umm...this isn't heroin..it's gear..you shouldn't want to feel anything except a raise in libido maybe.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When your anus gets prolapsed then you'll know your bf's Tren is working. HTH.