when did u feel it? pulsing mdrol

Belikearnold

Awards
3x a week I just took my fourth dose. I took 30mg today, just wondering when u felt urs

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By now you should be feeling better pumps at least.
More fullness in your muscle, maybe some slight weight gain.

What is your carb intake like?

If you dont feel any effect by start or mid of week 3, up dose to 40mg. IMO

-Gamer

Belikearnold

Awards
yeah i do feel better pumps and definately more fullness.. already a 4 pound weight gain. Im just waiting for the strength to kick in. My diet is very good with a lot of carbs lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i do feel better pumps and definately more fullness.. already a 4 pound weight gain. Im just waiting for the strength to kick in. My diet is very good with a lot of carbs lol
4lbs in a week. It's kickin in bro. Patience Grasshoppa

Belikearnold

Awards
Actually I was 217 this morning lol I was 207-210 when I started haha

Belikearnold

Awards
bumps. when did u guys feel the strength? :)

Belikearnold

Awards
OK I DEF FELT IT KICK IN TODAY... I was killing it in the gym. I took my 5th dose today so 1.5 weeks in and my bench 5x5 jumped 10 pounds and 20 for the last set, the pumps were crazy. I went heavier than usual on deadlifts and barbell rows than last time even though my legs were sore from running yesterday. I can't wait till my next dose on friday lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you pulsing mdrol? I still from all the reseach fail to see any logical point in this? How do you maintain steady blood levels with such a short half life?

Belikearnold

Awards
Why are you pulsing mdrol? I still from all the reseach fail to see any logical point in this? How do you maintain steady blood levels with such a short half life?
Hormones fluctuate all the time anyways, or so what I've read in this forum. I'm pulsing m-drol so I can make steady gains that I can manage to keep on after I'm done! Plus its better for your lipids and such I've read