What's your thoughts on the following cycle?

• Thread starter Dantesgotquestions
  • Start date

Dantesgotquestions

Awards
Alright so I've unfucked the question a little bit.

Thought on the following as a stacked cycle
500mg per week test e. So I'd be pinning 2ml per week @250mg/ml correct? I will use 2.4 vials right? (all vials 10ml)
600mg per week eq. So I'd be pinning 3ml per week @200mg/ml? I will use 3.6 vials?
300mg per week primo. So I'd be pinning 3ml per week @100mg/ml? will use 3.6 vials?

12 week duration + PCT
Will be taking AI every other day.

What would you change/suggest?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg per week test e = 2ml per week @250mg/ml? will use 2.4 vials? (all vials 10ml)
600mg per week eq = 3ml per week @200mg/ml? will use 3.6 vials (all vials 10ml)
300mg per week primo = 3ml per week will use 3.6 vials? (all vials 10ml)

w/ PCT

Is this a viable cycle? Input amd recommendations appreciated
Looking at your title, yes 500mg per ml is the same as 250mg per ml ×2. The same amount of Test.
There could be a difference with pip, because of solvents and amount of oil used.
Does this answer that question?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is also going to have a significant difference in how steady your blood levels are. You can expect more estrogen conversion and chances are you run into more sides that way.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is the question about the cycle itself or are you checking your calculating your dosing right?

assuming with those quantities this isn’t your first rodeo?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct me if Im wrong. I’ve never thought it good for test to go above 300mg per ML. Wouldn’t that crash more readily? 250mg per ml seems the highest stable.

Dantesgotquestions

Awards
Is the question about the cycle itself or are you checking your calculating your dosing right?

assuming with those quantities this isn’t your first rodeo?
Nah it's not my first time on but it is the first time made my own cycle. Yeah was just double checking I've done the quantities correct.

Dantesgotquestions

Awards
Looking at your title, yes 500mg per ml is the same as 250mg per ml ×2. The same amount of Test.
There could be a difference with pip, because of solvents and amount of oil used.
Does this answer that question?
Yeah there were two questions I should've been more specific. You answered the first one, but the second question was is the above cycle viable? Would you change in dose at all for any period for 12 weeks? I haven't formulated them myself before so figured I'd probably benefit from getting others opinions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah it's not my first time on but it is the first time made my own cycle. Yeah was just double checking I've done the quantities correct.
fair enough. Just quite a lot of juice.

300 test with 600 eq would be more common imo and give less estrogen sides but if you’ve run those doses before you’ll know best how you respond.

12 weeks is on the short side for EQ. Normally a 16+ week cycle compound from what I’ve seen.

me personally I’d like an oral kicker at least just to get the show on the road. With that amount of gear I’d keep it to the drier compounds though.

just my thoughts bro

Voxide

Awards
Not enough obscure and overpriced grey market pro-hormones and OTC estrogen blockers.

Other than that, excellent!

Dantesgotquestions

Awards
fair enough. Just quite a lot of juice.

300 test with 600 eq would be more common imo and give less estrogen sides but if you’ve run those doses before you’ll know best how you respond.

12 weeks is on the short side for EQ. Normally a 16+ week cycle compound from what I’ve seen.

me personally I’d like an oral kicker at least just to get the show on the road. With that amount of gear I’d keep it to the drier compounds though.

just my thoughts bro
Yeah makes sense, after talking to a few people I'll probably extend the cycle length and lower the doses a fair bit. Although I've done abit before its but I'll feel out how my body responds so this and test and adjust from there. Thanks

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright so I've unfucked the question a little bit.

Thought on the following as a stacked cycle
500mg per week test e. So I'd be pinning 2ml per week @250mg/ml correct? I will use 2.4 vials right? (all vials 10ml)
600mg per week eq. So I'd be pinning 3ml per week @200mg/ml? I will use 3.6 vials?
300mg per week primo. So I'd be pinning 3ml per week @100mg/ml? will use 3.6 vials?

12 week duration + PCT
Will be taking AI every other day.

What would you change/suggest?
Why take 2 shots of each of the compounds per week? The levels remain steady by just once a week injection. It sounds like you want to be a pincushion.

There is this old steroid calculator that might help you.

I have copies of many steroid guides and books in PDF format and in William Llewellyn's Anabolics book, it shows that once a week injection shows the level of the long ester steroids remain stable and level. I think 500mg of a shot of test e would be enough. PM me if you are interested in checking them out.

So, I'm a bit confused as to why you want to inject long acting esterified steroids multiple times per week.