Whats your favorite summer cycle?

sburns1992

Awards
I'm finishing up a very bad halodrol cycle, must have been bunk luckily had stano-plex with it that kinda saved the day.

So already planning my next cycle to start in a few weeks im wanting something to help with cutting, not hold a ton of water weight.

What do you brilliant minds recommend?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ultra 11 and 7 from iconic formulations. That with some dermacrine would be a great cut stack. Can even add in some thermoamp for a nonstim addition.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm finishing up a very bad halodrol cycle, must have been bunk luckily had stano-plex with it that kinda saved the day.

So already planning my next cycle to start in a few weeks im wanting something to help with cutting, not hold a ton of water weight.

You’re finishing up and starting in a few weeks? This confuses me

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I would run something and only had a few weeks to get “beach ready”, it would be Test, SD and Primo with an aggressive diet. SD for the fast and dramatic body changes the first 3-4 weeks and Primo to look&feel fantastic the rest of the summer and Test because, well, Test is king.

Reactions: Nac

sburns1992

Awards
If I would run something and only had a few weeks to get “beach ready”, it would be Test, SD and Primo with an aggressive diet. SD for the fast and dramatic body changes the first 3-4 weeks and Primo to look&feel fantastic the rest of the summer and Test because, well, Test is king.
Whats SD stand for?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You should have more time in between cycles bro.

sburns1992

Awards
You should have more time in between cycles bro.
I shouldn't have said a few weeks I was just being nonchalant I just like having the next one planned itll be probably 2 months before I start again, my last was only a 6 week PH cycle

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I shouldn't have said a few weeks I was just being nonchalant I just like having the next one planned itll be probably 2 months before I start again, my last was only a 6 week PH cycle
2 months after a cycle is this not enough time at all.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you PCT'ed for 4 weeks, it will take another couple of weeks for the SERM to clear out. So that's 2 months. Then you need another month or two for your hormones to balance out, and then you need some more time for you brain chemistry to get to normal and then you need time to get used to feeling normal and for you body to stay in homeostasis (hormonal, neuronal, brain chemistry, other endocrine factors, etc.). This is why short cycles don't really pay off compared to longer ones with better results.

Cycling all the time is not healthy. Period. I know the common internet lore is to time off = time on + PCT, but that is a huge bro misconception that is ruining the lifes of so many. You'll get sick in the head way before your heart or testies give up. Just the fact that you are thinking about cycling (probably thinking about it all the time) again is indicative of some sort of addiction. But that's just the tail end off it. Depression, a lack of focus, anxiety, etc. are most common with prolonged years of cycling. You are messing with your hormones and they have a holistic impact on the body like nothing else does. They impact serotonin, dopamine, catecholamines, neurosteroids, etc ... everything. For instance, alopregnenolone, is a neurosteroid that affects the GABA system, and it has a function of basically making gaba more effective, thus alleviating anxiety. Ever heard of postpartum depression women get when giving birth, where in some cases they even commit child homicide? Well this for instance has a lot to do with low alopregnenolone levels. And this is just one chemical, hormone, ... that is getting unballanced when you cycle. Dopamine transmission, sert expression, ... it's hilarious how much messing with your hormones does to your brain and body and cycling every two months is hilarious.

It doesn't matter if you did only a 6 week cycle. The body's homeostasis was broken and that's what matters. Sure, 19'nors for instance, will do more harm to brain's chemistry and will take more time to recover hormonally, so the compounds used does play a role, but that's just one of the factors. Nobody that cycles frequently stayed healthy in the head imo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you PCT'ed for 4 weeks, it will take another couple of weeks for the SERM to clear out. So that's 2 months. Then you need another month or two for your hormones to balance out, and then you need some more time for you brain chemistry to get to normal and then you need time to get used to feeling normal and for you body to stay in homeostasis (hormonal, neuronal, brain chemistry, other endocrine factors, etc.). This is why short cycles don't really pay off compared to longer ones with better results.

Cycling all the time is not healthy. Period. I know the common internet lore is to time off = time on + PCT, but that is a huge bro misconception that is ruining the lifes of so many. You'll get sick in the head way before your heart or testies give up. Just the fact that you are thinking about cycling (probably thinking about it all the time) again is indicative of some sort of addiction. But that's just the tail end off it. Depression, a lack of focus, anxiety, etc. are most common with prolonged years of cycling. You are messing with your hormones and they have a holistic impact on the body like nothing else does. They impact serotonin, dopamine, catecholamines, neurosteroids, etc ... everything. For instance, alopregnenolone, is a neurosteroid that affects the GABA system, and it has a function of basically making gaba more effective, thus alleviating anxiety. Ever heard of postpartum depression women get when giving birth, where in some cases they even commit child homicide? Well this for instance has a lot to do with low alopregnenolone levels. And this is just one chemical, hormone, ... that is getting unballanced when you cycle. Dopamine transmission, sert expression, ... it's hilarious how much messing with your hormones does to your brain and body and cycling every two months is hilarious.

It doesn't matter if you did only a 6 week cycle. The body's homeostasis was broken and that's what matters. Sure, 19'nors for instance, will do more harm to brain's chemistry and will take more time to recover hormonally, so the compounds used does play a role, but that's just one of the factors. Nobody that cycles frequently stayed healthy in the head imo.
Kind of a Debbie downer opinion, but I would say more or less true.

I mean unless you want steroid usage to become part of your lifestyle and identity (speaking as someone who it is for, happily so), you really don’t want to keep hopping on frequently.

Now the reality is if you want to get anywhere supraphysiological and stay there, that’s what it is going to be: chronic usage, likely culminating in never coming off. But if you are under your genetic limit and just wanting to get there a little faster, easier, stick to one modest cycle a year or so.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kind of a Debbie downer opinion
I know ... I agree, ... but the reality is what it is. Some will get a lot more affected then others though - at least, some will perceive effects a lot more then others do. Some are already on the edge and this will push them over, some are stable and maybe they'll get a bit less stable with years off usage. For the latter, this are small changes that maybe you wont even contribute to aas usage. In any case, it's not a healthy hobby haha I've however started dabbling with bio hacking, or at least with trying to get my mind/head in the best possible shape, and stuff like aas is really just like a bulldozer; neurotoxic, off balancing, etc. Hopping on something like a cruise dose of test, coupled with supplementation for neurosteroids along with taking care of neuro-inflammation and the serotonin system, might be a good productivity stack. But this is a long term solution, not something that would last only 3 months. And it would be a really individual based stack in regards to compounds/dosages being added to test. Anyway, the more you delve into the territory of biohacking, the more you see, how blatantly oblivious the whole bodybuilding community is towards the aas's destructive characteristics.

Also, cycling seems to affect peoples mental health a lot more then the b&c crowd.

Also, drug usage always caters to people who need drugs. People without mental problems don't usually get dependent on drugs. They do, don't get me wrong, but the majority of the ones who do get addicted have a problem or two that warranted the use of drugs. So it's people with mental problems making their problems worse with cycling gear all the time. I know nobody wants to hear this, but one cycle a year really is the max one should be doing. And just make the most of it. Off course, you wont stay above your natural limit doing so, but you'll stay super lean and maxed out. This is why I say aas makes sense only for cutting. Kinda is what aas was designed to do anyway (muscle preservation). Cutting is the hardest thing to do when natty and it's the most destructive thing towards muscle gains. So, have fun with optimizing your life, food, programming, etc. in order to eek out your gains and then cut with no worries of muscle loss with aas. Use GH, L carnitine ... and other non sex hormone disrupting agents if you wish in the mean time. That's fun to, as it really pushes you to do research and pay attention to details once more.

So imo, either cycle once a year, or b&c.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah agree with @Jinsun

can’t advise on a favourite summer cycle as that would just encourage you to do something that isn’t good for you.

sorry OP, this is just the way it is (like Hyde I also b n c) but I ain’t advising someone to go that way, that’s big life changing decision stuff and definitely not something you do based on an internet bro forum

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To answer the question plainly, whatever is dry and doesn’t give you much acne. That’s basically all you need: a cycle that doesn’t bloat you up but also doesn’t ruin your skin. Var always gives me worse acne even at little doses, Tren always gives me acne, estrogen too high always will.

You don’t need as much gear to cut as to grow either.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, for cutting, if you arent a big boy, you dont need that much. That's just for keeping gains. But more androgens will open up the possibility for a recomp not just a cut.