What's your favorite compound to stack with epiandro?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Title says all. What's your favorite compounds to stack with epiandro? I have used it with 1 and 4 andro in the past and that was okay, but now I want to try something different for a body recomp.

I was thinking about running it with kronos (11-kt) or dienogen. Will likely use 4-andro as well for a test base.

ALSO - has anyone here ran epicatechin with a PH? will epicatechin work even better if I run it with epiandro? I couldn't find any logs specific to this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epiandro could be stacked with just about everything .. depending on how hardcore you want to go

stacking it with other andros which you have done
can be stacked with dry compounds halo, xtren, epistane even dmz i would assume would be sick

as for epicatechin - i havent personally, but do know people who have and they quite enjoyed it ..i like my epi plex in PCT but some people wont run anything harsher then epi andro and i believe thats when you can stack it with -epi

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah I would love to run it with hdrol or dmz but I can't get my hands on that atm or I would lol. I was j/w if there would be some synergistic effects with epicatechin combined.. and IDK much about dionegen so wasn't sure if it would stack well.

Is dienolone a stronger compound than epiandro?

I like the recommendations so far, and man I really wish I could run it with h-drol lol but I'm thinking of epiandro/4-andro/dienogen and maybe starting epicatechin halfway through and continuing epicat into pct. Not sure on details yet im obviously still planning.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I would love to run it with hdrol or dmz but I can't get my hands on that atm or I would lol. I was j/w if there would be some synergistic effects with epicatechin combined.. and IDK much about dionegen so wasn't sure if it would stack well.

I like the recommendations so far, and man I really wish I could run it with h-drol lol but I'm thinking of epiandro/4-andro/dienogen and maybe starting epicatechin halfway through and continuing epicat into pct. Not sure on details yet im obviously still planning.
I'm stacking epiandro with Anabolic Effect and MTest right now, it is a solid "natty biased" stack. i believe dienelone is a wet compound / 19 Nor so you would probably benefit from running epiandro with it. GQdaLEGEND was very helpful with bringing me up to date on stacks as i took a long break from lifting. (tried DMZ and epi tren 8 yrs ago)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dienogen is WAY stronger than epiandro. I think the two would work well together, although I haven’t personally ran them at the same time. I recently ran dien with TRT test and Var, which was amazing, but had to be cut short. Have you ran a 19nor before? If not, and assuming you’re familiar with the effects andros have on you personally, I think adding dien to an andro cycle would be fine. I’d start low with the dien (50mg) and work up from there while assessing your tolerance, perhaps up to 100mg. I’ll say this about dien; I think it’s an underrated compound and very versatile. I can see it being used in a cut or bulk really, but the recomp (for me) was incredible at only 4 weeks of use. Just keep in mind that dien is a real player here compared to andros, and that means there are some additional considerations to keep in mind, like prolactin control, BP, lipids (last two are of course important with any anabolic).

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm stacking epiandro with Anabolic Effect and MTest right now, it is a solid "natty biased" stack. i believe dienelone is a wet compound / 19 Nor so you would probably benefit from running epiandro with it. GQdaLEGEND was very helpful with bringing me up to date on stacks as i took a long break from lifting. (tried DMZ and epi tren 8 yrs ago)
i love stano plex + anabolic effect stack .. adding mtest on top i can only imagine
almost feels like you arent running anything hormonal and still get the benefits
glad you enjoyed the run

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Dienogen is WAY stronger than epiandro. I think the two would work well together, although I haven’t personally ran them at the same time. I recently ran dien with TRT test and Var, which was amazing, but had to be cut short. Have you ran a 19nor before? If not, and assuming you’re familiar with the effects andros have on you personally, I think adding dien to an andro cycle would be fine. I’d start low with the dien (50mg) and work up from there while assessing your tolerance, perhaps up to 100mg. I’ll say this about dien; I think it’s an underrated compound and very versatile. I can see it being used in a cut or bulk really, but the recomp (for me) was incredible at only 4 weeks of use. Just keep in mind that dien is a real player here compared to andros, and that means there are some additional considerations to keep in mind, like prolactin control, BP, lipids (last two are of course important with any anabolic).

This is what I was hoping to hear about dienogen!! Thanks for the info. I'll probably run it at 50/day for a month and see how it works for me. I might continue the andros for another month before ending the cycle though.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I was hoping to hear about dienogen!! Thanks for the info. I'll probably run it at 50/day for a month and see how it works for me. I might continue the andros for another month before ending the cycle though.
You bet! And not to be preachy, but I wouldn’t run this without an AI and caber/prami on hand. I found that inhibit-p did a decent job, but I still hit exem a few times. When I returned to TRT only, I also added some ralox. I have pre-existing AAS induced gyno (tiny little BB size) that got annoyed by the dien, but the ralox did its thing. I honestly always have ralox on hand, and have for some time because of this. Might be worth grabbing some but totally up to you. Are you planning to log this if you run it? I imagine there are some folks who don’t pin and want to up their game with dienogen on top of andros so it might help some people.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You bet! And not to be preachy, but I wouldn’t run this without an AI and caber/prami on hand. I found that inhibit-p did a decent job, but I still hit exem a few times. When I returned to TRT only, I also added some ralox. I have pre-existing AAS induced gyno (tiny little BB size) that got annoyed by the dien, but the ralox did its thing. I honestly always have ralox on hand, and have for some time because of this. Might be worth grabbing some but totally up to you. Are you planning to log this if you run it? I imagine there are some folks who don’t pin and want to up their game with dienogen on top of andros so it might help some people.
I'll definitely look into an AI for the cycle, thanks for the warning. I've never needed an AI before and never had problems with gyno, but I can afford to get some soon. I've never even heard of ralox but will do some research into this. I've always just ran a 20/20/10/10 nolva pct and that's it aside from supplements.

And Yes, I do plan on logging the cycle. I started a training log here and just wasn't feeling it. I prefer pen and paper for logging my workouts. But a cycle is a different story, I will log with photos and all the useful info possible so I can help others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into ultra hard-epiandro and androsterone combo....big bonus of androsterone is it actually is known to IMPROVE lipids.

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely look into an AI for the cycle, thanks for the warning. I've never needed an AI before and never had problems with gyno, but I can afford to get some soon. I've never even heard of ralox but will do some research into this. I've always just ran a 20/20/10/10 nolva pct and that's it aside from supplements.

And Yes, I do plan on logging the cycle. I started a training log here and just wasn't feeling it. I prefer pen and paper for logging my workouts. But a cycle is a different story, I will log with photos and all the useful info possible so I can help others.
Ralox (raloxifene) is a SERM like Nolva, but they’re not interchangeable for PCT. In other words, stick with Nolva or Clomid but don’t rely on ralox for PCT. It won’t help you recover. Ralox shines in gyno “reduction” and prevention. I can’t speak for other board sponsors, but MA Research has effective ralox that I’ve used many times. As for the PCT itself and how you should dose Nolva or clomid, that’s out of my knowledge base since I haven’t done it in a long time (TRT began early for me) and I’d feel very uncomfortable offering a suggestion. There are some extremely knowledgeable dudes around here with mountains of info on PCT, so hopefully someone chimes in.

I don’t know how old you are or what your cycle history looks like, so I’ll just say please be sure you’re ready for the dien before you run it. I waited years before messing with 19 nors and I’ve been shut down for half my life, but that’s just me. 19 nors are a different animal and potentially a quick trip to poking your ass forever, even with proper precautions and the best PCT of all time. I’m more saying this because I kind of spoke lightly about dien earlier but don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea. It’s called tren light for a reason. BUT, the potential rewards are there and I, for one, can’t wait to get back on it.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I don’t know how old you are or what your cycle history looks like, so I’ll just say please be sure you’re ready for the dien before you run it. I waited years before messing with 19 nors and I’ve been shut down for half my life, but that’s just me. 19 nors are a different animal and potentially a quick trip to poking your ass forever, even with proper precautions and the best PCT of all time.
Never messed with a 19 nor before so I'm going to do more research. I recovered fine from dmz, hdrol and superdrol (not all at once lol) and I'm 30 now. I will see about doing blood work if it's that serious, but hopefully short low dose cycle will be okay.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine and androhard (contains epiandro) better gym performance, energy, pumps...

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting ready to throw some epiandro onto the 1-andro/3AD I'm running now. Using epicatechin as well and it has been good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready to throw some epiandro onto the 1-andro/3AD I'm running now. Using epicatechin as well and it has been good.
i think dermacrine might be the better choice if you are going for mass?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think dermacrine might be the better choice if you are going for mass?
You'll never guess what I traded for it! 😆

I'm going to use the epiandro pwo for a boost. I think it will also help keep the mass lean and not get too much fat gain. Plus I don't think I can manage slathering on anymore tropicals right now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You'll never guess what I traded for it! 😆

I'm going to use the epiandro pwo for a boost. I think it will also help keep the mass lean and not get too much fat gain. Plus I don't think I can manage slathering on anymore tropicals right now!
i get it....i just finished a run of 7 different topicals---my wife thought i was taking up residence in the bathroom :p
hopefully the epi will give the boost you are looking for!!!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i get it....i just finished a run of 7 different topicals---my wife thought i was taking up residence in the bathroom :p
hopefully the epi will give the boost you are looking for!!!
That takes dedication! On BOTH your parts!!

I've never used epiandro so I'm interested to see how it does me too!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I decided I'm gonna run epiandro and r andro for 4-6 weeks. I just ordered the r andro from iml.

Gonna order nolva and rebirth. Hopefully rebirth is enough to get the job done, and i won't need nolva for this cycle.

I am a little skeptical regarding the natural serm, but feedback on these forums has been positive so im really hoping it works for mild cycles.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The info on dienogen has been helpful and I'll probably run it later this year. I just think it's unnecessary for me and my goals right now.

Thanks for all the help!!

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
i love stano plex + anabolic effect stack .. adding mtest on top i can only imagine
almost feels like you arent running anything hormonal and still get the benefits
glad you enjoyed the run
Anything you would recommend for support on that mix? ive ran AE+Mtest but not with the stano