What's your dream cycle?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good lean and dry stack to run in October. I'm gonna go with a SARM cycle this time after doing a SMDZ 2.0 cycle a couple months ago for the first time in several years. I didn't have good results from it as I feel it was possibly bunk/severely under dosed.

So I'm kinda looking to go all out with this next cycle, running it either 6 or 8 weeks. Now I'm not saying money isn't a problem or anything, but it got me thinking I'd like to see what everyone's "money is no issue" stack put together for the best lean mass gains and also able to combat most or all sides possible. I'm mainly looking at the 1, 4 andro + epiandro stack from what I've read that's looking like it's what I want.

So with money being no issue, let's see what your best cycle would be, whether it's a SARM cycle or PH cycle... also, if you could write next to each product what it use is for, that would help out also because there's still a ton of these that I am not familiar with and I'm sure a lot of other people aren't as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not big on SARM's

what I'm planning for next month:
1-andro - lean gains
4-andro - mass and some estrogen conversion
epiandrosterone - hardening, focus and libido
Androsterone - "" complimentary to epiandrosterone

the 4-andro should keep some of the lethargy down.

The epiandro and androsterone should really skyrocket libido/hardening/focus/aggression/vascularity...while also eliminating bloat
for the 1-andro, 4-andro, and androsterone, I recommend going transdermal...I'll be using Alpha Gainz (I like Iron Legion Salvo and that's the carrier they use). For the epiandrosterone, I would go with ultra stano by AL (if you can find it) or Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz (clone of ultra stano).

if you wanted to go oral (not as efficient), IML has 1-andro and 4-andro in oral form.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Test / Tren maybe proviron/tbol as a topping.

Honorable mention: hgh + insulin

They sound dangerous but if you're prepared and knowledgeable it's all fairly straightforward. That's my ultimate stack.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
A dream cycle would be controlled gene-doping (real gene-doping not temporary stuff like these days).
Reducing myostatine to a "healthy" minimum and increase endogene GH production beside the sexual hormones to a higher "healthy" maximum. Of course everything in a aceptable ratio to keep the side effects as low as possible. There are a lot more points but I think everyone knows what I'm meaning :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
A dream cycle would be controlled gene-doping (real gene-doping not temporary stuff like these days).
Reducing myostatine to a "healthy" minimum and increase endogene GH production beside the sexual hormones to a higher "healthy" maximum. Of course everything in a aceptable ratio to keep the side effects as low as possible. There are a lot more points but I think everyone knows what I'm meaning :)
Your cycle needs a lot of blood level monitoring and yes it would be a dream to have doctor/scientist supervision the whole time. Hmmm... Gives me ideas right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Id like to see what test,trest with abombs kicker would do.

As to op im assuming u dont wanna pin and are looking into sarms, u said lean and dry so try stacking osta with epiandro and dermacrine and a mild ai. That sounds like a shredder to me, drop 1 andro on top and you got a nice legal needle free lean bulk.

By the way what brand dmz was it.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
You are completely right. Beside the fact that real gene doping is at the moment not easy to handle. One small change on one part of the DNA - and you can fu*k up hundredthousands of others (not that much if you remember that we have mor than 3'200'000'000 base pairs) . We are on the right way but still faaar away.
Imagine the possibilities to set precicely the "amount" of released endogene (!) hormones. This will probably never be published and if so only underground laboratories will manimpulate your wished part in the DNA - in a dirty hole somewhere in Vladivostok :D

No temporary myostatin inhibition due to the genome change. Will be lifetime. Until you probably die on a huge tumor haha
But with not exaggerated values and "only" on the upper reference bandwith...

As the thopic title says it's only a dream. I hope I will be a witness as long as I live. "It's good to have dreams just so long they are not fantasies" - Freddy Hayes in "House of Cards"

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id like to see what test,trest with abombs kicker would do.

As to op im assuming u dont wanna pin and are looking into sarms, u said lean and dry so try stacking osta with epiandro and dermacrine and a mild ai. That sounds like a shredder to me, drop 1 andro on top and you got a nice legal needle free lean bulk.

By the way what brand dmz was it.
Whole lot of bloat and estrogen is what that first cycle would be

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test / Tren maybe proviron/tbol as a topping.

Honorable mention: hgh + insulin

They sound dangerous but if you're prepared and knowledgeable it's all fairly straightforward. That's my ultimate stack.
Ding Ding Ding

Ran this combo, and by far the best combo of compounds I've ever experienced. Except Proviron was Masteron.

Test Cyp at 250/week
Tren Ace at 150/eod
Mast E at 500/week
Tbol at 40mg/day

This was my set-up. Will do again!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have dream cycles for bulking cutting and pre comp all pretty different because goals are different

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ding Ding Ding

Ran this combo, and by far the best combo of compounds I've ever experienced. Except Proviron was Masteron.

Test Cyp at 250/week
Tren Ace at 150/eod
Mast E at 500/week
Tbol at 40mg/day

This was my set-up. Will do again!!
I thought about Masteron but that's another compound to pin... I'll run out of inj sites. In all honesty I haven't even pinned once in my life. Lol so I'm probably talking out my arse.

But yes that stack is a dream for me. One day I shall feel how it's like.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought about Masteron but that's another compound to pin... I'll run out of inj sites. In all honesty I haven't even pinned once in my life. Lol so I'm probably talking out my arse.

But yes that stack is a dream for me. One day I shall feel how it's like.
Mix all in one pin bro-ham!!