Whats your cruise dose and ai dosage. Lets see it!

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ill start curious to see how everyone differs.

200 mg test e
12.5 mg aromasin x2 week

Not sure if overkill so getting bloods done asap

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Used to be 250 when I started and I realise I keep as much muscle doing 175 or 150 and the response when I go back on is much greater and also it gives a better break to the body although I don’t personally think 200-250 is toxic long term unless you’re predisposed to certain health problems already. No ai

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got bloods back today. Was on 120mg of test e with EQ levels down to ~20mg/wk now as it’s been clearing (had been on 120mg of that also but it crashed extra sensitive estradiol and very quickly pushed RBC, HGB & HCT out of range so dropped it 6 weeks before this draw). 25mg DHEA 2-3x a week was adde since. Extra sensitive total testosterone (won’t pick up the EQ) showed just over 1,000 ng/dl at trough (even skipped a day actually due to when the lab was open for the draw), and free test was 194. Estradiol was at 23.

L-Carnitine baby, 200mg per day. That, boron, zinc supplementation routinely - get more from less!

Now ramping up to 240mg that lipids and blood values are straightened out. Low E2 from the EQ hogging all my aromatase enzymes had boned my LDL. EQ estrogen metabolites do not provide the benefits of real estradiol.

Edit: no AI on that, just DIM once a day and the minerals handle the rest.

Last edited:
CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Typically

150mg TestE
50mg MastE

No AI
This is interesting and something I would consider running on a cruise. My TRT dose is 200mg/week but I'm currently about 5 weeks into a cycle of 450mg TestC and 400mg MastP. First time running Masteron and so far I'm loving this stuff. I'm probably around 15% bodyfat or a little under and it's hardening me up and veins are starting to pop out everywhere.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is interesting and something I would consider running on a cruise. My TRT dose is 200mg/week but I'm currently about 5 weeks into a cycle of 450mg TestC and 400mg MastP. First time running Masteron and so far I'm loving this stuff. I'm probably around 15% bodyfat or a little under and it's hardening me up and veins are starting to pop out everywhere.
I'm a fairly high aromatiser. So I either ran 200mg Test with an AI, or drop right back to 100mg. I also really enjoy and respond well to DHT...so the solution was obvious.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
175mg test cyp, split into 2 pins a week.

no ai needed (I only use 12.5mg asin once a week on 500mg test). Check bloods on cruise pretty regularly

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, yes, pinning gets old really quick
it really does. I don’t mind so much on a cruise as I go sub q (I still use a 25g pin 5/8s but never really feel it) but on a blast urgh. I combine everything into one pin but sticking 2-2.5ml twice a week is just annoying now.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long before labs do you lower dose and what do you lower it to to keep the doc happy?
My endocrinologist hasn’t asked for labs. But I think at the 1 year mark he will, few weeks away. Plan is to just skip a shot. At 250mg I’m probably just barley out of range.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got bloods back today. Was on 120mg of test e with EQ levels down to ~20mg/wk now as it’s been clearing (had been on 120mg of that also but it crashed extra sensitive estradiol and very quickly pushed RBC, HGB & HCT out of range so dropped it 6 weeks before this draw). 25mg DHEA 2-3x a week was adde since. Extra sensitive total testosterone (won’t pick up the EQ) showed just over 1,000 ng/dl at trough (even skipped a day actually due to when the lab was open for the draw), and free test was 194. Estradiol was at 23.

L-Carnitine baby, 200mg per day. That, boron, zinc supplementation routinely - get more from less!

Now ramping up to 240mg that lipids and blood values are straightened out. Low E2 from the EQ hogging all my aromatase enzymes had boned my LDL. EQ estrogen metabolites do not provide the benefits of real estradiol.

Edit: no AI on that, just DIM once a day and the minerals handle the rest.
Other than going by blood work, do you actually feel as though eq is reducing your estrogen by feeling?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been running 140 with 100mg DIM. No bloodwork for e, but feel pretty good and no tits yet lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Other than going by blood work, do you actually feel as though eq is reducing your estrogen by feeling?
Absolutely. Joints were popping and creaking a lot, getting lethargic, libido was lower. Meanwhile my gyno was actually getting bugged by all the eq estrogen metabolites floating around. Again, lipids were junk. Got all of the worst parts of low AND high estrogens

Feeling much better with the EQ cleared out. Calmer too.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely. Joints were popping and creaking a lot, getting lethargic, libido was lower. Meanwhile my gyno was actually getting bugged by all the eq estrogen metabolites floating around. Again, lipids were junk. Got all of the worst parts of low AND high estrogens

Feeling much better with the EQ cleared out. Calmer too.
Interesting... I've always read on it but wasn't sure if it was actually true as I am skeptical. Do you personally feel as eq is converting into a metabolite that acts like an aromatase inhibitor? Or is it just converting to a weaker estro - e1 which competes with e2?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... I've always read on it but wasn't sure if it was actually true as I am skeptical. Do you personally feel as eq is converting into a metabolite that acts like an aromatase inhibitor? Or is it just converting to a weaker estro - e1 which competes with e2?
It more strongly binds to aromatase than testosterone so it out-competes it, but the estrogen it converts to is not estradiol. So you end up with low estradiol but high estrogen metabolites of something else.

My joints were creaky, my lipids were bad, my gyno was bugging me. On 120mg each of test and eq.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It more strongly binds to aromatase than testosterone so it out-competes it, but the estrogen it converts to is not estradiol. So you end up with low estradiol but high estrogen metabolites of something else.

My joints were creaky, my lipids were bad, my gyno was bugging me. On 120mg each of test and eq.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Do you think your lipids was bad only because the Eq or could it be something else?

I only got total cholesterol checked (blood donation) during my Eq run and it was 179 on 600mg Eq.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRT is 120mg wk. I've been on a mild blast of 250mg leading up to a beach trip and I forgot what a responder I am. I've put on 7-8lbs over 5 weeks and leaned out mid section considerably. No e2 sides I can detect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you think your lipids was bad only because the Eq or could it be something else?

I only got total cholesterol checked (blood donation) during my Eq run and it was 179 on 600mg Eq.
100% sure it was the low E2 from the boldenone usage. Diet was particularly good with respect to routine fiber intake & eating right - I actually lost nearly 20lbs over the 9 weeks from intentionally being in a deficit. So you know I wasn’t just eating sugar or random crap routinely to have pulled that off. And bloods virtually always improve simply from losing weight and bodyfat, yet there it was a good 35 points higher than expected at that point post blast. Supplement intake was the same, including cholesterol lowering supplements.

I know it’s not what you want to hear, but it was a very bad fit for me. It would only make sense for me in a scenario where I have an abundance of E2 already, like a small amount of EQ combined with a large amount of testosterone. Something like 4:1.

My HDL was 38 and LDL was 137, so total was very similar in the 170s. That’s still a poor ratio, regardless of total lipid level.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100% sure it was the low E2 from the boldenone usage. Diet was particularly good with respect to routine fiber intake & eating right - I actually lost nearly 20lbs over the 9 weeks from intentionally being in a deficit. So you know I wasn’t just eating sugar or random crap routinely to have pulled that off. And bloods virtually always improve simply from losing weight and bodyfat, yet there it was a good 35 points higher than expected at that point post blast. Supplement intake was the same, including cholesterol lowering supplements.

I know it’s not what you want to hear, but it was a very bad fit for me. It would only make sense for me in a scenario where I have an abundance of E2 already, like a small amount of EQ combined with a large amount of testosterone. Something like 4:1.

My HDL was 38 and LDL was 137, so total was very similar in the 170s. That’s still a poor ratio, regardless of total lipid level.
Yeah I’m not a fan of Eq either, couldn’t wait to be done with it to be honest and I only saw total cholesterol from blood donation so I don’t know how screwed up my HDL or LDL was. I doubt I ever run Eq again, if I do it’ll be in a low dosage.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m not a fan of Eq either, couldn’t wait to be done with it to be honest and I only saw total cholesterol from blood donation so I don’t know how screwed up my HDL or LDL was. I doubt I ever run Eq again, if I do it’ll be in a low dosage.
If I was going to run, say 800mg test, 200mg EQ could theoretically lower my AI need and possibly improve lipids. But it’s definitely not for me at more common doses and ratios you see, and the increase in blood numbers probably won’t be safe for my own use based on response.

It’s not great for kidneys anyway. I would much rather use Masteron honestly.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I was going to run, say 800mg test, 200mg EQ could theoretically lower my AI need and possibly improve lipids. But it’s definitely not for me at more common doses and ratios you see, and the increase in blood numbers probably won’t be safe for my own use based on response.

It’s not great for kidneys anyway. I would much rather use Masteron honestly.
I agree!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
150mg per week, no ai.

This is my trt. If my next cycle goes well and I can slap on some extra size which I definitely will, then il probably stay on 200 after that to see if it helps me keep more size. Unless I'm going over 450+ mg a week of testosterone I don't even consider a ai

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
150mg per week, no ai.

This is my trt. If my next cycle goes well and I can slap on some extra size which I definitely will, then il probably stay on 200 after that to see if it helps me keep more size. Unless I'm going over 450+ mg a week of testosterone I don't even consider a ai
Thanks bro what's your e2 levels at without the ai

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks bro what's your e2 levels at without the ai
Last bloods was On 140mg of test cyp per week my testosterone was 906 and E2 was 37

I have a older bloodwork from a cycle when I was 27, that's 9 years ago, where my test was over 3000 and my estrogen was 104 with no ai and on many cycles back then I found e2 around 100 to be my sweet spot. Now if I was only on trt then I would have issues with estrogen being around 100 but on just trt anything from 20-60 seems to be fine for me

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last bloods was On 140mg of test cyp per week my testosterone was 906 and E2 was 37

I have a older bloodwork from a cycle when I was 27, that's 9 years ago, where my test was over 3000 and my estrogen was 104 with no ai and on many cycles back then I found e2 around 100 to be my sweet spot. Now if I was only on trt then I would have issues with estrogen being around 100 but on just trt anything from 20-60 seems to be fine for me
Damn that’s awesome. I know tons of guys would have massive heart attacks if they saw their E hit 100. I’ve long suspected the ratio is possibly more important than total numbers for E-related effects. Glad to hear this from you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn that’s awesome. I know tons of guys would have massive heart attacks if they saw their E hit 100. I’ve long suspected the ratio is possibly more important than total numbers for E-related effects. Glad to hear this from you.
I agree there needs to be some kind of a ratio or balance, I mean don't get me wrong if your test is 5000 and your E2 is 40 and you feel great then that's great, but we all know your body likes homeostasis, if you're testosterone levels are three times the normal range then your estrogen is probably going to be three times the normal range too for your body to feel like it's balanced

Reactions: Nac