What's with the heaters?

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Do a little research and then I try to ask some odd ball questions because who wouldn't go somewhere like this for info and then have people doggin on you. Thought this was for motivation and tips and all I do on the topic ... Seems like some people are just trash when it comes to hospitality. Help people don't dog them because I was a noob at some point too. For those who gave real advice helping me I appreciate it you're time and knowledge on the subject.

ReformedNerd

Awards
It's probably because there are lots who ask questions that should be answered via your own research via the Google. They come here and wanted it handed to them on a silver platter.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do a little research and then I try to ask some odd ball questions because who wouldn't go somewhere like this for info and then have people doggin on you. Thought this was for motivation and tips and all I do on the topic ... Seems like some people are just trash when it comes to hospitality. Help people don't dog them because I was a noob at some point too. For those who gave real advice helping me I appreciate it you're time and knowledge on the subject.
Some of what you thought was dogging you, wasn't really about you, it was referring to someone else.
We are (and will continue to be) a very helpful group of guys here.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I’ve never personally seen someone get ridiculed unless they are asking questions that they already have a set answer in their head to and they just want the validation, whatever that may be.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dude, you should have seen what the Body Building forums were like 10-20 years ago. I’m still amazed how helpful people are on the few forums that are left. It used to be that for every question you asked you would get 90% flaming dkhead responses…… No matter what the topic was.

I’m on some gun forums nowadays and you should see these dip-shits argue and pick at each other.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fwiw most of the time you can tell more about what a person posting is saying about themselves than who they are trying to talk about or the situation they are talking about anyways.

People go through phases being on the message boards, its like a stages of development thing, I'd just shrug it off there are plenty of people who enjoy helping people for good reasons.

(y)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't seen you getting any hate. If you're referring to your AI thread, then that is people genuinely not understanding what you're asking. And the same people trying to figure out your question(s) would've given you their opinions/answers, if you would've elaborated.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't stress about it, ppl come here and ask the same questions over and over again. You wouldn't know because your a new member but I've been here forever and we just get sick of seeing the same basic stuff all the time. Some ppl get more aggravated then others. I don't know if I've said anything you took offense to but dont sweat it. In the bigger scheme of things most of us are here to help.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you should have seen what the Body Building forums were like 10-20 years ago. I’m still amazed how helpful people are on the few forums that are left. It used to be that for every question you asked you would get 90% flaming dkhead responses…… No matter what the topic was.

I’m on some gun forums nowadays and you should see these dip-shits argue and pick at each other.
Wait... you're not that guy always saying 9 is way better than 45, right? j/k :p

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Don't stress about it, ppl come here and ask the same questions over and over again. You wouldn't know because your a new member but I've been here forever and we just get sick of seeing the same basic stuff all the time. Some ppl get more aggravated then others. I don't know if I've said anything you took offense to but dont sweat it. In the bigger scheme of things most of us are here to help.
Smont, if you ran for prez, I'd vote for you, lol. Even on cycle you are consistently the kind of thoughtful gentleman we all wish we could be.