What's Up With MA Research?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on Nov. 2nd. It was "processing" for quite a while. Now it shows "on hold" even though the money has been taken from my bank account quite a while back.
Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Crowbar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I placed an order on Nov. 2nd. It was "processing" for quite a while. Now it shows "on hold" even though the money has been taken from my bank account quite a while back.

Crowbar
That sounds like your bank froze the transaction. Id call your bank. We dont usually have any issues and lots of customers here so we would hear it if stuff was going wrong.

Or, did you place a order for a product that was on backorder? Maybe enclo
Screenshot_20231116_122733_Chrome.jpg

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I think I see what's wrong. It DID go through, but one back in August didn't for some reason--I suspect I or Mike entered the info wrong.
Again, no freeze on the transaction as it HAS been deducted back on Nov. 3rd.
I just need to send another to pay for the current order; however, I'm waiting for an email to get the go ahead.

This is the same account I've paid for every order through.

Crowbar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think I see what's wrong. It DID go through, but one back in August didn't for some reason--I suspect I or Mike entered the info wrong.
Again, no freeze on the transaction as it HAS been deducted back on Nov. 3rd.
I just need to send another to pay for the current order; however, I'm waiting for an email to get the go ahead.

This is the same account I've paid for every order through.

Crowbar
Ok, if all else fails shoot a msg to customer service.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MA is unrivaled. I've got more tada coming and enclomiphene on back order. I've been on enclo all year. After 5 months I went from 150ng to 487ng. 5 months later and it's up again to 669. All on 12.5mgs daily. Everything else is in range. My BP is also at an all time low at 106/70. I'm wondering if I should go eod and see if it holds steady? Thoughts?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MA is unrivaled. I've got more tada coming and enclomiphene on back order. I've been on enclo all year. After 5 months I went from 150ng to 487ng. 5 months later and it's up again to 669. All on 12.5mgs daily. Everything else is in range. My BP is also at an all time low at 106/70. I'm wondering if I should go eod and see if it holds steady? Thoughts?
I’m guessing no,…but any vision sides? Gyno?…I felt great on his enclo. hoping he has it for Black Friday sale!

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m guessing no,…but any vision sides? Gyno?…I felt great on his enclo. hoping he has it for Black Friday sale!
No, all good on both fronts. What do you think about me switching to eod instead of every day? I also mix mine with 5mgs daily of MA tadalafil.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, all good on both fronts. What do you think about me switching to eod instead of every day? I also mix mine with 5mgs daily of MA tadalafil.
I ran it daily for a month…And to stretch it out, I switched to Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat …didn’t feel any less effects! So I think you should be alright! Never saw a need to go higher than 12.5 either….

His tada is also superb! I literally use about 10 droplets from the dropper. (I cannot run anyones tada more than 2 days a week, extreme low body pain ensues)

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
T
I ran it daily for a month…And to stretch it out, I switched to Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat …didn’t feel any less effects! So I think you should be alright! Never saw a need to go higher than 12.5 either….

His tada is also superb! I literally use about 10 droplets from the dropper. (I cannot run anyones tada more than 2 days a week, extreme low body pain ensues)
Thanks bud. I'm almost done with this batch. When I open the next one, I think I'll go eod and see how it works. I agree with you, I think it will be good. I'm at 669ng's. Don't need to be any higher. LOL.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would give eod a shot and if it holds up maybe even take a break and see how long it holds up. Half life is 10-12 hours so 1 dose is doing something for 2-3 days.

Im not making reccomendations, just things that would be interesting to track to see how little or infrequently you can get away with dosing

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was doing 12.5 ED and when I was running low went to 6.25 EOD. Got new bottle and went 6.25 ED but went back to 12.5 ED cause I feel BETTER that way. Honestly at 12.5 daily I have stopped w the tada. But I wake up like I took the tada b4 bed💪🥩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was doing 12.5 ED and when I was running low went to 6.25 EOD. Got new bottle and went 6.25 ED but went back to 12.5 ED cause I feel BETTER that way. Honestly at 12.5 daily I have stopped w the tada. But I wake up like I took the tada b4 bed💪🥩
Take your tada daily in a really low dose like 5mg. You will get all the health and weiner benifits still. Even if theres zero sexual need for tada its a great daily supplement for men in general

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How fast is shipping typically? I’m a first time buyer with MA research. I thought I read within 24 hours but I placed an order last Thursday and had payment processed Friday, but haven’t gotten any word of shipping.
I’d guess you will get shipping info tomorrow or wed at latest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How fast is shipping typically? I’m a first time buyer with MA research. I thought I read within 24 hours but I placed an order last Thursday and had payment processed Friday, but haven’t gotten any word of shipping.
24 hrs? Noooo, Usualy takes about 5-7 days from placing a order to delivery. The first 2-3 days is usually for the e-check to clear and then it ships

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it were me, I would probably switch to EOD and actually start tapering down. Is your goal to just stay on enclo forever or to taper off?

icodeinc

Awards

Crowbar
What is MA?

icodeinc

Awards

Crowbar
MA ships from the US?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping is fast once the echeck clears which is typically 3 business days. Mike told be to order before 2pm est to basically knock a day off.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Take your tada daily in a really low dose like 5mg. You will get all the health and weiner benifits still. Even if theres zero sexual need for tada its a great daily supplement for men in general
5mg or 0.5mg?
EDIT: Nermind. Misread.

Last edited: