Unanswered Whats too high of a dose of lgd 4033?

BD171

Awards
I just picked up a sarm stack from my local shop. It consists of..

LGD 4033 - 15mg

S4 - 25mg

MK 677 - 15mg

Taken twice a day. Reading online most users recommended a max of 15mg a day for lgd. Is 30mg way too high?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doubt it. Main issue would likely be diminished returns. It would increase likelihood of side effects, but some people don’t get any sides from LGD, so it may not be an issue. I’ve seen more than one person suggest that the typically recommended doses for SARMs are overly conservative for bodybuilding use. I know Old Witch suggests going over 20mg of LGD.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post up in anabolics. To answer though, no, 30 is not too high.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but I told him the 30mg of mk677 might have you walking around like a zombie

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw one guy I knew get crazy results from 25mk and 10mg lgd. Worked his ass of in the gym, ate progressively and all home cooked meals and put on around 20lbs in 3 months. I’m sure it was a lot of water, but came out much bigger and ultimately leaner. The amounts your suggesting are very high in comparison, but maybe his quality was better and or his genetics were really good. Either way it was pretty drastic considering.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
go on youtube and watch tony huge videos on megadosing sarms

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take one a day for a couple of weeks, especially if you have never run MK-677. You may find you don't need anymore than 1 a day and save yourself 50%. I personally would be more concerned with the potential eye issues for S4, but that's just me personally. Locally there are products like this and I always suggest starting at one for a couple weeks and reassessing.
This is good advice

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every time I click on the threads at the bottom I post in some old ass thread, lol. BRB going to CEE thread from 2012.
Just saw that as well. Still great advice