Whats the worst name you've seen a supplement named?

Subber10

Awards
Theres a preworkout called WTF-Wake The Freak. I thought that was a pretty lame name

rhinovite

Awards
There is a sports multi named "easy to swallow Ultimate Man"

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Untitled.jpg

Ooooooooh, Creatine, Taurine and BCAAs? Totally "underground!" Where did Nutrex find these ingredients? What do they do???????

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what's "underground?" Morlocks. Worms. My grandparents.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
A product that's out called, "Fat Stripper". FAT...STRIPPER

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember this ecdysterone product and the hype about ants lifting multiple times their body weight?

Janner

Awards
Ultimate nutrition had a pre workout - Horse Power.

Tasted awful..

Myokemist

Awards
image-608062059.jpg

Myokemist

Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
image-134892886.jpg

Gorilla Nitro ingenious All Natural HiTech formula has excelled far above and beyond other products in existence. It's superior scientific and unique formula is One Of A Kind. Acquiring Lean Muscle Mass, Definition and Strength is the goal of most dedicated Body Builders. Gorilla Nitro formula supplies the important ingredients needed by Body Builders and Athletes who want peak performance nutrients. Dibencozide; Chromium Picolinate; O-K-G; Boron; Metabolic Optimizers; Creatine Mono Hydrate; GH Releasers; Plant Sterols; Yohimbe; Succinates; Medium Chain Triglycerides; Vanadyl Sulfate; Glandulars

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Living in the frat house, one guy always bought a product called "UP YOUR MASS" and sat it on top of his fridge. Bright yellow letters and a dark blue container. Needless to say we always colored in the M with a sharpie.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Living in the frat house, one guy always bought a product called "UP YOUR MASS" and sat it on top of his fridge. Bright yellow letters and a dark blue container. Needless to say we always colored in the M with a sharpie.
Winning lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
they leave their tubs out in the open like that? i dont even leave my **** out in my apartment cuz im afraid my room mate will use it lol