stimtron Active Member Apr 30, 2019 #1 Last time I took - 1-AD i assume nothing is close but what's closest I can buy?
stimtron Active Member Apr 30, 2019 #3 hairygrandpa said: Trestolone Click to expand... Source? Sorry I meant for oral use.
hairygrandpa Legend May 1, 2019 #4 There is oral trest, TD and injectable. Oral and TD you may get from the UK.
jtbull Veteran member Mar 29, 2020 #5 hairygrandpa said: There is oral trest, TD and injectable. Oral and TD you may get from the UK. Click to expand... Do you need a test base with this? I know quite a few people seem to run it with steroid cycles.
hairygrandpa said: There is oral trest, TD and injectable. Oral and TD you may get from the UK. Click to expand... Do you need a test base with this? I know quite a few people seem to run it with steroid cycles.
The Express 42 Well-known member Mar 30, 2020 #6 jtbull said: Do you need a test base with this? I know quite a few people seem to run it with steroid cycles. Click to expand... No, it will greatly boost your test levels and estrogen!!! Be careful there
jtbull said: Do you need a test base with this? I know quite a few people seem to run it with steroid cycles. Click to expand... No, it will greatly boost your test levels and estrogen!!! Be careful there
ndiguy Veteran member Feb 19, 2021 #7 agnibha said: Invalid Link Removed Click to expand... Quit bumping old threads, cocksucker