Whats the process behind muscle keeping on PCT

Shadowunder

Awards
So you Stop yout cycle , wair until the Esther is cleared and then start pct with clompihene or enclompihene( should be better many say and Maybe add nolva If necessary Right? But at that Moment of stopping the cycle your Test is 0 and until the pct drugs bring them to a level wherekthe Body can or wants to keep this enourmous muscle Mass gained in a shortet timr than usual how do you keep so much or most of IT its like a 90 year old man from Test Levels who hopes the pct kicks im fast enough so enough gaisn will be saved from cycle Right? Xd or what do you Guys so?

Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you Stop yout cycle , wair until the Esther is cleared and then start pct with clompihene or enclompihene( should be better many say and Maybe add nolva If necessary Right? But at that Moment of stopping the cycle your Test is 0 and until the pct drugs bring them to a level wherekthe Body can or wants to keep this enourmous muscle Mass gained in a shortet timr than usual how do you keep so much or most of IT its like a 90 year old man from Test Levels who hopes the pct kicks im fast enough so enough gaisn will be saved from cycle Right? Xd or what do you Guys so?

Thanks

Eat!
Train!

.... And add non-suppressive supplements.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Important factors about TRYING to keep gains after PCT : first of all it fucking sucks. I would never cycle and PCT because it’s basically 3 steps ahead and then 2-3 steps behind. Only reason I cycle is because I’m on trt.
How well you keep your muscles will depend mostly on genetics, how well you’re able to still train as hard when mentality every part of you will want to slack a bit AND diet. The thing is if your genetic sucks you can do whatever you want sadly you won’t keep much. Life isn’t fair. Especially after a few cycles if you’re close of your genetic potential.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I generally continue with progressive overload training, eat to my new calorie requirements, add in some natural supps like BMP, Laxo/Epi something like that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I generally continue with progressive overload training, eat to my new calorie requirements, add in some natural supps like BMP, Laxo/Epi something like that.
Best you can do... well said

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
add in some natural supps like BMP, Laxo/Epi something like that.
Agreed with this. I'll usually through in some Anfause as a nice laxo + epi natural anabolic product.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, during the cycle, you grow and make progress with help of AAS. When they are out of your system, you can also build or at least keep a lot of gained muscle with other anabolic hormones which you already have in you- and that is igf. You can raise igf level with many non supperssive supstances.
Mostly peptides
CJC-1295 DAC or Mod-grf
Mk-677-Ibutamoren
Igf-1 Lr3 of DES
Hexarelin
HGH
And after all insulin.
I think incorporating such peptides during pct is a win win situation

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what are y'all thoughts about SERM PCT? isn't that a newer concept? serms have a lot of side effects but seems like they are ideal for PCT

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, during the cycle, you grow and make progress with help of AAS. When they are out of your system, you can also build or at least keep a lot of gained muscle with other anabolic hormones which you already have in you- and that is igf. You can raise igf level with many non supperssive supstances.
Mostly peptides
CJC-1295 DAC or Mod-grf
Mk-677-Ibutamoren
Igf-1 Lr3 of DES
Hexarelin
HGH
And after all insulin.
Once the GH/igf compounds are out of your system, do your gains dwindle away? Or do you feel that they solidify what you worked for?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once the GH/igf compounds are out of your system, do your gains dwindle away? Or do you feel that they solidify what you worked for?
They help you retain muscle mass gained during the cycle, and if you are lucky or smart, you can even build some more muscle during pct

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They help you retain muscle mass gained during the cycle, and if you are lucky or smart, you can even build some more muscle during pct
I dont have a ton of money, so if you recommended 2 of those, what would you recommend?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mostly peptides
CJC-1295 DAC or Mod-grf
Mk-677-Ibutamoren
Igf-1 Lr3 of DES
Hexarelin
HGH
And after all insulin.
I would also add anti cortisol supps. They really help stave off fat gain. Ashwagandha and reduce xt are good ones.