Whats the most proven & strongest Test Base aside from Injectable form?

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Hey all! Still new to the workings of supplements and synthetics after 4 or 5 years of dabbeling and I'm sure there are plenty threads about this topic however I haven't been satisfied with my search so going out on my limb here asking all you anabolicminded individuals what would be the most potent and successful test base for a cycle short of injections, Have been coming across a few people wanting to stick with orals so the closest thing I could think of would maybe be transdermal? possibly androgel, but I figure there has gotta be some oral prohormone of sorts stronger then the dhea derived pros.
friend is running his first real cycle If you can call it that with dbol & anadrol, he was taking some supplement with 550mg 1andro2andro4andros I believe I told him to stick with for now as a test base..
Greatly appreciate all feed back!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of people use trest (ment). Also epi andro + 4andro is a popular choice, albeit an expensive one. Also proviron + 4andro might be nice... Dbol that you mentioned also arometises but you need dht, so migh be if you add proviron to the mix that the total outcome will be fine. Just don't take my words for it, I'm just helping to open up a debate here :)

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Lots of people use trest (ment). Also epi andro + 4andro is a popular choice, albeit an expensive one. Also proviron + 4andro might be nice... Dbol that you mentioned also arometises but you need dht, so migh be if you add proviron to the mix that the total outcome will be fine. Just don't take my words for it, I'm just helping to open up a debate here :)
I think you hit it on the head with the proviron & 4ad, I was looking more into that as well, the trest as a base with dbol might be some scary estro issues from most peoples report on trest, I personally was disappointed when I did the ph trest run doing caps and transdermal going as high as 175mg daily it sucked, strange thing was I think it gave me some gyno towards the end but no positive effects at all like it was fairy dust.. had it stacked with 1andro or 4andro I think..
Back to the main topic, So a DHT derivative such as proviron, maybe winny something like that would work as a test base running dbol then? ive been kinda seeing some people say dht compounds or some atleast caused lethargy, I think anadrol was the main one but I'm learning more and more about that interesting one..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dbol 5alpha reduces and aromatizes. SO it gives you dasically everything test will. Old school bodybuilders like Arnold used DBOL as a "test base" before pinning test was even a thing. I ran a cycle of just primo and dbol and I felt great on it.

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Dbol 5alpha reduces and aromatizes. SO it gives you dasically everything test will. Old school bodybuilders like Arnold used DBOL as a "test base" before pinning test was even a thing. I ran a cycle of just primo and dbol and I felt great on it.
Awesome, that helps a lot! I was trying to figure out if the dbol would be fine on its own as well as figure out the most bang for the buck for a stacker, Right now He's running 60dbol 50anadrol with a tri andro product.

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
oh by the way! did you have to use an AI on cycle, if so which one and what were your doses?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah off course, now you've reminded me :) Dbol converts to DHM. Have no idea though how dhm works, if it differs from DHT. Also dbol doesn't convert to normal estrogen. It's the same as with DHT. It converts to it's own estrogen, just can't remember the name atm.

But somehow I doubt that just using dbol for a base is a better idea then running test with it. For once the plasma hormonal levels would probably fluctuate A LOT.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only thing that works as a test base is testosterone or pro hormones to testosterone.
As far as a pro hormones effectiveness, that depends on dosing. The higher you dose the better they’ll be.

If you use trestolone, that’s a trestolone base.

If you use dht or dht pro hormones, that’s a dht base.

If you use dbol, that’s a dbol base. And dbol 5a reduceat a very low rate, you’ll get very, very little m1t (methyl 1-testosterone)from dbol (m1t is 5a reduced dbol) and I think anyone who’s used m1t will tell you it’s nothing like test, dht, or even 1-testosterone lol.

Fedexgunot

Fedexgunot

Awards
Yeah off course, now you've reminded me :) Dbol converts to DHM. Have no idea though how dhm works, if it differs from DHT. Also dbol doesn't convert to normal estrogen. It's the same as with DHT. It converts to it's own estrogen, just can't remember the name atm.

But somehow I doubt that just using dbol for a base is a better idea then running test with it. For once the plasma hormonal levels would probably fluctuate A LOT.
Damn! I'm learning something new and intriguing every minute here lol.

The only thing that works as a test base is testosterone or pro hormones to testosterone.
As far as a pro hormones effectiveness, that depends on dosing. The higher you dose the better they’ll be.

If you use dbol, that’s a dbol base. And dbol 5a reduces at a very low rate, you’ll bet very little m1t (methyl 1-testosterone)from dbol (m1t is 5a reduces dbol) and I think anyone who’s used m1t will tell you it’s nothing like test, dht, or even 1-testosterone lol.
See I was considering grabbing this Super or Ultra DMZ for him, has DMZ & MSten my thoughts were the Msten would maybe act as a good test base being a DHT PH, M1T was on my mind but I hear it makes for a miserable run and the purpose of the test base was to neutralize that lethargy BS. This is all very interesting, I only recently have been looking up Anadrol as well it being DHT but supposedly had some kind of effect like a 19nor making prolactin bred gyno issues, Whats your thoughts on that? See I always just assumed all dht compounds were the same like the way Masteron works, I love it, but I'm learning thts not the case?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn! I'm learning something new and intriguing every minute here lol.

See I was considering grabbing this Super or Ultra DMZ for him, has DMZ & MSten my thoughts were the Msten would maybe act as a good test base being a DHT PH, M1T was on my mind but I hear it makes for a miserable run and the purpose of the test base was to neutralize that lethargy BS. This is all very interesting, I only recently have been looking up Anadrol as well it being DHT but supposedly had some kind of effect like a 19nor making prolactin bred gyno issues, Whats your thoughts on that? See I always just assumed all dht compounds were the same like the way Masteron works, I love it, but I'm learning thts not the case?
Yea, everything is different based off structure modification.

Msten is di methyl 1-test (2,17a-m1t)
M1t is methyl 1-test (17a-m1t)
1-test is 5a reduced Boldenone
Dbol is methylated boldenone
Boldenone aromatize at about half as much as test, but everyone’s different, and 5a reduces very, very little. This is because of the 1-ene structure modification to testosterone.

Personally I feel 100x better on testosterone than I do on trestolone. I’ve ran both. But that’s me.
I’ve also ran ph’s to both.
Trest is more potent, yea, but nothing replaces test. That’s what researchers in this field are always searching for, the holy grail of modifications to get test effects, but no sides.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and dbol aromatizes into methyl estrogen, so even though it aromatizes less than testosterone, the methyl estrogen it aromatizes is much more potent than estrogen.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Take it from someone who ran dbol basically solo. It does function as a test base. It causes hair loss and gyno, so whatever it reduces and aromatases to are similar to DHT and estrogen.

I forgot which AI I used. It’s the one dosed at 1mg. I think it was .5mg a day but don’t quote me.

And I didn’t say I would recommend running with no test. But as a stand-alone it’s about the best oral next to trest to run without test.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and dbol aromatizes into methyl estrogen, so even though it aromatizes less than testosterone, the methyl estrogen it aromatizes is much more potent than estrogen.
Isn't the only difference it's half life? Or are you saying it has a higher binding affinity to er then e2?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

If you use dbol, that’s a dbol base. And dbol 5a reduceat a very low rate, you’ll get very, very little m1t (methyl 1-testosterone)from dbol (m1t is 5a reduced dbol) and I think anyone who’s used m1t will tell you it’s nothing like test, dht, or even 1-testosterone lol.
I understand the science, but from real world experience I felt great with no test. For 10 weeks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So does dbol reduce to m1t or dhb? You guys are confusing. Whatever it is is DHT like because it causes mean hair loss

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it from someone who ran dbol basically solo. It does function as a Dbol base. It causes hair loss and gyno, so whatever it reduces and aromatases to are similar to DHT and estrogen.

I forgot which AI I used. It’s the one dosed at 1mg. I think it was .5mg a day but don’t quote me.

And I didn’t say I would recommend running with no test. But as a stand-alone it’s about the best oral next to trest to run without test.
Fixed.

Well dbol is listed as being about half as androgenic as test, and around 2x as anabolic. It can 5a reduce, but it’s an insight amount. If it was, you’d feel like garbage from dbol.
But remember, androgens bind with the androgen receptor, and this causes androgenic side effects, which will vary in users, hair loss is one of them.
But if you run even 10mg of m1t (5a reduced dbol)you’ll realize what a difference 1 molecule makes.
Your last statement though doesn’t quite make sense to me. Standalone means without test if I’m not mistaken.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fixed.

Well dbol is listed as being about half as androgenic as test, and around 2x as anabolic. It can 5a reduce, but it’s an insight amount. If it was, you’d feel like garbage from dbol.
But remember, androgens bind with the androgen receptor, and this causes androgenic side effects, which will vary in users, hair loss is one of them.
But if you run even 10mg of m1t (5a reduced dbol)you’ll realize what a difference 1 molecule makes.
Your last statement though doesn’t quite make sense to me. Standalone means without test if I’m not mistaken.
Have you ever run dbol without test? Or are you basing your argument off of theory?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever run dbol without test? Or are you basing your argument off of theory?
Yes, as well as a number of others compounds, my first 5 years of hormone usage was with oral compounds.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, as well as a number of others compounds, my first 5 years of hormone usage was with oral compounds.
So dbol as a stand-alone did not have you feeling good? I have friends that run dbol only cycles and they are in love with the compound. My experience was similar.

BroscienceX.

Sorry couldn’t resist. You are cool

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean mdhb

DiHydroBoldenone is 1-testosterone.

Methyl group.

Just as 1-test is nothing like boldenone

Dbol is nothing like m1t

Dehydrotestosterone =Androsta-1,4-dien-17β-ol-3-one = boldenone
Dianabol = methyl dehydrotestosterone = 17a methyl androsta-1,4-diene-17b-ol-3-one=methyl boldenone

Dihydroboldenone = 1-en-5a androst-17β-ol-3-one

M1t= 17a methyl 5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So dbol as a stand-alone did not have you feeling good? I have friends that run dbol only cycles and they are in love with the compound. My experience was similar.

BroscienceX.

Sorry couldn’t resist. You are cool
I didn’t mean one doesn’t feel great off dbol, I meant if any significant amount of Dbol 5a reduced into m1t, one wouldn’t feel great, everyone feels great on dbol, so this isn’t the case

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to wikipedia it reduces to M1T. In minute amounts.

That said, dbol itself is likely highly androgenic as evidenced by the extreme androgenic side effects.

So it is androgenic, estrogenic and anabolic. Everything you need.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah anecdotaly, the androgenic ratios from rats don't always translate to human use...
All the humans that I know personally that run dbol solo love it. Myself included.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all! Still new to the workings of supplements and synthetics after 4 or 5 years of dabbeling and I'm sure there are plenty threads about this topic however I haven't been satisfied with my search so going out on my limb here asking all you anabolicminded individuals what would be the most potent and successful test base for a cycle short of injections, Have been coming across a few people wanting to stick with orals so the closest thing I could think of would maybe be transdermal? possibly androgel, but I figure there has gotta be some oral prohormone of sorts stronger then the dhea derived pros.
friend is running his first real cycle If you can call it that with dbol & anadrol, he was taking some supplement with 550mg 1andro2andro4andros I believe I told him to stick with for now as a test base..
Greatly appreciate all feed back!
The most successful Test base (the most Test-like base) would be transdermal Test. ....if a person isn't pinning.

Brenwad

Awards

This is a great contribution.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
8-9 pumps of Tostrex/Tostran testosterone gel puts my levels over 1100.