Whats the lifestyle of anabolic use like

guoshuang

Awards
Do bodybuilders cycle or blast and cruise for years until their natural test level can’t return to normal after pct, then hop on trt and keep blasting on top of the trt?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have bodybuilders who use massive amounts of gear for years on end, natural bodybuilders, and everything in between. It has to be on an individual basis. Heavy use may work for some, yet as we see on the board, there are those that can't run a basic test cycle without a terrible list of side effects they are feeling.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Competitive bodybuilders aren’t running PCT. It doesn’t make sense, 3 steps forward and 2 back, when you can cruise and only take 1 step back. And yes they will need TRT later on, or suffer very low/no test.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well since the main question has been answered. I'll go ahead and add something irrelevant to it per the lifestyle... Previous to my getting actual TRT there wasn't a lot of travel out of state because illegal drugs. Now there isn't a lot of travel out of state because I don't like to travel.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No way its a triple whopper with cheese and no mayo value meal
Extra mayo, it's bulking season lol.

I say this while I'm 30lb over my weight class

🤣 Il go eat my spinach and eggs now
I love cheese, & fake cheese, on my burgers normally, but is it weird that I prefer all my whoppers specifically without cheese??

Also, the mayo is part of what makes the whopper great!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love cheese, & fake cheese, on my burgers normally, but is it weird that I prefer all my whoppers specifically without cheese??

You ever have a real Philly cheese steak with cheese wiz?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You ever have a real Philly cheese steak with cheese wiz?
Haven’t lived until you have gotten one from Philly. Good thing I live like 30 minutes from there

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The answer to the question is a double quarter pounder with cheese value meal, yes🙋
No way its a triple whopper with cheese and no mayo value meal
Extra mayo, it's bulking season lol.

I say this while I'm 30lb over my weight class 😂

🤣😪 Il go eat my spinach and eggs now
Dude you forgot about my mayo phobia lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Actually most if the time I do get my whoppers without cheese now that I think about it..usually o ho to Carl's Jr or what you guys call Hardee's they put cheese on all the burgers and it's fantastic I'm so hungry!! Stupid chicken breast and stupid cream of rice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, but I do love cheese wiz immensely, so I’m sure it’s a good combo for me!
We got a real traditional Philly cheese steak place 20min from my house. Shaved ribeye on every one. There's lots of different kinds they make but he only uses cheese wiz unless you specifically ask for no wiz and I think he charges you 50cent extra for No cheese wiz lol. It's like a penalty fee for ruining the classic lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually most if the time I do get my whoppers without cheese now that I think about it..usually o ho to Carl's Jr or what you guys call Hardee's they put cheese on all the burgers and it's fantastic I'm so hungry!! Stupid chicken breast and stupid cream of rice
I’m not necessarily encouraging you to go off your diet, but I believe (barring a prep where someone is trying to get truly lean) you can basically eat as many greens & cruciferous veggies as you like.

Extra Greenbeans, peas, broccoli sprouts, that kind of stuff can add up if you don’t count it, but you can eat a bag of broccoli and spinach a day and there’s just no way it’s going to derail your fatloss. Excess fiber may speed loss if it causes nutrient malabsorption even.

So pour yourself a bag of steamer broccoli, throw some salt or low sodium teriyaki (or mustard or hot sauce) and enjoy getting ripped

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not necessarily encouraging you to go off your diet, but I believe (barring a prep where someone is trying to get truly lean) you can basically eat as many greens & cruciferous veggies as you like.

Extra Greenbeans, peas, broccoli sprouts, that kind of stuff can add up if you don’t count it, but you can eat a bag of broccoli and spinach a day and there’s just no way it’s going to derail your fatloss. Excess fiber may speed loss if it causes nutrient malabsorption even.

So pour yourself a bag of steamer broccoli, throw some salt or low sodium teriyaki (or mustard or hot sauce) and enjoy getting ripped
Or take some DNP and eat whatever because it doesn’t matter anymore lmao 🤣

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I hate you @Hyde LOL I'm wondering if being 215 with abs is worth it or being lean enough for the first time in years where masteron will actually do its thing and I didn't even get any dammit lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I seccond this, I don't count my vegetables as calories, as long as there steamed or cooked in a way where you don't need any oil or added calories. I go unlimited and I will use a couple servings of 0-10 calorie sauces.

Hot sauce and soy sauce ore usually 0

Most mustards are 5 cal

And lots of the sugar free sauces are 10 cal.

Il weight out my protein serving and throw it on a unlimited veggie salad. I've filled a entire mixing bowl with mixed greens, toss it into a salad wit a 5-10 cal dressing and my meat and the entire bowl would be under 500 cal even if I counted the greens.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate you @Hyde LOL I'm wondering if being 215 with abs is worth it or being lean enough for the first time in years where masteron will actually do its thing and I didn't even get any dammit lol
Do it man; chase your goals with conviction! Don’t you want to say you did it?

THEN you will really know if it’s worth it, and even if not you will grow a lot from what you learned and experienced. There is a lot of satisfaction from accomplishing something difficult.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do it man; chase your goals with conviction! Don’t you want to say you did it?

THEN you will really know if it’s worth it, and even if not you will grow a lot from what you learned and experienced. There is a lot of satisfaction from accomplishing something difficult.
You're totally right and it's the whole reason I'm doing it. What keeps me going is hoping my wife is looking down on me going damn babe! You still got it obviously I wish she was here to enjoy the ride with me but it us what it is. Plus I know the rebound is going to be epic! That's when the results will truly come and I can be satisfied