What's the deal with trest

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I've heard some people say it's great and others say to stay away at all costs. Are there any reports of permanent infertility? I can't really find anything that bad about it, so I wonder why some people have such strong opposition to it.

Any good or bad experiences would be helpful.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Unless there is some data/argument 'against' its use that Im unaware of it is just like most other hormonals, in the sense that some people can have tough recoveries and others standard. Based on what Ive read here and another couple forums most users fall into the latter demographic.

All my runs with it have been problem free.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved it. A little nipple sensitivity. Definitely need a strong AI on hand. Not OTC, for sure. But it was a fun run.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AFAIK, fertility issues aren't permanent. But if that's a concern, I would recommend avoiding it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing hcg can't handle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing hcg can't handle
Trest shut me down way way way to hard. I have never been that shut down before, not even 16 weeks into a contest prep on (Tren + Mast + Halotestin). It took me a decent amount of hcg to come out of that trest funk. I said I'd never use it again.. but I did, I tried it again with the new topical version that was released and unlike last time when I had great results, I wasn't blown away this time. I also didn't get shut down as hard.. same brand both times, I even ran a higher dose the second time.

Not sure if it was dosed wrong or what.. I wont bother anymore.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing hcg can't handle
Trest shut me down way way way to hard. I have never been that shut down before, not even 16 weeks into a contest prep on (Tren + Mast + Halotestin). It took me a decent amount of hcg to come out of that trest funk. I said I'd never use it again.. but I did, I tried it again with the new topical version that was released and unlike last time when I had great results, I wasn't blown away this time. I also didn't get shut down as hard.. same brand both times, I even ran a higher dose the second time.

Not sure if it was dosed wrong or what.. I wont bother anymore.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, it's ruff. Did you use injectable?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used trest oral, transdermal and oil based. The stuff is straight up amazing. Reminds me of a stack of test and tren. I would just work my way up in dose to find the sweet spot. For some the sides can be pretty crappy.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
It is amazing, especially Dermatrest, but yes it shut me down really bad (8 weeks). Nolva, Clomid and a few high doses of HCG helped me. Can't say for sure if I'd use it again, because of the crash when coming off

Hawkwarrior

Awards
What about focused nutrition trest? That's the pill version right?
There are some guys here who said it can be used as a great preworkout. So trest can give you strength gains and muscle leaness that rivals a test/tren run? Sounds too good to be true.
Yep but some guys here love it and some guys say it sucks....in all honesty...whAt is the final verdict on it's runs?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about focused nutrition trest? That's the pill version right?
There are some guys here who said it can be used as a great preworkout. So trest can give you strength gains and muscle leaness that rivals a test/tren run? Sounds too good to be true.
Yep but some guys here love it and some guys say it sucks....in all honesty...whAt is the final verdict on it's runs?
Week One: About 3 days in, hunger started increasing. I'm now 5 days in and I literally can't eat enough. It's insane. Aggression is starting to go up, too. Weather has been a downer (Harris County got over 15" of rain). I started at 2 caps PWO and bumped to 2 PWO and 1 spaced out. I'll probably stick with this dose for the rest of the run.
Weight: 170 (+0)

Week Three: Bumped dosage up to 120 mg. I prefer 2 PWO and 2 spaced out. I find this scheme works better than 1/1/2pre or 1/1/1/1. Noticeable increase in aggression and focus. More energy and concentration when focusing on tasks, whether it's the gym or school. More definition and muscle fullness, too.
Weight: 176.8 (+6.8)

Week Four:
Weight: 182 (+12)

Week Five: Probably could have gone up in weight if I didn't get sick. Not much to say here, I was basically dying lol
Weight: 183 (+13)

Final Thoughts: I gained 13 lbs in a surplus which probably could have been more if i didn't get sick and stop eating/working out. Fat gain was minimal. I didn't notice a huge libido or energy boost. In fact, this isn't something that made me feel 'on' at all. I liked dosing 2x a day - 2 caps AM and 2 caps PWO. It didn't keep me up at night if I took before bed, either. Strength was up significantly. I ditched the incline bench press but noticed more control and strength on incline DB. My nips did burn, a lot, and I thought I was going to develop gyno but it went away shortly after the cycle ended. No sensitivity or anything. I had to up my Exemestane dosage to 25 mg EOD and I might have preferred Letro or Adex. My chest is larger and fuller and my biceps are more defined. I've gotten several compliments on my traps, too - which is odd because I don't work traps that much. I am definitely shut down more than any other oral cycle I've taken (never pinned, FWIW). I'll keep this updated as I venture through PCT, but I'm pretty happy with my results.
Here's my results.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Here's my results.
So you like it? Recommend it? What would be great to run with it? I talked to a lady over the phone the other day about the supps her comp is selling. She mentioned trest and she also raved about Yeti ressurection? She said it is the strongest thing they have but she didn't sound like she really knew what she was talking about. I don't think SARMs are in yeti? Anyways trest does sound interesting. I'm gathering all of this information on all if these compounds and trying to put together a good run for the future. I love this forum lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you like it? Recommend it? What would be great to run with it? I talked to a lady over the phone the other day about the supps her comp is selling. She mentioned trest and she also raved about Yeti ressurection? She said it is the strongest thing they have but she didn't sound like she really knew what she was talking about. I don't think SARMs are in yeti? Anyways trest does sound interesting. I'm gathering all of this information on all if these compounds and trying to put together a good run for the future. I love this forum lol
Trest is a harsh cycle. Not so much because of lethargy/liver/kidney problems but because it converts to methyl estrogen. YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT RUN TREST WITHOUT A PHARMACEUTICAL AI! Exemestane is preferred because it's suicidal. It's fun, though. And makes a great test base. You can add stuff like Epistane (which kills me... Makes me super tired and dead feeling) and be fine. You absolutely 110% need a SERM. Trest shuts you down hard.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's ruff. Did you use injectable?
This is a good point. Huge difference between oral and injectable.

I've only used it IM. Great stuff. I'm on TRT so I don't worry about recovery.
Bout to start it again with epi. Great combo.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trest is a harsh cycle. Not so much because of lethargy/liver/kidney problems but because it converts to methyl estrogen. YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT RUN TREST WITHOUT A PHARMACEUTICAL AI! Exemestane is preferred because it's suicidal. It's fun, though. And makes a great test base. You can add stuff like Epistane (which kills me... Makes me super tired and dead feeling) and be fine. You absolutely 110% need a SERM. Trest shuts you down hard.
Epistane should only cause lethargy if you're not running a test base with it as estrogen can get too low, but this should not be a concern at all when taken with trest.

I used to run test/epi combos and felt amazing. Super wired, super horny. I believe this will be more pronounced when epi is taken with trest.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane should only cause lethargy if you're not running a test base with it as estrogen can get too low, but this should not be a concern at all when taken with trest.

I used to run test/epi combos and felt amazing. Super wired, super horny. I believe this will be more pronounced when epi is taken with trest.
Yep. I took Epi with no base and felt like dog doodoo . I want to try it with Trest and Tren but have to wait

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As an FYI to people reading, on trest ace (or IM) I only use exemestane as an AI, nolva ED (10-20mg), and a small amount of PRAMI. This removes any sides for me. I also take an ARB for BP while on it (already on one so I just bump the dose).

Trest turned me into a sexual beast last summer. I felt more 'on' and had a far higher libido than anything else ever taken, even more so than test/mast. Dose was 350-500mg / week (trest ace).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep. I took Epi with no base and felt like dog doodoo . I want to try it with Trest and Tren but have to wait
I have to wait about a month or two before I can start the combo, since I'm finishing up a massive tattoo. I always use low dosed accutane when on, but can't take it while getting tattoo'd, messes up the healing.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an FYI to people reading, on trest ace (or IM) I only use exemestane as an AI, nolva ED (10-20mg), and a small amount of PRAMI. This removes any sides for me. I also take an ARB for BP while on it (already on one so I just bump the dose).

Trest turned me into a sexual beast last summer. I felt more 'on' and had a far higher libido than anything else ever taken, even more so than test/mast. Dose was 350-500mg / week (trest ace).
Forgot about having Prami/Caber on hand. Good point.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot about having Prami/Caber on hand. Good point.
I needed it about 2/3 through my last 3 month run. Was getting nipple pain, but knew it wasn't estro since I was on exemestane and nolva. It took care of it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next time I run trest phenyl/ace it'll be just 25mg e/o/d.
I personally like tren better.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was going to run a trest/tren/mast blend this summer but not happening anymore :(

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Did you run pill version of trest? I must have overlooked that on your trest the dark side thread but I did read it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run pill version of trest? I must have overlooked that on your trest the dark side thread but I did read it
Yep. I don't think Focused makes a transdermal Trest. I didn't want to run the risk of rubbing TD Trest on my girlfriend, either. I've yet to ran a TD anabolic, I believe. Super-11 may be the first

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Talking about TD Trest, how effective is it mg/mg compared to oral? brofessorx

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure as I've only used im trest.

I'm sure others have used both. But I think td is better for time release an oral for pre workout.