Whats the consensus on injectable SARMs?

Psychonaut

Awards
I’m looking for every piece of knowledge that all of you have on the dosages of injectable sarms and their effects on biomarkers, personal experiences are good too.

It seems as if the metabolites of every SARM we know of currently is less androgenic than the actual parent compound. Sublingual/injected RAD is androgenic city, injectable LGD/Osta also look to be rough on liver enzymes.

Whats the deal? Why are these SARMs still highly liver toxic even when acting on tissue before circulating to the liver? Are people just dosing way too high?

I want to run injectable LGD/Osta for 4-6 weeks alongside SR-9009, NAC, theanine and potentially injected glutathione if this **** is THAT toxic.

Dosage info would be amazing. I cant find ANYTHING on these but they seem to have great potential.

Honestly just might get some damn Accadrine, throw it in some carrier and inject that so I have something with a super short halflife so if something goes wrong I can be quick to get off and be clean.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is nothing but trouble, for many its gonna crash test and screw up all your markers and provide very little benifits. I have people's bloodwork on osta, I actually just got some more yesterday from a member here who there bloods got trashed by osta.

Injectable lgd is my favorite because I get zero sides, even at 50mg a day no sides. But that dosent mean it will be the same for others and I've seen the opposite. Rad would be a better stack with lgd.

Sarms are not this special safe category that people once thought. There pretty much no different then the weaker oral steroids and they come along with the same potential risks. Running sarms without testosterone or something that converts to estrogen is a bad idea. Sarms don't have estrogen or dht conversion so if you run them long enough to make the cycle worth while you probably will crash test and estrogen.

I'm also a rep for the board sponsor, so here's my shameless plug if you wanted to research these things.....

My screen name is 15% off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m looking for every piece of knowledge that all of you have on the dosages of injectable sarms and their effects on biomarkers, personal experiences are good too.

It seems as if the metabolites of every SARM we know of currently is less androgenic than the actual parent compound. Sublingual/injected RAD is androgenic city, injectable LGD/Osta also look to be rough on liver enzymes.

Whats the deal? Why are these SARMs still highly liver toxic even when acting on tissue before circulating to the liver? Are people just dosing way too high?

I want to run injectable LGD/Osta for 4-6 weeks alongside SR-9009, NAC, theanine and potentially injected glutathione if this **** is THAT toxic.

Dosage info would be amazing. I cant find ANYTHING on these but they seem to have great potential.

Honestly just might get some damn Accadrine, throw it in some carrier and inject that so I have something with a super short halflife so if something goes wrong I can be quick to get off and be clean.
Doses over 3mg are going to make them no longer selective. Or less selective. But are people using them too high? No I feel like most people don't run them high enough. You wouldn't use 10mg of winstrol so why would you take a sarm that's much weaker then winstrol and run 10mg. That's why people don't see results. If your looking for a free lunch then sarms, prohormones and steroids are not for you. And liver toxicity is a very low concern with sarms and most oral steroids. Nac is more then enough for liver on sarms and I wouldn't trust any injectable glutathione that isint coming cold shipped from a pharmacy.