Whats the consensus on Brawn nutrition these days?

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
I havent used any prohormones since dmz 2.0 from blackstone and iron mag dmz 3.0. I do remember responding incredibly well to them though and I was able to increase my bench press from 285 to 365 in about a month and a half. I was about 19 at the time and fucking loved that ****. I was looking for something similar and saw Brawn sells superdrol and epistane. I was looking specifically at bodyshock.pro but ive seen it elsewhere aswell. I didnt see any dmz from brawn but bodyshock also carries a brand called core labs x that has dmz. I would just like to know if anyone here has had good experiences with either of these companies products. Thanks you

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I havent used any prohormones since dmz 2.0 from blackstone and iron mag dmz 3.0. I do remember responding incredibly well to them though and I was able to increase my bench press from 285 to 365 in about a month and a half. I was about 19 at the time and fucking loved that ****. I was looking for something similar and saw Brawn sells superdrol and epistane. I was looking specifically at bodyshock.pro but ive seen it elsewhere aswell. I didnt see any dmz from brawn but bodyshock also carries a brand called core labs x that has dmz. I would just like to know if anyone here has had good experiences with either of these companies products. Thanks you
I bought brawn stuff from bodyshock.pro and fatburners.at. I think they were bunk. I don't think that the stores had the problem, but the company itself. Also Olympus labs from what I've heard too

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
I bought some epistane from brawn, and corelabs dmz and mdrol from bodyshock. From fatburners.at i ordered hero nutrition superdrol and Brawn superdrol. So i guess ill find out soon enough.

Last edited:

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
I bought brawn stuff from bodyshock.pro and fatburners.at. I think they were bunk. I don't think that the stores had the problem, but the company itself. Also Olympus labs from what I've heard too
Do you remember which prohormones you got? I know some are just really weak compared to others.

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
Honestly im about to just start my own damn prohormone company over in europe somewhere its legal. Buy raws from china, lab test, accurately measure and cap your product, package it up. I think there is enough demand provided you have public lab tests. Or maybe we can start a donation system where we all pitch in something like a dollar to lab test this crap. Tired of all the fake bullshit. I ordered a boatload of prohormones from aggressive labs and it was all riceflour. I shouldve known though because they were a US company.

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
Olympus and brawn epi
Ive heard bad things about olympus. Was this your first time with epi because I know some people dont respond well to it. Ive heard people say anavar is signifigantly stronger and others who say it makes them strong as ****. Never used it myself

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
Olympus and brawn epi
I also ordered some superdrol, m1t, and epistame raws from china and it was ridiculously cheap. $7/1000mg superdrol. If its legit than these supplement companies can kiss my ass.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i havent ran them .. but know couple people who love brawn epistane

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly im about to just start my own damn prohormone company over in europe somewhere its legal. Buy raws from china, lab test, accurately measure and cap your product, package it up. I think there is enough demand provided you have public lab tests. Or maybe we can start a donation system where we all pitch in something like a dollar to lab test this crap. Tired of all the fake bullshit. I ordered a boatload of prohormones from aggressive labs and it was all riceflour. I shouldve known though because they were a US company.
damn shame when co does that

good to see you are testing stuff out .. did you reach out to them and let them know ?
i would assume they wont respond back

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im pretty sure somebody on here had their Brawn batch lab tested and it came back slightly underdosed but legit. I haven't heard of any bad reviews regarding them but yeah I heard all about Predator and OL UK.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im pretty sure somebody on here had their Brawn batch lab tested and it came back slightly underdosed but legit. I haven't heard of any bad reviews regarding them but yeah I heard all about Predator and OL UK.
yup i believe epi was 99.9% pure but 7.5mg instead of 10mg per cap from what i remember

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
damn shame when co does that

good to see you are testing stuff out .. did you reach out to them and let them know ?
i would assume they wont respond back
Sorry, I should have clarified. I never tested any of aggressive labs phs. But after taking msten, dmz and alpha one (tring to replicate dmz 3.0 recipe) from them for a month I didnt notice a damn thing. Eventually I slowly Increased the dosages to the point I was taking at least 100mg of each per day and still not a damn thing. At those dosages my liver should have been dead. I emailed them about it and said they should get their products tested because there was no way these contained prohormones and they never responded. I ordered them from mass-supplements.com and they were verified by Aggressive. Masssupplements has since shut down.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought some epistane from brawn, and corelabs dmz and mdrol from bodyshock. From fatburners.at i ordered hero nutrition superdrol and Brawn superdrol. So i guess ill find out soon enough.
if you recently ordered brawn superdrol then there is definately something wrong

Jonnyboykills321

Awards
if you recently ordered brawn superdrol then there is definately something wrong
They emailed me letting me know that they were out of stock (even though they accepted my money) and replaced it with swiss pharmaceuticals superdrol.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
They emailed me letting me know that they were out of stock (even though they accepted my money) and replaced it with swiss pharmaceuticals superdrol.
I used swiss pharma SD as well. Nothing happened. Really, why skimp on something legal with such cheap raws ? Is it that difficult for companies to actually deliver what they say on the package?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any1 used their PMAG35 ?

i know there was a mix up with the labeling of halo .. but that was corrected and brawn confirmed that its actually promag

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know if you go to there website they tell you were to buy there stuff because of fake stuff