Whats the "best " way to approach my Goal

Shadowunder

Awards
So to Take it Short. Right now im lean bulking ( Just call it bulking ,300 calories surplus,going Up 1-1,5kg per Month Up in bodyweight.- No PEDs atm

Maybe many of you know this Problem,im Generally lean, veins are Showing in shoulder and Arms , Definition in Trizeps and biceps when flexed but the stomach is storing Most fat, i have a flat stomach still but Not showing Abs. For now idk its Winter and i want gain muscle.

For Summer i want to Go down to 8-10% Depends when i Like the Definition in my ab Areal.

Now my Question: i will do an Epistane cycle ( did sarms in the past etc, have knowledge of pct and in cycle Support) , since epi Gives dry lean gains would it be smarter to Cut down before the Summer to my Goal bodyfat and then start the cycle ( again in a surplus i want togain muscle ) ,or keep bulking natty longer and then starting the Epi with lower calories so it will lean me out a bit too but then i could Miss the whole reason of the whole cycle that is dry gains.

I thinkyou understand my "Problem" If you have experience with epi Share your comments whats the best approach for my Goal.

Thanks

scuncknuts

Awards
Epistane has a very high anabolic androgenic ratio. You will get jacked no matter what on epi. Doing cardio is difficult on epi because of back pumps and joint pain. To me it's not a cutting compound it's closer to superdrol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane has a very high anabolic androgenic ratio. You will get jacked no matter what on epi. Doing cardio is difficult on epi because of back pumps and joint pain. To me it's not a cutting compound it's closer to superdrol
Have you used epistane? Because it's nothing like superdrol, it's way way closer to Winny in terms or results and some guys use it in there contest preps in place of winstrol. Also the anabolic androgenic ratios are for rodents, they have nothing to do with humans

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So to Take it Short. Right now im lean bulking ( Just call it bulking ,300 calories surplus,going Up 1-1,5kg per Month Up in bodyweight.- No PEDs atm

Maybe many of you know this Problem,im Generally lean, veins are Showing in shoulder and Arms , Definition in Trizeps and biceps when flexed but the stomach is storing Most fat, i have a flat stomach still but Not showing Abs. For now idk its Winter and i want gain muscle.

For Summer i want to Go down to 8-10% Depends when i Like the Definition in my ab Areal.

Now my Question: i will do an Epistane cycle ( did sarms in the past etc, have knowledge of pct and in cycle Support) , since epi Gives dry lean gains would it be smarter to Cut down before the Summer to my Goal bodyfat and then start the cycle ( again in a surplus i want togain muscle ) ,or keep bulking natty longer and then starting the Epi with lower calories so it will lean me out a bit too but then i could Miss the whole reason of the whole cycle that is dry gains.

I thinkyou understand my "Problem" If you have experience with epi Share your comments whats the best approach for my Goal.

Thanks
Your diet determines your results more then your selection of drugs. You can get ripped on dbol If your diet is correct and you can get fat on tren if you eat like crap.

Regardless of your goal, it's always better to get as lean as you can comfortably before starting a cycle, unless your goal is get as big and strong as possible and your not worried about getting fat in the process. The epistane is going to help you reach your goal, but only if the diet is there. Abs are made in the kitchen, anabolics help maintain muscle while dieting and help build muscle while in a surplus

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used epistane? Because it's nothing like superdrol, it's way way closer to Winny in terms or results and some guys use it in there contest preps in place of winstrol. Also the anabolic androgenic ratios are for rodents, they have nothing to do with humans
Was gonna say the same…I’ve seen guys get stupid ripped, on Epistane….Not the mass or strength of SD, but a killer physique nonetheless….depends on your goals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Was gonna say the same…I’ve seen guys get stupid ripped, on Epistane….Not the mass or strength of SD, but a killer physique nonetheless….depends on your goals.
Usually im one to say that steroids aren't going to get you ripped but there's something about epistane that helps. It acts like a steroid and a ai at the same time and Id think while it might not be doing something crazy for fat loss , it's helping you drop water. I'm speculating here as I don't know exactly what the mechanism of action is for certain. I actually wish more ppl would carry it. Not so much supplement companies but ugl.

scuncknuts

Awards
yes i have used epistane