Whats the best stack to run with RAD 140?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Interesting. This thread put into my head the thought of running RAD from the end of my bulk and into the cruise.
Also have been considering adding in dmz/msten with the same timing. Maybe I'll just add all of them in. Lol
I'll be doing a rad/dmz log starting December

Hastur

Awards
I'll be doing a rad/dmz log starting December
I look forward to this, bro! That's going to be a killer stack. I really liked the SARM & PH/DS combination, seemed like there was more synergy there, anecdotally speaking of course. But I plan on running Rad again with other compounds this December as well!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Someone needs to run it solo so people can actually get a grasp of what it does

Hastur

Awards
Someone needs to run it solo so people can actually get a grasp of what it does
Quite a few people have. Like I said, I know two people who have personally. Dma ran it solo, with his TRT dose test. And YouBet ran it solo as well, adding EpiAndro for a test base later. There are reports and logs out there. And even more people using it solo who aren't posting, no doubt.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bumped my Rad dose to 16mg and Androvar again at 1200mg. Let's see what it can do.
I'm glad you bumped this quote. Be mindful of potential blood thinning at this dose and above. I started having nose bleeds and bleeding gums when brushing. Which is not normal for me at all. Stopped the RAD, stopped bleeding. Didn't happen until 16 and 20mg. Another member also had same experience.

ryannike

Awards
I'm on my second week of rad 140. On 20 mg . I feel so lethargic can't finish my workout. Plan to bump down to 10mg and add 5 mg of lgd well c how it works!!

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm about to run MK with it, I'll keep you posted but very interested in what you run with it and the results you get.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second week of rad 140. On 20 mg . I feel so lethargic can't finish my workout. Plan to bump down to 10mg and add 5 mg of lgd well c how it works!!
Wow no. Lowering the dose may be a good idea but adding LGD certainly is not as long as you don't plan to switch over to LGD with a test base at the time the LGD kicks in.
Personally I wouldn't ever stack a suppressive compound with letvargy issues to what I'm running when I already have lethargy issues.

Since the Lethargy problem with RAD seems not only be a problem of suppression in my eyes you have the choice of switching to something that works like a test base or a stack with a test base or jumping to pct.

RED Bull 86

Awards
Hi Hastur. And guys.

Looking at starting a RAD only run what is a good starting dose? Looking at doing 8- 12weeks with Pre and post bloods. Can I start on 5mg once a day dose and maybe after a few weeks bump up to 10mg per day in two dosages?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Hi Hastur. And guys.

Looking at starting a RAD only run what is a good starting dose? Looking at doing 8- 12weeks with Pre and post bloods. Can I start on 5mg once a day dose and maybe after a few weeks bump up to 10mg per day in two dosages?
RAD Has deminished benefits and increased sides after 4 weeks I've been told and it's sweet spot for most people is around 10mg/day.