WHATS THE BEST PRODUCT FOR SIZE/mass gain

Jaimequap

Awards
I am a 21 year old who is looking to gain size in the chest,shoulders and arms area. What is the best type of pro hormones to take that will make me have nice gain without gaining body fat. Let me know the products you guys have tried and the results!!!!

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Lots of time in the gym along with red meat and rice. You will destroy your bodies natural hormone production using any sort of anabolic at your age. As someone else on this site has eloquently put it this is called burgerdrol. At 21 years old man that’s all you need. Gains now are not worth destroying your body in the long run. Seriously weight lifting will do that anyways. Trust me at almost 32 having been lifting for almost 18 years due to sports my joints hurt more often than not.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Food, sleep and progressive overload my friend.

At 21 you don’t need a prohormone to gain size.

If you feel you do then it’s likely you don’t have a handle on your nutrition or training (which means you wouldn’t get as much from a cycle anyway). Don’t want to come across like a d1ck but don’t want you to mess with your hormones for no reason brother

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These guys are spot on but for all we know you may look better cutting calories. The progressive resistance is the key regardless but all we know is your a 21 year old guy... You are a guy right? What's your body fat right now. Its hard to advise with so little info.

Jaimequap

Awards
I’m not new to scene, I’m about 6’0 195 not to fat, just have a little belly fat. I took chosen 1 by Blackstone Lab for about 3 weeks deff helped me tone up, now I’m looking for something that will put me ahead. I am a athlete and I do workout every day. I am going to do research on every product that is reccemonded too me. obviously. But I am just trying to hear different people opinions

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 21 I wouldn't recommend phs. I would try to just get your diet right first and that will make the biggest difference. If your diet is right and you've consistently been training/dieting for awhile you can try some natural anabolics. But i wouldn't mess with phs. Hopefully your hormones bounced back after your chosen 1 run.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a 21 year old who is looking to gain size in the chest,shoulders and arms area. What is the best type of pro hormones to take that will make me have nice gain without gaining body fat. Let me know the products you guys have tried and the results!!!!
To be 21 again. My god, with the knowledge AND wisdom of age, the things I would possibly change or just continue consistently with a better plan regarding my regimen. I will impart this to you.

I've always been a researcher. A reader, and tester, and by that I mean methodological not chemical. More even philosophical.
As you have progressed to this point with your desire and passion, you came from a point to reach this one. In that you have achieved the need to go further, and have expressed it. You have gained something that you should never let go of. Desire; Belief; Action which will eventually lead to Results. This goes in all areas of our lives in dedication to our goals. The missing ingredient we must be aware of, are they or is it, Achievable?

Setting up self-expectation for an achievable goal. I'm willing to bet you are able to do this in the short term, but as with all of us, we fail to succeed in the long run, or lose track. Life just gets in the way, and we permit it. Do not. <-- Future self telling former self. (Wisdom).

Now then, anyone whom is anyone with knowledge to impart has to give it with the word appropriateness in mind. What is appropriate? We don't know yet, because all we know is a few things. Let's get some more information and then a plan can then be formed to help you have a target with a reason, and then the means. The 'Why', and then you figure out the 'How'. :)

Here's a quick example. People say Apples are good for you. You eat them but not before long you're sick of Apples. Now, someone says, they are good because (Why) they contain Ursolic Acid in the skin, and your average Apple has 50mg of it. It's known to have these amazing qualities and it's found in nature. How amazing is that? You know the 'Why', so your commitment if it fits, is doubled and more solidified. You will find the how to get more of them into your diet, and make it more interesting than eating an Apple. What else has UA in it?

I know, a lot to read, but believe me, at 53, I've done a bit more of it. By your age, I'd already done enough to know more than most at that time about Muscle Confusion Theory; Diet; and a host of other topics not related to PEDs to get myself to a point in fitness and others that it would have been amazing if I had stuck with it.

So. let's revisit your opening inquiry:
"I am a 21 year old who is looking to gain size in the chest,shoulders and arms area. What is the best type of pro hormones to take that will make me have nice gain without gaining body fat. Let me know the products you guys have tried and the results!!!!"

Weight:
Experience:
Body Fat Estimate:
Total Daily Expenditure of Energy in Calories (TDEE):

You want to gain size in Chest; Shoulders; and Arms. How are your legs?
For instance, if you want to bump your own growth in those listed areas, you should train your legs with compound exercises?
(Squats, Deads, etc.) Work the larger muscle groups, and the rest will have an advantage to grow faster.

Goals: (Will you be training for any specific sport or events?, or do you wish to have a better more fit body?)

What was answered already is a nice generic overall solution. It's fitting to almost everyone and great advice.

Summary

1. Eat Better than you do already, and time it differently (f you think you are doing it right now, you're not.)
2. Rest more because I bet you don't
3. Sleep! 7-8 hours
4. Take rest days. Did I mention resting?
5. Growth programs: Old School (3 on 1 off) <- Look it up.

Supplementation helps you, but not as much as you would hope.
PEDs help, but they also come at a price, especially long term.

That's what I have for now without ever meeting you or knowing who you are with regard to experience or knowledge. I bet you have more knowledge than you've stated, and if I have gone over what you already know, all the better.

At 21, you've got the world. I
-M

Newth

Awards
I’m not new to scene, I’m about 6’0 195 not to fat, just have a little belly fat. I took chosen 1 by Blackstone Lab for about 3 weeks deff helped me tone up, now I’m looking for something that will put me ahead. I am a athlete and I do workout every day. I am going to do research on every product that is reccemonded too me. obviously. But I am just trying to hear different people opinions
Every one always say's just don't do it at your age, but what you don't hear is you need your sexual organ's to mature before you screw with them them or they can prematurely mature........That will screw you for the next 60 years+.

Remember lower dose steroid's give older people the healing rate that you have now. So PH's at your age would pretty much be a placebo that would shut you down and harden your nut's early.

If you learn about natural test booster's like the guy's are saying or even the natural GH booster's, it will work well with the natural production at your age, but also learn about increasing androgen receptors and IGF-1 receptors. L-Carnitine and Betaine are a good start.

None of this mean's S#!T if you don't nut out your training, eating and sleeping.

If you learn to tweak your natural system now you will gain a super solid core, then you can tweak your hormone's in a few year's when they slow down and get exceptional gain's easy. Good Luck.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are not gaining you are not eating enough, period!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Inject 100mg of tren ace every day for 10 weeks and eat 4,000 calories a day. All bull**** aside bro ;)

J/K. Kinda

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat a couple pounds of meat a day. You will feel like a f*cking Viking while gaining size. I’m serious. Don’t even bother using utensils. Spices are also unnecessary. And this can be done cheap. Stock your freezer like a butcher. Keep a lot of variety in there. If you don’t have a side with the meat you will be shocked at how much you can eat. When my woman isn’t around to cook I’ll often make 3.5 lbs of chicken drumsticks at once, with no side, and I’ll eat it all in a sitting. You should be eating right now!

greg916

Awards
Fire up the BBQ, train intense and get a least 8 hrs of sleep. Think about trying gear in your later 20’s.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS X-gels.

At 21 you should NOT use a PH... its simply a bad idea as it caould damage your htpa permanently at your age (or any, but especially now)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Breast milk- works wonders if you can score.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used steroids when I was 23. I wont call them "prohormones" because it's a stupid term and they are all Anabolic steroids. Anyways, yeah. Used anabolics at 23, got diagnosed with hypogonadism at 27. Hmmmmm

greg916

Awards
I used steroids when I was 23. I wont call them "prohormones" because it's a stupid term and they are all Anabolic steroids. Anyways, yeah. Used anabolics at 23, got diagnosed with hypogonadism at 27. Hmmmmm
Can you give us more specifics? Compounds used,pct, time between cycles, etc? Curious to know the level of usage.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give us more specifics? Compounds used,pct, time between cycles, etc? Curious to know the level of usage.
Sure. The first product was called RV2. This actually was a real "prohormone". The active ingredient was called boldione which was a chemical that converted to the active boldenone inside the body. Did a bottle of that and gained about 10 pounds and then did an OTC post cycle and that was that and I felt fine. I waited 3 months and then I ran an Anabolic stack called "incredible bulk" which had superdrol, pheraplex and I believe the old 19nor fake Tren that wasn't actually tren but something like tren. Did a 30 day cycle of that and gained another 10 pounds. Then I cycled off with another OTC useless post cycle. Btw even with the crappy OTC post cycles I felt fine and my dick worked good so obviously my youth kept my levels up I guess. So a few months after my second cycle I was thinking "ok time for the serious stuff" and I decided to get a bottle of testosterone cypionate and do 400mg a week for 10 weeks. Funny because at the time I thought I would get so huge but the reality is that those prohormone stacks were way more powerful than just test but anyways I did the test and gained a little more weight. Maybe 5-10 but I also got bloated(NO AI). Came off the test and this time I used nolvadex and then i took HCG AFTER the nolvadex(dumb dumb dumb) and after that I actually noticed a sex drive issue BUT it quickly improved after a week or two and I was feeling normal again. At that point I was happy with my physique and continued to workout naturally for the next few years without issue. Once I turned 27 everything changed. Halfway through that year I suddenly lost my sex drive and couldn't get horny. All my lifts started going down, I started losing weight and getting alittle fat and that's when I realized something was up. Got some blood work and my total test was 330. long story short, doctors wouldn't treat me, I treated myself, then got a better job, got TRT from an out of pocket place, learned about TRT, went back to regular doctor and strong armed that son of a bitch to gimme what I need and here I am now. Oh yeah, I take steroids again too.

greg916

Awards
Sure. The first product was called RV2. This actually was a real "prohormone". The active ingredient was called boldione which was a chemical that converted to the active boldenone inside the body. Did a bottle of that and gained about 10 pounds and then did an OTC post cycle and that was that and I felt fine. I waited 3 months and then I ran an Anabolic stack called "incredible bulk" which had superdrol, pheraplex and I believe the old 19nor fake Tren that wasn't actually tren but something like tren. Did a 30 day cycle of that and gained another 10 pounds. Then I cycled off with another OTC useless post cycle. Btw even with the crappy OTC post cycles I felt fine and my dick worked good so obviously my youth kept my levels up I guess. So a few months after my second cycle I was thinking "ok time for the serious stuff" and I decided to get a bottle of testosterone cypionate and do 400mg a week for 10 weeks. Funny because at the time I thought I would get so huge but the reality is that those prohormone stacks were way more powerful than just test but anyways I did the test and gained a little more weight. Maybe 5-10 but I also got bloated(NO AI). Came off the test and this time I used nolvadex and then i took HCG AFTER the nolvadex(dumb dumb dumb) and after that I actually noticed a sex drive issue BUT it quickly improved after a week or two and I was feeling normal again. At that point I was happy with my physique and continued to workout naturally for the next few years without issue. Once I turned 27 everything changed. Halfway through that year I suddenly lost my sex drive and couldn't get horny. All my lifts started going down, I started losing weight and getting alittle fat and that's when I realized something was up. Got some blood work and my total test was 330. long story short, doctors wouldn't treat me, I treated myself, then got a better job, got TRT from an out of pocket place, learned about TRT, went back to regular doctor and strong armed that son of a bitch to gimme what I need and here I am now. Oh yeah, I take steroids again too.
Dude very good info. Thanks for the detailed reply I appreciate it.

Funny thing is I’m late 20’s too and have total test of 399. Never ran a thing yet. My sex drive and energy is way down but my doc says I’m “within range.” Still working on this situation(have TSH over normal levels too).
However, got up to a little over 210 naturally at 6’3 by age 25 (lean too I barely put on fat even eating burgers and ****). Lost a lot since then and seems like I’m slowing down now.

Anyways, thanks for the insight.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude very good info. Thanks for the detailed reply I appreciate it.

Funny thing is I’m late 20’s too and have total test of 399. Never ran a thing yet. My sex drive and energy is way down but my doc says I’m “within range.” Still working on this situation(have TSH over normal levels too).
However, got up to a little over 210 naturally at 6’3 by age 25 (lean too I barely put on fat even eating burgers and ****). Lost a lot since then and seems like I’m slowing down now.

Anyways, thanks for the insight.
Yeah they always tell you that you are "in range" you got low t sounds like. Chemicals in the air and processed foods. Get on test you'll feel better

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to pry but I'm just genuinely curious, did the doctor have any insight as to why you recovered/ felt normal for several years before having troubles?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to pry but I'm just genuinely curious, did the doctor have any insight as to why you recovered/ felt normal for several years before having troubles?
Well we can't prove that the prohormones did this cause like you say, I was fine for a few years after I did all this. But that's like saying "yeah I smoked cigarettes for 20 years but I haven't had a cigarette in 10 years so why do I have lung cancer". Basically we don't know for sure if the cycles I did at a young age did this to me, but it is unusual for a guy in his late 20s to have low t, so maybe they did it or maybe they didn't. I dunno man. Doctors don't know for sure but it's easy to blame steroids on everything right?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well we can't prove that the prohormones did this cause like you say, I was fine for a few years after I did all this. But that's like saying "yeah I smoked cigarettes for 20 years but I haven't had a cigarette in 10 years so why do I have lung cancer". Basically we don't know for sure if the cycles I did at a young age did this to me, but it is unusual for a guy in his late 20s to have low t, so maybe they did it or maybe they didn't. I dunno man. Doctors don't know for sure but it's easy to blame steroids on everything right?
Pretty scary, I never thought of it like the smoking analogy. Glad to hear you were able to get on trt and feel normal

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trestalone and lgd. Strongest non liver destroying get huge combo. If you have never used anabolics your gonna **** it up. Start small. Run 2-3 months of lgd and 4-andro. Can substitute yk-11 for 4 andro for stronger maybe cheaper reasons. The other guys are killing you because if you use anabolics at a young age then most likely you’ll have to start trt at a young age. That means being on test forever which is a big decision. Plus if u keep using you can become infertile. Anabolics are addicting man. Most people don’t run just 2 or 3 cycles. Be careful and research the **** out of anything you do before you start.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if I was your age HGH would be what I would use, its a bit pricey, you will have plenty of years ahead of you use AAS

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if I was your age HGH would be what I would use, its a bit pricey, you will have plenty of years ahead of you use AAS

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or MK677 as a cheaper alternative. At least it won’t mess up your natural hormones.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Or MK677 as a cheaper alternative. At least it won’t mess up your natural hormones.
MK vs actual HGH are on completely different levels ha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3g of Arginine and Ornithine 30 minutes before bed 2:1 ratio.
L-Tryptophan additional, and L-Leucine.