Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, so include the best version of yohimbine possible, and the best possible eucommia extract. I don’t understand what’s wrong with that?
This is what I would like also, even if there is something else added I don’t want exotic stims. The beauty of alphamine was I could use it everyday, add it other things 1-3 scoops a day.......

Although not big on this forum and sold out, ghost burn looks like something I could use in the same way as I stated.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I would like also, even if there is something else added I don’t want exotic stims. The beauty of alphamine was I could use it everyday, add it other things 1-3 scoops a day.......

Although not big on this forum and sold out, ghost burn looks like something I could use in the same way as I stated.
Yeah, the beauty was it was still pretty safe. All these new exotic stims have no research behind them.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have Ghost Burn coming tomorrow, will update with my thoughts/review.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down. Loved OG Alphamine. Radiate was a little strong for me. Big fan of FitMax, I could compare to those.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does any company besides Hi Tech and Muscletech have the scale to manufacture themselves? Contract manufacturing seems to be half the problems....

henm

Awards
hi ppl
any new about new fat burner?

the last one is Ghost Burn ? they dont shipment over USA :(
i use last time fitmax and dont high for this
i see also bloodshred from OLYMPUS is discontinue?
any other recommendation?
tnx a lot

basicaly looking for a good replacnment for morning alternative coffe
with some basic for fat tareg and focus

by the way fitmax discontinue?? didnt seen on webpage
https://performaxlabs.com/collections/weight-loss

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't get the Ghost Burn. You won't like it.

It literally 'burns' as you drink it in your throat. The flavoring is so off-putting it makes it near impossible to want to drink daily or every other day. And the effects aren't pronounced as far as fat loss.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you released a ingredient profile?
7 posts above yours
Post #222

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 posts above yours
Post #222

I knew I could count on you ;)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found a great one. They’re currently making three flavor samples for us to test.

Sweet & Sour Candy
Blueberry Lemonade
Strawberry Kiwi

I want to point out that this is 30 scoops (1 daily) or can be used ONLY pre workout so a bottle will last you longer than a month if you don’t use it daily and only use it prior to exercise or certain activities where you want to maximize fat burning and have a serious energy boost. I wanted to make it a 60 serving, 2 scoops daily, or even 45 servings as I believe in always providing the most value for your money, but given the size of the formula and the types of ingredients being used here, 30 servings is the only size that makes any sense (and even that is pushing it) the manufacturer suggest 20 scoops but I don’t like the idea of a bottle not lasting a full month with daily use. I would personally not by a product that wouldn’t last me a full month @ standard dosing... price point through our website will be in the $45-$50 range and retailers will likely have it for $5-$10 less give or take with any sales and promos they run.
Looks good! thanks for not putting in 50000mg's of caffeine. 150 is a great sweet spot.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found a great one. They’re currently making three flavor samples for us to test.

Sweet & Sour Candy
Blueberry Lemonade
Strawberry Kiwi

I want to point out that this is 30 scoops (1 daily) or can be used ONLY pre workout so a bottle will last you longer than a month if you don’t use it daily and only use it prior to exercise or certain activities where you want to maximize fat burning and have a serious energy boost. I wanted to make it a 60 serving, 2 scoops daily, or even 45 servings as I believe in always providing the most value for your money, but given the size of the formula and the types of ingredients being used here, 30 servings is the only size that makes any sense (and even that is pushing it) the manufacturer suggest 20 scoops but I don’t like the idea of a bottle not lasting a full month with daily use. I would personally not by a product that wouldn’t last me a full month @ standard dosing... price point through our website will be in the $45-$50 range and retailers will likely have it for $5-$10 less give or take with any sales and promos they run.
Is the Dynamine 65mg dose on the label the amount after the 40% or with the 40%?

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say I'm digging innovapharm endurlean. A little stronger than original alphamine but similar IME.

verma

Awards
Hi guys just want to bump this in case of anything else decent with summer coming up need them shreds :) Any feedback on ghost burn or others? thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look for ours coming out this week. @Abformulations on IG and Abformulations.net

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anyone try HPS Inertia? Everyone was all excited for it, then it came out and I've heard nothing

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m loving that SA2A extract right now, wish it was still readily available.
Sipping on OG Alphamine or you have the pills?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anyone try HPS Inertia? Everyone was all excited for it, then it came out and I've heard nothing
We were excited for an Alphamine clone. They dropped the ingredients one by one and replaced them with okay, but more garden variety stuff.

Also the price is nearly $20 more than I paid for Alphamine ... no thanks...
You can grab Hydroxycut Harcore Elite powder for around $10 a jar.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We were excited for an Alphamine clone. They dropped the ingredients one by one and replaced them with okay, but more garden variety stuff.

Agreed. I was hyped for it for sure, but it was priced out of my budget. I still think the formula is solid, but it’s just out of my price range.

Other products with really good ingredients can be found for cheaper.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Where do you get Hydroxycut Harcore Elite powder for $10

josun

Awards
  • Established
Us UK'ers just find it hard to get this kind of stuff as the yohmbine is banned :-( Will need to find a european site as shipping works out cheaper
Us UK'ers just find it hard to get this kind of stuff as the yohmbine is banned :-( Will need to find a european site as shipping works out cheaper
just order online its not hard to get

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't like the profile personally, or HPS' prices.

Focus XT+Ephedrine+Lean Ddge or DCP. That would be my ultimate fat burner stack.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did and I wasn’t too blown away. Very light energy boost. I was sent a few samples so I can’t speak to a full months usage. I used on a low carb and no carb day and was surprised I didn’t get more out of it. Acutely it just seemed like a miss for me.

I’m really looking forward to Alpha Lions Burn coming out! Looks stellar!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Been out the game for a minute, what are the top thermo powders ?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chili powder.