Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this post from one of their write ups:

From PES:

Lean Hard Muscle Mass Preservation

N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD)

NCD is one of the most selective beta-2 agonist compounds in nature. It has a unique ability to be so selective that cardiac stimulation is greatly avoided, making it very useful towards beta-agonists other promising properties. Anecdotally, beta-agonists with selectivity like NCD shine in the muscle sparing and muscle hardening aspects. If we had to choose a phrase to describe this ingredient…we would use Flex Appeal.

NCD has been the rave for getting dense firm muscle tissue, and we suspect ultra-selective beta-2 agonists such as NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry. We delivery it here in its purest form.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found this post from one of their write ups:

From PES:

Lean Hard Muscle Mass Preservation

N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD)

NCD is one of the most selective beta-2 agonist compounds in nature. It has a unique ability to be so selective that cardiac stimulation is greatly avoided, making it very useful towards beta-agonists other promising properties. Anecdotally, beta-agonists with selectivity like NCD shine in the muscle sparing and muscle hardening aspects. If we had to choose a phrase to describe this ingredient…we would use Flex Appeal.

NCD has been the rave for getting dense firm muscle tissue, and we suspect ultra-selective beta-2 agonists such as NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry. We delivery it here in its purest form.
I wonder why they took it out then. Sounds great.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure either. I know I really liked it, I responded well to it. In fact, it was one of the main reasons I was trying to find it again (OG alphamine) and it did, but without NCD.

I was really excited and happy to see Cheda include this ingredient

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting about the NCD

Update: due to the fact that I’d like to NOT end up in prison/indicted I will not being using J Regia; subbing dynamine instead.

Here’s the updated formula:

Choline Bitartrate

HICA

Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf Extract (98%
Chlorogenic Acid)

Oolong Tea std to 30% Polymerized Polyphenols, 10% EGCG

Caffeine Anhydrous

Olive Leaf Extract (40% oleuropein)

Rhodiola Rosea (Std. To 3% Rosavins & 2% Salidroside)

Eria Jerensis Extract

Vanillin

Higenamine

Dynamine

N-coumaroyldopamine

Will have a guess the amount thread up soon once I have a firm release date

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Update: due to the fact that I’d like to NOT end up in prison/indicted I will not being using J Regia; subbing dynamine instead.

Choline Bitartrate

HICA

Chlorogenic Acid)

Caffeine Anhydrous

Eria Jerensis Extract

Vanillin

Higenamine

Dynamine

N-coumaroyldopamine

Not sure it’s prison worthy offense. It’s popping up everywhere

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Choline Bitartrate

HICA

Chlorogenic Acid)

Caffeine Anhydrous

Eria Jerensis Extract

Vanillin

Higenamine

Dynamine

N-coumaroyldopamine

Awesome.
I prefer to play by the rules. No reason to put a target on my back... it’s foolish.
why is Eria J ok then? Isn’t that basically 1,3 dimethylamine extract?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome.

It isn’t being scheduled like DMHA is yet. This will probably be a single run with the Eria J before having to determine if a reformulation will be necessary. I COULD do that with the j regia, but again, not worth it in my opinion. Believe me I’d love to use it, but really just not worth it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome.

It isn’t being scheduled like DMHA is yet. This will probably be a single run with the Eria J before having to determine if a reformulation will be necessary. I COULD do that with the j regia, but again, not worth it in my opinion. Believe me I’d love to use it, but really just not worth it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The quote I got for this fat burning powder would force me to price it at about $55 for a tub (30 day supply at two scoops / 60 days at 1 scoop daily) and I’m not sure many people would pay that for a fat burner if using two scoops a day...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Respectfully, I don’t feel like that formula warrants $55/tub.

You could go the route others had and do the 40/20 serving tubs as opposed to 60/30. No one obviously likes this, but another option.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You could go the route others had and do the 40/20 serving tubs as opposed to 60/30. No one obviously likes this, but another option.
Flavoring plays a big role and NCD is very expensive but I don’t want to take it out. Also, the Eucommia is very expensive and I’d prefer to use the chlorogenic acid from Eucommia as opposed to green coffee bean, those are the two cost drivers (plus flavoring)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Flavoring plays a big role and NCD is very expensive but I don’t want to take it out. Also, the Eucommia is very expensive and I’d prefer to use the chlorogenic acid from Eucommia as opposed to green coffee bean, those are the two cost drivers (plus flavoring)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found OG Alphamine in sale for $20-ish back when I first tried it and could routinely be found under $30. Hydroxycut HC powder runs under $10 on sale or BOGO. Even Radiate, currently the gold standard around here, I believe comes out around $30

Eucommia Tea runs about $5 for 20 servings.

This would be a tough sell compared to the options above. Without a competitive advantage, it’s hard to bring things to market and still compete on price.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found OG Alphamine in sale for $20-ish back when I first tried it and could routinely be found under $30. Hydroxycut HC powder runs under $10 on sale or BOGO. Even Radiate, currently the gold standard around here, I believe comes out around $30

Eucommia Tea runs about $5 for 20 servings.

This would be a tough sell compared to the options above. Without a competitive advantage, it’s hard to bring things to market and still compete on price.
Can’t compare Eucommia tea to an extract of chlorigenic acid. There’s A LOT of constituents in Eucommia... many of which you DONT want because they’re estrogenic

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate the transparency.

Personally, I’d drop the NCD for another fat loss agent and switch to green coffee bean.

Maybe Cirsium Oligophyllum. May help increases lipolysis via beta adrenergic receptor stimulation and may act synergistically with caffeine. Found in the old Norcodrene.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Personally, I’d drop the NCD for another fat loss agent and switch to green coffee bean.

Maybe Cirsium Oligophyllum. May help increases lipolysis via beta adrenergic receptor stimulation and may act synergistically with caffeine. Found in the old Norcodrene.
Was looking at that or cocoabuterol which is a wide spectrum trademarked ingredient that contains some NCD and other fat loss / mood enhancement agents. I was trying to get as close to alphamine as possible by using the Eucommia

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Was looking at that or cocoabuterol which is a wide spectrum trademarked ingredient that contains some NCD and other fat loss / mood enhancement agents. I was trying to get as close to alphamine as possible by using the Eucommia

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Honestly based on the profile, I would of paid $55 bucks for it to see how well it works. Honestly I expected it to be over 45 bucks based on the ingredients.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly based on the profile, I would of paid $55 bucks for it to see how well it works. Honestly I expected it to be over 45 bucks based on the ingredients.
Yea, I mean that’s direct from us... retailers would most likely be selling it at 42-49 range depending on discounts and what not. Even if I take out the NCD and replace with CE or Cocoabuterol and swap to green coffee bean, it’ll be close to that range. Just as it stands it is too expensive to produce bc I have to do at least 1,000 bottles since it’s a powder as opposed to my other products which I had lower minimums on. Hoping to knock some decent $ off the production price to get it to market ASAP

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mind paying extra for quality. From what I read on here, that’s what I’m led to believe others feel as well, although when the time comes, people complain about price....

Glycøshield is expensive compared to other GDAs but it works significantly better than those products. To me, that’s money well spent and justifies the cost. Open label, full transparency and trademarked ingredients come with a heftier price tag, but at least I know I’m getting what I paid for. I’d rather spend extra knowing I’m getting quality, versus pixie dusted “kool-aid” that I get for 50% off or BOGO.

As someone once said “good **** ain’t cheap and cheap **** ain’t good!”

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mind paying extra for quality. From what I read on here, that’s what I’m led to believe others feel as well, although when the time comes, people complain about price....

Glycøshield is expensive compared to other GDAs but it works significantly better than those products. To me, that’s money well spent and justifies the cost. Open label, full transparency and trademarked ingredients come with a heftier price tag, but at least I know I’m getting what I paid for. I’d rather spend extra knowing I’m getting quality, versus pixie dusted “kool-aid” that I get for 50% off or BOGO.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks Man. People also forget that glyco is 180 capsules and given how strong it is most people are only using 4 caps a day.. very few are using 6 or more daily, 6 daily still being a full 30 day supply. I’m looking at reformulating it and adding in pterostilbene bc I’m a very big fan of the ingredient, increasing the berberine content a bit, and reducing the bottle size to 120caps which should allow me to drop the price point a few bucks while actually making it stronger haha, like it needs it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Duplicate again... mobile isn’t working so hot for me

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
$55 is hefty and getting up in that range does limit your reach, but there could be the demand for it as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also as a pro tip for all the duplicates - the mobile version has a bit of a loading glitch when posting. Just click the submit button, let it go round a few cycles then push the back button. Itll take you outside the thread but the post would still have submitted.

If you keep clicking the submit button, thats how you get so many duplicates

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to hit cancel on mine or it freezes. It’s the only button that works lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@chedapooza just wanted to give some more customer input I don’t have a problem spending $45 on quality multi-ingredient products. When they are above $50 bucks I tend to not be able to justify the purchase.

Last edited:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@chedapooza just wanted to give another opinion that I don’t have a problem spending $45 on quality multi-ingredient products. When they are above $50 bucks I tend to not be able to justify the purchase.
Thanks for the feedback. Doing everything I can to get it down to $40-$45 range, and definitely not above $50

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. Doing everything I can to get it down to $40-$45 range, and definitely not above $50
$40 looks pleasing to the eye. Once you see $45+ no matter what the eye seems to not appease to it. Looking forward to this though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AM needs to fix this double post issue

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would the price be for a legitimate Alphamine clone without all the extra stuff? We know it works and works well just as it was....

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been reading through, does this product have a name yet? Is there a thread in the supplement company section for HPS?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Products name is said to be Inertia. I don’t think there’s a thread up just yet

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would the price be for a legitimate Alphamine clone without all the extra stuff? We know it works and works well just as it was....
You can’t clone it. Sa2a extract doesn’t exist nor does the 98% chlorigenic acid from
Eucommia....strongest available is 25% I’ve checked every source possible.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can’t clone it. Sa2a extract doesn’t exist nor does the 98% chlorigenic acid from
Eucommia....strongest available is 25% I’ve checked every source possible.
I meant as close as possible, so leave out the rhodiola and other hardcore stims, that’s what I meant.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HPS Inērtia Powdered Fat Burner

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant as close as possible, so leave out the rhodiola and other hardcore stims, that’s what I meant.
Already have 3 non stim products in the line up, 4 if you count using Glycøshield on a reduced macro diet. Inērtia, logically, has to be stim based and I’ve created a new thread

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Already have 3 non stim products in the line up, 4 if you count using Glycøshield on a reduced macro diet. Inērtia, logically, has to be stim based and I’ve created a new thread
lol
Apparently I’m not communicating very well.
I’m not saying make a stim-free product, I just meant an Alphamine clone as close as possible to the original. So yes, with stims, but not the fancy new things like e regia or j whatever.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol
Apparently I’m not communicating very well.
I’m not saying make a stim-free product, I just meant an Alphamine clone as close as possible to the original. So yes, with stims, but not the fancy new things like e regia or j whatever.
Then it would just be hica, choline Bitartrate, caffeine, n coumaryldopamine, olive leaf, and higenamine. All very run of the mill and not at all cohesive or synergistic. The shining stars of that formula were the sa2a and specialized Eucommia extract. But mostly the sa2a which is still a form of yohimbine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then it would just be hica, choline Bitartrate, caffeine, n coumaryldopamine, olive leaf, and higenamine. All very run of the mill and not at all cohesive or synergistic. The shining stars of that formula were the sa2a and specialized Eucommia extract. But mostly the sa2a which is still a form of yohimbine.
Right, so include the best version of yohimbine possible, and the best possible eucommia extract. I don’t understand what’s wrong with that?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m loving that SA2A extract right now, wish it was still readily available.