Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wish a company would just replicate og alphamine, maybe add other stuff but no fancy Stims.

It had such a clean energy and tasted good.

At the moment I’m actually enjoying prolific with ephedrine 4-5 days a week using harder Pre’s for leg days.
Have you read up on FitMax? It's a very comparable product to OG Alphamine with some added ingredients for mood and focus. Definitely check it out

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be awesome! Hope this happens man.
It will. after our PrEEAminø release in August, it will either be the stim Burner or our thyroid/stim free Burner. But it’s happening, you can count on it!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
tnx ill try it any taste flavor recommendation?
Not sure which product you're asking about.... Fitmax was recently released in Orange Mango, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Pink Lemonade is a solid flavor though! I've been through several tubs of the lemonade.

henm

Awards
i ask about
Innovapharm Enduralean

prefer taste

as i write before i didnt like fitmax...:(
try it by your john.patterson advice but all good :)
just dont get what expexted from fitmax
i prewfer OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHRED...
any way i orded
FLAVOR: Sour Dazzle

i hope the taste will be ok

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ask about
Innovapharm Enduralean

prefer taste

any way i orded

We will have Enduralean stim free review on modernathletichealth.com before end of July. We already Enduralean regular up
http://www.modernathletichealth.com/single-post/2017/06/06/Innovapharm-Enduralean-Review?platform=hootsuite

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i ask about
Innovapharm Enduralean

prefer taste

any way i orded

Sour Dazzle was my flavor and it didnt let me down at all. Its sweet but add a little more water and BAM! new flavor honestly. The sweats are real and the energy is great. Cant deny it being good without being over the top on stimulants.

henm

Awards
so got it
Innovapharm-Enduralean - Sour Dazzle flavor its good taste at only 1 scope no sweet
i guees at 2 scope need more water
so my thong is blue at the morning ppl at the office ask me what i drink LOL

about the feeling i feel good focus and energy
for now its what i looking for :)
tnx for advice for replacment for OG alpahmine

time will say about Targeted Fat Melting Matrix: hope it will be good as OG alphamine...

how is the other tastes? :)
and i think ill keep it 1 scoop no need 2 later at the day i use preworkout before gym
karken
ragin
high stims...

verma

Awards
I've ordered 2 enduralean too.. From the US to UK delivery shoukd be here soon and found a good discount code too so worked out £30 a tub! Happy days :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to buy a tub of FitMax to try out but after reading this entire thread i bought innovapharm enduralean to try. Im probably a 2 scooper haha but im excited to try it. Still want to try FitMax yall reps should send me some samples to compare
FItMax is a fat burner. How would one be able to rate its complete effectiveness, not just energy and appetite supression, from a few samples?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not tried Alphahen yet, but I have used Radiate, Enduralean, and Performax FitMax.
Enduralean was close to a dud for me, while Radiate is definitely stronger than OG Alphamine.
FitMax was enjoyable for me and was the most like OG Alphamine in my experience. I have been intending to order a second tub..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dammit ricky making me order a tub of fitmax now to compare to enduralean!!
Cool..I think you will enjoy it!

The biggest criticism I had about it was that they don’t have it available in raspberry lemonade.
The pink lemonade did grow on me a bit, but orange mango sounds like it has potential..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enduralean is like a poor man's og alphamine. Does have a similar feel and even the tub scooper and servings reminded me of the og. Still though I was chasing the wind.... Pes sucks for changing the original lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enduralean is like a poor man's og alphamine. Does have a similar feel and even the tub scooper and servings reminded me of the og. Still though I was chasing the wind.... Pes sucks for changing the original lol
Yeah, the first time I dosed it I was just waiting for it to kick in and it never really did. Needless to say, it never did throughout the entire tub.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol glad I just ordered a tub of it.. crap.

Even at 2 hefty scoops its still weak? What the heck. Oh well only $37.
Its not bad... Its mild at 2 scoops. A nice replacement for a morning or afternoon pick me up. As far as a hard hitting at in this isn't it. But then again I wouldn't say the og alphamine was either. It is a close replica if that's what your looking for.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol glad I just ordered a tub of it.. crap.

Even at 2 hefty scoops its still weak? What the heck. Oh well only $37.
So you ordered Enduralean and FitMax to compare?
I had assumed you already tried, or were using Enduralean.

I never went up to 2 scoops with Enduralean. I certainly could have but I like to mix powdered stims with capsules. I don’t like too much of it to be from powdered stims. Especially in this case when I felt that it was really lacking.

I never two scooped OG Alphamine, and I also kept FitMax at one scoop..

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Call me crazy but I honestly cant tell a huge difference between og alphamine and the new one. Perhaps I need to add some sns higenamine to current alphamine? Or better yet add sns higenamine to new focus xt?? That sounds like a great idea me. Way to go buddy.............................yea I just got home from my 5th 16 hour shift in 8 days at the hospital so ya I'm goofy lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Call me crazy but I honestly cant tell a huge difference between og alphamine and the new one. Perhaps I need to add some sns higenamine to current alphamine? Or better yet add sns higenamine to new focus xt?? That sounds like a great idea me. Way to go buddy.............................yea I just got home from my 5th 16 hour shift in 8 days at the hospital so ya I'm goofy lol.
The new focus XT does look nice on many levels, but FitMax gives you twice the servings, and Higenamine is already part of the formula..

Oops just saw that Higenamine is not part of the formula. I was looking at StimMax by mistake :lick:

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/282687-alphamine-new-formula.html

This is a good thread explaining some of the changes and differences.

Focus XT and Fitmax are better overall as thermogenic products. The new Alphamine is labeled and marketed as an energy drink, so thermogenic properties and fat loss are not the main driver for the product anymore. Agree with Ricky10 on price per serving too - Fitmax is a solid deal

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/282687-alphamine-new-formula.html

This is a good thread explaining some of the changes and differences.

Focus XT and Vasomax are better overall as thermogenic products. The new Alphamine is labeled and marketed as an energy drink, so thermogenic properties and fat loss are not the main driver for the product anymore. Agree with Ricky10 on price per serving too - Vasomax is a solid deal
FitMax...haha!

You guys just have to many Max’s :D

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy 2 scoops of OL bloodshred WAR not RAW if you can compare it to that? Ive had OL bloodshred war, raw, and all the radiate.

Was just looking for something different that provided good energy, mood, appetite suppression.
I like enduralean as is but it’s much improved if you take it along evomuse alpha y or ol rauwolscine. For me that added any kick I thought was missing from enduralean

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I very close to buying Platinum Labs OptiBurn AMPed,

Anyone have any experience or feedback on it??

Help appreciated. Looking for the feel good feeling and have used Fitnax and thought was ok

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HPS will be making og alphamine. If not by end of 2018, first quarter 2019. I really want to get our stim free burner released which will happen after PrEAAminø drops right around Labor Day.

verma

Awards
So is enduralean not too good? Still waiting on 2 tube of it from the states ordered.. Been 3 weeks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
50% off codes available for anyone in our AM family that wants to try ALPHAGEN-X. Just shoot me a PM!
I just placed an order earlier this week!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Enduralean is where it’s at I’m telling ya.
Is it? Been wondering between that and alphagen-×

I'm still a huge fan of Radiate but it wouldn't hurt to try out another fat burner.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'm still a huge fan of Radiate but it wouldn't hurt to try out another fat burner.
Out of 84 servings I never got tired of the flavor, at 2 scoops I could enjoy great energy and the sweats were pronounced and real. My diet slacked off towards the end but I had reached my goal so now I’m tightening back up. I honestly loved it and just got Alphagen to test while it was BOGO. The appetite surprising qualities really shined as well.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
HPS will be making og alphamine. If not by end of 2018, first quarter 2019. I really want to get our stim free burner released which will happen after PrEAAminø drops right around Labor Day.
Seriously!? Damn its ABOUT TIME someone step up!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Awesome

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Evogen Lipocide Extreme or Lipocide IR powder. Great flavors to be had as well.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Honestly both enduralean and alphagen x are very solid products, you cant go wrong with either. I have been rotating between those 2, radiate(powder version), and bloodshr3d war. I also recently picked up a tub of centurion lab legion 2 which I have been enjoying and is priced really well considering it is 60 servings.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Out of 84 servings I never got tired of the flavor, at 2 scoops I could enjoy great energy and the sweats were pronounced and real. My diet slacked off towards the end but I had reached my goal so now I’m tightening back up. I honestly loved it and just got Alphagen to test while it was BOGO. The appetite surprising qualities really shined as well.
Agreed. If u you are looking for a stim bomb, this isn’t it. If you are looking for smooth energy and appetite suppression it’s awesome

ramses31

Awards
  • Established

Will it have the sa-2 extract yohimbine ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’d probably require licensing if that extract is even still being manufactured
You still working on a similar formula? There has to be a combination of yohimbe extracts that work similarly

verma

Awards
Bought some bloodshr3d magic edition..keep getting cold sweats lol! Thought its suppose to warm me up :)

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Correct lol

Might have something better I can use anyway ... let the research continue!

As long as it has the Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid), that made Alphamine a great appetite suppressant.

verma

Awards
Anything new out worthy to try? Bloodshr3d works out pricey per serving compared to the OG alphamine

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had anxiety at first due to ksm66 but I kept going with it and now I’m loving Bloodshred, the sweating is insane after an hour.

I would love an og alphamine clone, but without y extract is there a point? It was great and the only y I felt good on.

I would love to have og alphamine to alternate with bs and new focus xt.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything new out worthy to try? Bloodshr3d works out pricey per serving compared to the OG alphamine
Get 10% off OL site with HEROMOD at checkout or extra 5% off at Suppremacy.com work SUP5

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can happily confirm our stim fat burner powder will be out before Memorial Day and share a very similar profile to OG alphamine... with many extra goodies

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can happily confirm our stim fat burner powder will be out before Memorial Day and share a very similar profile to OG alphamine... with many extra goodies
Hurry up! This fat isn’t going to wait forever....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurry up! This fat isn’t going to wait forever....
well we’ve got Lipøshield and Parøslim right now, and Innøslim in April to get you primed for Inērtia in May and add the stims for the extra aggressive final cutting stages!

Oh shti I think i just slipped on releasing the name......

HPS Inērtia: Get in motion, stay in motion!