Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

verma

Awards
Hi All, used to love the 90 servings thermo alphamine version so whats the best now cost wise and results wise?

Bloodshr3d is only 30 servings and works out expensive and fitmax 60 servings but better value..anything else out there?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You listed two solid products. My go-to is FitMax. Besides the actual fat burning effects, it's also very solid for improving mood and energy/focus, so it can be used to provide energy and improve mood in addition to "just" thermogenic effects. It also has some ingredients that can improve endurance (like rhodiola) and improve recovery (like LCLT). The 2g choline bitaratrate per full dose, along with the huperzine (and rhodiola) gives you some solid focus benefits, and there's plenty of energy between things like caffeine, theacrine, eria jarensis, etc. I honestly think it's one of the most complete thermogenic supplements on the market, and has a variety of uses and benefits. I've used it quite often as just an energy/focus product, or even the base of a pre-workout supplement when I'm not cutting haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO Radiate for an all-in-one, but you can also just stack a few super cheap single ingredientsand make a heck of a custom one:
SNS Higenamine (brand new) + Yohimbine 2.5 + Caffiene

Could add in some TTA-500 to hit pretty much every angle available. And it would prob all cost you less than a tub of anything as well as allow you to tinker with doses and skip the powders (caps are way easier to take with you places to dose thru the day without carrying a scooper)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax is the best I've had post Alphamine. I think the feeling of FitMax is actually better than OG Alphamine. The energy, increased body temp, appetite suppression is all on point.

Radiate hit harder stim wise, however I get a crash from it. The sour peach flavor is great though.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate, hands down. Never had a crash from it and actually never built up a tolerance to it. Its amazing.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
FitMax and Bloodshr3d get my best-in-class votes. I feel like the appetite suppression with FitMax matches very well to Alphamine, which is one of the main reasons I use a thermo powder.

Energy, focus, and appetite suppression are all address well with both of these products IMO

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I love Radiate! It is powerful! I learned that I love 1 scoop of the powder and 1 capsule!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Radiate caps. Amazing thermo properties and all day energy. Pretty sure code FireTitan is still valid and will get you a sweet discount at https://www.rxssupplements.com/

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of FitMax/StimMAX as well as bloodshred and also Enduralean (stim free)

PMAX30 is 30% off at performax site

OLY30 is 30% off at Olympus site

And Enduralean we sell as a stack with our Lipøshield for only 54.99 at https://hpssupps.com/products/enduralean-sf-liposhield-stack-free-mymix2go?variant=6321789075488
I like enduralean a lot, profile is pretty close to og alphamine. I take it in combo with evomuse’s alpha burn

I like the stimfree version also during a stim break

Bsr and radiate are also great options

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
^am super interested in red sky for my morning kicker.. either that or orchilean.. cnp has some awesome stim products

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enduralean has some great properties as well at 84servings.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
is the powder form of radiate now discontinued and replaced with the cap version?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the powder form of radiate now discontinued and replaced with the cap version?
I thought at one point I read a post stating that it might return? TheMyth??

verma

Awards
Looking at most of these products they are not available in the UK! :-( Got some fitmax but paid over the odds at around £30 a tub delivered....think it's the yohmbine thats banned in the UK

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at most of these products they are not available in the UK! :-( Got some fitmax but paid over the odds at around £30 a tub delivered....think it's the yohmbine thats banned in the UK
It is, but customs have no issues you importing supplements containing it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP states powder, reps suggest caps...

OP, from my experience, FitMax and Radiate are amazing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP states powder, reps suggest caps...

OP, from my experience, FitMax and Radiate are amazing.
There is powder inside most caps but did not see the powder part lol my bad

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought at one point I read a post stating that it might return? TheMyth??
Yes sir, but we're not rushing this out just to make a few bucks. MonteRXS and I both made a pact to each other that we will never release anything too quickly that we don't think is the best in its category just to make money. It may keep our growth from happening as quickly but at the end of the day we both started RXS because we were sick of wasting our money on gimmicks and stuff that didn't work.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FitMax is the best I've had post Alphamine. I think the feeling of FitMax is actually better than OG Alphamine. The energy, increased body temp, appetite suppression is all on point.

Radiate hit harder stim wise, however I get a crash from it. The sour peach flavor is great though.
How is Fitmax with the Male Parts. Aka. Will it kill my hard ons or what? I love Radiate but...Some of these energy gimmicks just destroy it. Re1gn was one of them I can't mess with anymore.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is Fitmax with the Male Parts. Aka. Will it kill my hard ons or what? I love Radiate but...Some of these energy gimmicks just destroy it. Re1gn was one of them I can't mess with anymore.
So far so good. I typically don't get stim d!ck because I stay away from high stim products. The FitMax is not causing any issue at all.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far so good. I typically don't get stim d!ck because I stay away from high stim products. The FitMax is not causing any issue at all.
Any special codes at Performax for a discount or anywhere by chance?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not noticed anything negative at all in this department with FitMax.

verma

Awards
Thanks all bought some fitmax, doesn;t workout too cheapthough compared to the original alphamine does it :-( I don;t drink coffee so used to used alphamine most of the year..

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im going to toss in the new Focus-XT as a viable option if looking for boost/focus effects of alphamine. I have been doing 12.5mg Esulphate with current alphamine(for 19.99 price was right) and its as good as the OG IMP.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks all bought some fitmax, doesn;t workout too cheapthough compared to the original alphamine does it :-( I don;t drink coffee so used to used alphamine most of the year..
How are you feeling on fitmax?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a similar thread endurlean got mentioned a few times

verma

Awards
Not too bad..I fast for 20 hours and spread 2 scoops and appetite isn't too bad.

verma

Awards
Someones told me about alphamind V2..got the link but think I can't post it but company called mz store are selling it..look good? alphamine clone

Composition
Container size: 216 gServing size: 3,6 g (one scoop)Servings per container: 60
per portion (3,6) amount %DV
ALPHA-ENERGY BLEND 551mg *
L-Carnitine *
Caffeine Anhydrous 150 mg *
Olive Leaf Extract *
Rauwolfia Serpentina (90% alpha yohimbine) *
Methylcobalamin 100 mcg 167%
MIND-BLOW & ADAPTOGENS BLEND 1372 mg *
Choline Bitartrate *
Inositol *
L-Tyrosine *
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf *
Bacopa Monnieri Extract (10% bacosides) *
Gotu Kola Leaf *
HICA (Leucine) *

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enduralean is where it’s at I’m telling ya.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someones told me about alphamind V2..got the link but think I can't post it but company called mz store are selling it..look good? alphamine clone

Composition
Container size: 216 gServing size: 3,6 g (one scoop)Servings per container: 60
per portion (3,6)amount%DV
ALPHA-ENERGY BLEND551mg*
L-Carnitine*
Caffeine Anhydrous150 mg*
Olive Leaf Extract*
Rauwolfia Serpentina (90% alpha yohimbine)*
Methylcobalamin100 mcg167%
MIND-BLOW & ADAPTOGENS BLEND1372 mg*
Choline Bitartrate*
Inositol*
L-Tyrosine*
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf*
Bacopa Monnieri Extract (10% bacosides)*
Gotu Kola Leaf*
HICA (Leucine)*
I think FitMax beats it easily.

This product has a very small dose of carnitine, no more than 401mg, per serving (60 scoops), while FitMax has 1000mg per scoop (60 scoops). Then this product doesn’t list the standardization of key extracts, which doesn’t exactly inspire confidence IMO. What is their olive leaf standardized for an how much? The ginkgo? They list the bacopa, but that even seems underdosed.

It’s not a bad product it seems, just not the best.

verma

Awards
Enduralean is where it’s at I’m telling ya.
Us UK'ers just find it hard to get this kind of stuff as the yohmbine is banned :-( Will need to find a european site as shipping works out cheaper

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Us UK'ers just find it hard to get this kind of stuff as the yohmbine is banned :-( Will need to find a european site as shipping works out cheaper
I find it absolutely crazy that yohimbine is banned there but all the prohormones and designer steroids arent lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dont think the stim free version has it

henm

Awards
hi all
i used olympus bloodshr3d war and raw...
it was good.

i now finished fitmax and didnt like it at all
dont feel like olympus bloodshr3d , and no mood or focus insane

so im looking for a new morning first thins to drink with stim and maybe mood :)

i like a lot op ppl really enjoyed the pes alphamine OG

so i see that the most close this is InnovaPharm Enduralean

i think ill go with it
some1 recomended this ? after experince?
tnx.

DarthGainer

Awards
I wish a company would just replicate og alphamine, maybe add other stuff but no fancy Stims.

It had such a clean energy and tasted good.

At the moment I’m actually enjoying prolific with ephedrine 4-5 days a week using harder Pre’s for leg days.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish a company would just replicate og alphamine, maybe add other stuff but no fancy Stims.

It had such a clean energy and tasted good.

At the moment I’m actually enjoying prolific with ephedrine 4-5 days a week using harder Pre’s for leg days.
Working on it

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Enduralean looks decent but it's a little pricey to be sipping on it all day