darbojo Member Oct 17, 2011 #2 I dont know a lot about anything, but I believe LR3-IGF1 is not a controlled substance, and is considered a research chemical.
I dont know a lot about anything, but I believe LR3-IGF1 is not a controlled substance, and is considered a research chemical.
ReyMan Veteran member Oct 22, 2011 #3 You're not in the right place if you're looking to stay legal. This website is a gateway to using ster0nz
You're not in the right place if you're looking to stay legal. This website is a gateway to using ster0nz
Swift Member Oct 23, 2011 #4 ReyMan said: You're not in the right place if you're looking to stay legal. This website is a gateway to using ster0nz Click to expand... lol i will one day when i reach my max natural potential!
ReyMan said: You're not in the right place if you're looking to stay legal. This website is a gateway to using ster0nz Click to expand... lol i will one day when i reach my max natural potential!
ReyMan Veteran member Oct 23, 2011 #5 Swift said: lol i will one day when i reach my max natural potential! Click to expand... No offense but what does natural potential have to do with legalities of certain supplements?
Swift said: lol i will one day when i reach my max natural potential! Click to expand... No offense but what does natural potential have to do with legalities of certain supplements?
ReyMan Veteran member Oct 24, 2011 #7 swollen87 said: phenazepam... legal benzo Click to expand... Wtf hahaha