Whats the best AI for a highly aromatising compound

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
As per the title
well, Femara/letro has been known to cause E2 levels to go to zero in some people. but Arimidex/anastrozole has, as well (personally, I took .7 mg/wk or .1 mg/day and had it drop me to unreadable levels.... not fun).

however, Aromasin/exemestane is a suicidal AI, which means there's less likelihood of a rebound. and it also has a much faster half-life/method of action, as well...

here's some applicable reading:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Also Exemestane is the healthier choice in most regards.
Exemestane dosed high enough should easily be powerful enough for everything you would ever run.

Its just sadly frickin expensive.

Elzur

Awards
Sweet, Exemestane it is then was gna get it from EA but it's so cheap on there I just don't trust it now. I feel a few hermit hours of searching coming up

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, Exemestane it is then was gna get it from EA but it's so cheap on there I just don't trust it now. I feel a few hermit hours of searching coming up
I haven't used EA's stuff yet, but I have used other research chemical Arimidex and Aromsin, and can verify that there is legit stuff out there.

Personally, when using Aromasin, I had to take it at night because it made me so drowsy...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like aromasin personally. But this question is to general. And cannot be answered that easily.

What is good for me might not be good for you. What works for me might not work best for you.

Ninja23

Awards
I've used EA aromasin it worked really well I have a couple bottles laying around for my next cycle as well

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why take the risk with research chemicals when you can get pharma grade just as easy

Ninja23

Awards
True^ it's easy to find online man definitely the better choice

LambdaChi

Awards
Aromasin has always been my go to choice. Letro can tank the hell out of your e2 which you definitely do not want. On Test C 500mg/week i take 12.5mg aromasin EoD or E3 days depending on how my body feels.