Unanswered whats the best 1 andro supplement guys?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want something to stack with my trestolone and im thinking 1test, but in prohormone form, like Chosen1 etc. Which 1andro products did you guys like the results from?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like alpha gainz topical version. It works best for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
appreciate it but im not a fan of transdermals too messy. but ill look into the brand.
Juggernaut Labz makes a liquid version of your more that direction. Works well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i want something to stack with my trestolone and im thinking 1test, but in prohormone form, like Chosen1 etc. Which 1andro products did you guys like the results from?
Stack a dht compound with trest. They go great together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements would get my vote for best 1 andro product... A lot of logs to back up the results in the supplement logs section.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking of hopping onto Supermandro tmoz as MK677 and Lgd even after a few days is making lethargic as hell. I already have Supermandro and 4AD so whats the low down...is it a good worthwhile for a recomp supplement?? I know about the Texas study, has anyone else has good results??

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of hopping onto Supermandro tmoz as MK677 and Lgd even after a few days is making lethargic as hell. I already have Supermandro and 4AD so whats the low down...is it a good worthwhile for a recomp supplement?? I know about the Texas study, has anyone else has good results??
Lethargy can come with certain prohormones and gear. Usually it's ones that are beating up your liver but not always.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if they still make it, but Olympus Labs used to make a Sup3r-1 1-AD product. 330mg per day with the enhanced absorbtion delivery system.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lethargy can come with certain prohormones and gear. Usually it's ones that are beating up your liver but not always.
Yeah you're not wrong. I think its the MK677.....used it before with Osta and had a little then but this time its kicked my ass with Lgd.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've yet to meet 1 person or hear 1 story of anything even remotely close to that study. Most studies are not worth Jack. I'm sure all the study guys on here are gonna get there panties in a knot but in my opinion as well as many others studies are worthless most of the time. Andros and low dose sarms are a sliver better then natty. Moderate to high dose sarms are on par with some weaker steroids and prohormones. And then there's real gear and the designer steroids that are strong as fluck.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've yet to meet 1 person or hear 1 story of anything even remotely close to that study. Most studies are not worth Jack. I'm sure all the study guys on here are gonna get there panties in a knot but in my opinion as well as many others studies are worthless most of the time. Andros and low dose sarms are a sliver better then natty. Moderate to high dose sarms are on par with some weaker steroids and prohormones. And then there's real gear and the designer steroids that are strong as fluck.
I hear ya. I know nothing is going to beat my 2006 M1-T cycle other than pin but not in position for that now. Have to say other stuff ive taken generally made me feel great but this combo hasnt thus far..My head his morning wasnt working and felt like i hadnt slept for days. Im not expecting 8lbs of muscle but 4lbs and low sides maybe.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hear ya. I know nothing is going to beat my 2006 M1-T cycle other than pin but not in position for that now. Have to say other stuff ive taken generally made me feel great but this combo hasnt thus far..My head his morning wasnt working and felt like i hadnt slept for days. Im not expecting 8lbs of muscle but 4lbs and low sides maybe.
I have herd multiple ppl say 1andro makes them feel like crap. Same with lgd. I tend to get the positive from most things without any negative sides so I'm really the last person that should be telling ppl what to expect in terms of negative side effects.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have herd multiple ppl say 1andro makes them feel like crap. Same with lgd. I tend to get the positive from most things without any negative sides so I'm really the last person that should be telling ppl what to expect in terms of negative side effects.
Hmmm.....I hope they didnt think Lgd made them feel awesome 🤣
This is the first time a stack has made me feel so whacked out straight away. Even my BG is good so maybe my body doesnt like lgd/Mk677.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive decided to get some actual 1testcyp, its not here yet buf i will,get it soon. i may still get some one andro to throw in as a non toxic oral that can be ran in the background. however it may be pointless since ill already be on the 1 test injectable.

i didnt think i could get a hold of the stuff, its somewhat rarely used. so i had to jump on the chance.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have ordered some 1-AD (Ergopharm Clone) here in the UK. Sellar assures me its batch tested and gtg. Looking forward to trying it and will stack it with 4-Diol.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have ordered some 1-AD (Ergopharm Clone) here in the UK. Sellar assures me its batch tested and gtg. Looking forward to trying it and will stack it with 4-Diol.
It's pretty easy to figure it out if it's real 1AD or bunk.
Put some powder from one 1AD cap under your tongue and if it is real 1AD you should feel a burning sensation.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Put some powder from one 1AD cap under your tongue and if it is real 1AD you should feel a burning sensation.
Yeah i heard that, but i also heard that no burning sensation doesnt necessary mean it isnt 🤔 The outlet that makes/sells it is popular so if it was dodgy i cant imagine they'd last that long (since 2014). My only other thought is it could be another steroid easier to purchase and marketed as 1-AD??

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i heard that, but i also heard that no burning sensation doesnt necessary mean it isnt 🤔 The outlet that makes/sells it is popular so if it was dodgy i cant imagine they'd last that long (since 2014). My only other thought is it could be another steroid easier to purchase and marketed as 1-AD??
Is it Fusions Nano 1-T?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its Anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1-Androstendiol.
They also sell their inhouse M1-T and Halo.
Oh yes, I've been looking to it but I'am being sceptical when it's that cheap, around £30 for a pot of real 1AD?
If it is the real stuff they are the only one in the western world who sells real 1AD caps otc without any other
competitors on the 1AD market.
Maybe I'am wrong but I'am looking forward to read a review on it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yes, I've been looking to it but I'am being sceptical when it's that cheap, around £30 for a pot of real 1AD?
If it is the real stuff they are the only one in the western world who sells real 1AD caps otc without any other
competitors on the 1AD market.
Maybe I'am wrong but I'am looking forward to read a review on it.
Yeah i asked them that exact thing. They said its their own brand and they sell loads of it and its batch tested. I suppose it is possible and if it was bunk then they would of been outed on loads of UK forums...but theres nothing. Their twitter account even has it on there so again if it was dodgy they would of been outed by now surely? I cant see them basing their reputation on selling crap as they have a large ramge of supps, clothing, training plans etc. Be an odd way to run your livelyhood and totally counterproductive...but yeah its mega cheap. Then again if its legit then word spreads and you sell bucketloads i guess you can afford to be cheaper than most.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so i just put 1 tablet of this 1-AD under my tongue ( Its compressed tablet form). It started dissolving...nothing happened then....ouch yep it starting stinging like hell/burning after a minute. Can feel it still a little on the underside of my tongue now ive washed mouth out that its been there.

I take it this is a good sign?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i just put 1 tablet of this 1-AD under my tongue ( Its compressed tablet form). It started dissolving...nothing happened then....ouch yep it starting stinging like hell/burning after a minute. Can feel it still a little on the underside of my tongue now ive washed mouth out that its been there.

I take it this is a good sign?
Yes, it's a good sign.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, it's a good sign.
Mad that they sell it so cheap. Anyhow as im getting back into more consistent training, I'm gonna use up my Super Mandro as it costs a fair bit and itll otherwise sit there staring at me - gains should be ok.

Then use the 1-AD for spring which by then things should be taking shape nicely. I just ordered some more 1-AD as well 👍

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mad that they sell it so cheap. Anyhow as im getting back into more consistent training, I'm gonna use up my Super Mandro as it costs a fair bit and itll otherwise sit there staring at me - gains should be ok.

Then use the 1-AD for spring which by then things should be taking shape nicely. I just ordered some more 1-AD as well 👍
Have you seen any reviews on it?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you seen any reviews on it?
The 1-AD?

No i havent. They also sell M1-T and Halodrol but havent seen reviews for that either. They seem very popular in Wales as a business and if they have decent client base/sell lots of their own inhouse 'supplements' they probably dont want to broadcast it too much is what im thinking..if you catch my drift. But the tablet did pass the under tongue test which surprised me as i was set to be dissapointed.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to keep in mind about that study was the participants' history with anabolics. If most of those guys had never used gear or designers or sarms they had nice virgin receptors. I do believe with decent genetics and no history of PED use the results are not out of the question. Now anyone who has been hitting it hard for the last 10-20 years has had access to OTC hormones of extreme potency such as trest, SD, M1T, Phera, Epistane, Halo, Msten, DMZ, M1A and about 15-20 others I don't feel like listing. If you have 5-10 years, heck even 5 cycles of those under your belt or the old school dbal, test, deca drol and so on there is no way 300mg of 1dhea is going to rock your world.

Out of curiosity what is it about studies in general that you dislike/distrust to the point of dismissing them? I tend to think the properly designed ones are of value and my issue is more with how the marketing department of some companies chooses to use them. For instance, say a creatine study shows the creatine group gains 8lbs in a month and the control/placebo groups gain 2lbs. Marketing is going to slap a big bold 400% more lean mass in one month on the label. They are not wrong but are certainly making the most of the numbers.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 1-AD?

No i havent. They also sell M1-T and Halodrol but havent seen reviews for that either. They seem very popular in Wales as a business and if they have decent client base/sell lots of their own inhouse 'supplements' they probably dont want to broadcast it too much is what im thinking..if you catch my drift. But the tablet did pass the under tongue test which surprised me as i was set to be dissapointed.
When buying in quantity most, not all, but most of these hormones are not that expensive to make especially if you are ok with batches coming back 90% pure here and 92% there and so on. Not saying their stuff is not pure just giving an example where a little corner-cutting can take place and not sink a product.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When buying in quantity most, not all, but most of these hormones are not that expensive to make especially if you are ok with batches coming back 90% pure here and 92% there and so on. Not saying their stuff is not pure just giving an example where a little corner-cutting can take place and not sink a product.
Yeah i totally agree. I think the suspicion was from the fact they are the only ones over the years to sell 1-AD but not much info/reviews out there. I think it might be to not draw too much attention to themselves which is fair enough. The owner told me he sells alot and its batch tested i believe him on the that front as theres a big demand where he is. I'm not expecting miracles with using Supermandro and 4-Andro....more of a boost over the Autumn.

I'll use the 1-AD late spring I guess.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Despite 1AD being hands down the best true prohormone and not a designer it was legal a long time ago at this point. It was banned 15 years ago and since then cheaper more powerfull DS have ruled the roost. I think the lack of overall demand is what keeps it from being made by more companies.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Despite 1AD being hands down the best true prohormone and not a designer it was legal a long time ago at this point. It was banned 15 years ago and since then cheaper more powerfull DS have ruled the roost. I think the lack of overall demand is what keeps it from being made by more companies.
Yeah that might be the case especially in the US. Here in the UK the big ones are still M1-T, Superdrol , Halodrol etc and 1-AD if its legit as they are sold openly.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that might be the case especially in the US. Here in the UK the big ones are still M1-T, Superdrol , Halodrol etc and 1-AD if its legit as they are sold openly.
What I was trying to say was with the powerful ones available 1AD, despite its effectiveness, is overshadowed by the really heavy hitters. I am happy that someone is still able to take advantage of that great compound. I live vicariously through them lol.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What I was trying to say was with the powerful ones available 1AD, despite its effectiveness, is overshadowed by the really heavy hitters. I am happy that someone is still able to take advantage of that great compound. I live vicariously through them lol.
Ha yeah i hear ya. Id much rather use the Andros over Sarms... havent had a good experience with them really and having the old favourites still available is great although i wont be going down the M1-T road again as much as i loved it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear you. I felt, keyword felt as there was no lab tests, great on M1T. I also was 20-21 years old at the time. If I could get 4-androdiol legally I would never need anything else.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hear you. I felt, keyword felt as there was no lab tests, great on M1T. I also was 20-21 years old at the time. If I could get 4-androdiol legally I would never need anything else.
its funny you mention 4-Androdiol I bought Fusions 4-Diol -1-Step conversion stuff but going to save that for the 1AD run next year...its expensive. I'll have to run the OL UK Super 4 stuff with SuperMandro and make do. I did ask the company that makes 1-AD if they ill bring back the original 4-AD but not confirmed as yet.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements would get my vote for best 1 andro product... A lot of logs to back up the results in the supplement logs section.
Super Mandro for sure. It's the highest dosed 1 andro tablet (110mg) and it comes with ninety pills so that's 339 mg of 1 andro. On top of that, I believe it uses liposomal delivery which allows your body to absorb so much more. I've never tried it but on my first PH run I did 1 testosterone by hi tech who h is almost the same thing but only 2/3rds the dose. It's like the Andro the Giant for 1 andro.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Super Mandro for sure. It's the highest dosed 1 andro tablet (110mg) and it comes with ninety pills so that's 339 mg of 1 andro. On top of that, I believe it uses liposomal delivery which allows your body to absorb so much more. I've never tried it but on my first PH run I did 1 testosterone by hi tech who h is almost the same thing but only 2/3rds the dose. It's like the Andro the Giant for 1 andro.
Dosage aside, how were the gains on your 1 Andro cycle??

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dosage aside, how were the gains on your 1 Andro cycle??
I did the Andro the giant / super Mandro stack for 8 weeks earlier this year. Best described as underwhelming!
Now I wasn’t really eating for gains, and I did lean out a little. But zero strength increase on any lifts. No real sides, but very minor results. I know I’d have seen more from 6 weeks epistane all other things being equal. If I’d got similar results from a natural anabolic I’d only have been mildly impressed.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did the Andro the giant / super Mandro stack for 8 weeks earlier this year. Best described as underwhelming!
Now I wasn’t really eating for gains, and I did lean out a little. But zero strength increase on any lifts. No real sides, but very minor results. I know I’d have seen more from 6 weeks epistane all other things being equal. If I’d got similar results from a natural anabolic I’d only have been mildly impressed.
Yikes....thats not a good sign. Can i ask what dosages you were running??

Hmm might have to just hop onto the 1-AD then. 🤔

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yikes....thats not a good sign. Can i ask what dosages you were running??

Hmm might have to just hop onto the 1-AD then.
Did 3 caps of each a day, halfway through I bought a tub of Olympus Labs / UK 1 andro product as a top up and added 1 or 2 of those a day for last month or so. For over £250 plus supports and PCT, really poor. A £30 tub of epistane the previous spring pissed all over it.
But hey, you may respond better. If you already purchased you might as well try?
For purely selfish reasons I’d love to see you hop on the 1-AD though! Would love to know if it’s the real deal.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did 3 caps of each a day, halfway through I bought a tub of Olympus Labs / UK 1 andro product as a top up and added 1 or 2 of those a day for last month or so. For over £250 plus supports and PCT, really poor. A £30 tub of epistane the previous spring pissed all over it.
But hey, you may respond better. If you already purchased you might as well try?
For purely selfish reasons I’d love to see you hop on the 1-AD though! Would love to know if it’s the real deal.
Thats what i did. I have extra OL UK 1 and 4 Andro as top ups as they were going cheap...Doh!

So my options are:
1 Andro, 4 Andro + MK677
LGD , 4 Andro + MK677
Halodrol, 4 Andro + MK677

or forget waiting till next year and test the 1-AD, 4 Andro + MK677.

I could try splitting the Lgd to daytime with 4 Andro and swallow the Mk677 at night to help the lethargy and its less tablets to swallow.

Some say 1 Andro is better some say no way its better than LGD?

My only fear with the 1-AD despite the positive tongue test is that i cant test it anyother way to see if its toxic stuff other than rely on the supplier who makes it and says its pure and batch tested. PN also do nano 1-T so the raws must be available 🤔

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
My experience with LGD/1 Andro is LGD had immediate strength increases while 1 Andro had to take 3-4 weeks to kick in. With LGD I added some size but stayed fairly lean and more vascular the whole cycle, with 1 Andro around 3-4 weeks I started blowing up. Arms, lats, shoulders- everything got full and I felt like a beast.
I unfortunately decided to pull the plug right at the end of 4 weeks of 1 Andro/EpiAndro due to having zero libido and didn’t feel like spending even more money just to feel “normal” for my woman. I had no issues at all with LGD in regards to libido, actually the opposite effect.
If I could’ve gone the full 8 weeks I don’t doubt I would’ve gotten real good size/strength- way more than I got with LGD, however I still love LGD. Since you’ll be throwing in the 4 Andro I’m sure you’ll be good! Good luck

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My experience with LGD/1 Andro is LGD had immediate strength increases while 1 Andro had to take 3-4 weeks to kick in. With LGD I added some size but stayed fairly lean and more vascular the whole cycle, with 1 Andro around 3-4 weeks I started blowing up. Arms, lats, shoulders- everything got full and I felt like a beast.
I unfortunately decided to pull the plug right at the end of 4 weeks of 1 Andro/EpiAndro due to having zero libido and didn’t feel like spending even more money just to feel “normal” for my woman. I had no issues at all with LGD in regards to libido, actually the opposite effect.
If I could’ve gone the full 8 weeks I don’t doubt I would’ve gotten real good size/strength- way more than I got with LGD, however I still love LGD. Since you’ll be throwing in the 4 Andro I’m sure you’ll be good! Good luck
Great insight thanks for that. Am throwing MK677 into the cycle at night as well. Yes the 4 Andro i have is actually 4-Diol so hopefully that'll ramp it up a bit.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so swapped out a dose of 1 Andro and took a tablet of the 1-AD....the tablet dissolved immediately on my tongue into powder..i swallowed it and it left an acrid burning sensation on my tongue which i can kinda still taste/feel.

Wondering what the hell is in it now 🤣 Anyway am not rolling around on the floor or anything. Anybody ever used 1-AD back in the day and had similar experience??

Last edited:

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so swapped out a dose of 1 Andro and took a tablet of the 1-AD....the tablet dissolved immediately on my tongue into powder..i swallowed it and it left an acrid burning sensation on my tongue which i can kinda still taste/feel.

Wondering what the hell is in it now 🤣 Anyway am not rolling around on the floor or anything. Anybody ever used 1-AD back in the day and had similar experience??
It should also burn when you are peeing.
And the strenght gains should start after a week and steady increase from there.
Good sh*t

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It should also burn when you are peeing.
And the strenght gains should start after a week and steady increase from there.
Good sh*t
Oh great 🤣 Will more water intake lessen the pee burn? Is it dodgy for the kidneys then as well...not read anywhere it is?? Am starting to think this stuff is legit then, my only concern is swallowing 3 times a day as its horrible on putting in mouth as it dissolves rapidly, burns and leaves you mouth acrid. You reckon i could put it in juice and just neck it??