What's the appeal of Transdermals?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
The other thread has turned into a thread on engineering so I just want to create a thread to focus on this question.

What would be the appeal of transdermals like anavar and tbol? Why would one use this versus oral?

rphash49

Awards
The other thread has turned into a thread on engineering so I just want to create a thread to focus on this question.

What would be the appeal of transdermals like anavar and tbol? Why would one use this versus oral?
Avoid liver issues and better bioavailability via skin

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None appeal whatsoever IMHO and experience.
Avoid liver issues and better bioavailability via skin
It's bioavailabilty is tremendously reduced. Orally they have about a 95% survival rate first pass through the liver. Both are mild on the liver.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've never in my life heard of tbol or var being used TD. Just eat them.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I've never in my life heard of tbol or var being used TD. Just eat them.
Lol I thought the same thing... googled it and got nothing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spray that transdermal solution in your bung hole for maximum absorption and a wicked burn

MuscleJ

Awards
Test yes other stuff I would like to see some write ups about it

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Red fox is gonna be pissed again, first he is hijacked by engineers, now by neg reppers and body shop people :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
Wow this thread went south real quick lmao... I think transdermals up the butt is a good idea hahaha ever heard of a alcohol enema? Lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Wow this thread went south real quick lmao... I think transdermals up the butt is a good idea hahaha ever heard of a alcohol enema? Lol
yeah I'm concerned about where this thread is heading....we are going off on a major tangent right now :D