Answered What's popular for pct these days

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking hcg up till pct starts and will run clomid for 6 weeks. I am just curious what people have had success running in their pct is things like kings blood still popular Epi? any input is appreciated thanx...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will be taking hcg up till pct starts and will run clomid for 6 weeks. I am just curious what people have had success running in their pct is things like kings blood still popular Epi? any input is appreciated thanx...
In my experience more Clomid will work 10x better than any otc product you could add in. That and the whole eat good fats, don’t drink alcohol, get sleep, stay away from anti depressants and opiates. Hcg and Clomid makes the $99 you could spend at GNC just look silly.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill have to disagree for the first time with you @Matthersby haha. No really clomid been used since the age of stone and it works. But IMO for people who pct torem is better. Or torem/nolva for people who think torem isn’t strong enough. Clomid works sure but the possible side effects should be enough for nobody to use this ****. When I used to pct nothing got me back as good and as FAST like torem did. It has to be dosed higher tho.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ill have to disagree for the first time with you @Matthersby haha. No really clomid been used since the age of stone and it works. But IMO for people who pct torem is better. Or torem/nolva for people who think torem isn’t strong enough. Clomid works sure but the possible side effects should be enough for nobody to use this ****. When I used to pct nothing got me back as good and as FAST like torem did. It has to be dosed higher tho.
Oh we don’t even disagree here! I’d prefer Torem. I just thought he was referring to natty test boosters and other recovery support. Which I’ve found to be rather worthless. Trib DAA dhea deer antler monkey testicle ashwawhateverthefuck root, ginger spice, chuck Norris skin sack hairs... you know, all the great **** GNC sells to help us get our test back up.
I just used to use Clomid a bit more often than Torem so I could get more in touch with my emotional side and cry at more commercials.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Oh we don’t even disagree here! I’d prefer Torem. I just thought he was referring to natty test boosters and other recovery support. Which I’ve found to be rather worthless. Trib DAA dhea deer antler monkey testicle ashwawhateverthefuck root, ginger spice, chuck Norris skin sack hairs... you know, all the great **** GNC sells to help us get our test back up.
I just used to use Clomid a bit more often than Torem so I could get more in touch with my emotional side and cry at more commercials.
Oh man the emotional crap is crazy... lol I may have to check into torem

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh ya i didn’t get the question lol. And lmfao @ the emotional thing haha what’s better than a clomid pct to show your girl you have a sensitive side

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya i didn’t get the question lol. And lmfao @ the emotional thing haha what’s better than a clomid pct to show your girl you have a sensitive side
One thing I did come up with after some trial and error. And this doesn’t happen to every guy. But for some reason, back when I would pct, only Clomid would do this, but I would lose a ton of sexual stamina. Like go from marathon to barely able to get my woman off. It would go away after I was recovered but it sucked. So after many experiments, I discovered mucuna pruriens/velvet bean. It would have me back to marathon stamina in under a week
I also still use it with p5p when using 19 Nors just as a preventative but it has some cool dopamine/prolactin lowering effects that are really cool. One of the very few herbs for sexual or mental function that I believe in, Kava too for anxiety.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
One thing I did come up with after some trial and error. And this doesn’t happen to every guy. But for some reason, back when I would pct, only Clomid would do this, but I would lose a ton of sexual stamina. Like go from marathon to barely able to get my woman off. It would go away after I was recovered but it sucked. So after many experiments, I discovered mucuna pruriens/velvet bean. It would have me back to marathon stamina in under a week
I also still use it with p5p when using 19 Nors just as a preventative but it has some cool dopamine/prolactin lowering effects that are really cool. One of the very few herbs for sexual or mental function that I believe in, Kava too for anxiety.
Nice info.. but what is p5p? I may have to check into this velvet bean as well that's been one of my worries is the last time I ran 19-nor it took me forever to recover my libido

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice info.. but what is p5p? I may have to check into this velvet bean as well that's been one of my worries is the last time I ran 19-nor it took me forever to recover my libido
It’s active coenzymated B6 I believe.
Best to think of this combo as the only herbal estro or prolactin reducer that will actually work. It’s also available in a supplement called InhibitP by SNS.
But it’s certainly not strong enough for a heavy Deca cycle. But the effects of it are worth running while just keeping estro low. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve actually NEEDED Prami/caber on 19nor runs. (And I pretty much only run 19s.)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely gonna go read about that man thanks my libido is legit insane atm even tho I’m on NPP but I’ll still go read about it in case things go bad

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL M-test always boost libido, plenty of post with bloods showing big test increases too.

I also always add in reduce Xt for cortisol reduction.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote