What's left?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys been a while since ive been on here so dont beat me too bad for this post. What the hell is left on the market as far as "legal" prohormones/prosteroids? Are msten and dmz the only ones left or are they already gone as well?

Any help would be appreciated!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten and DMZ are being phased out by company's because they will probably be banned here shortly. There's not a whole lot of good **** left anymore.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im starting to realize. I miss the days of $20 sdrol to your door in 3 days haha

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And for those who dont want to openly post, feel free to shoot me a PM

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Maybe trump won't be a bitch and let us keep our stuff ! Just saying #makegeargreatagain

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
War. On. Drugs. Not a chance. He's going to effe it all up.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
He is a business man. All about profit for US. Never know

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's a lying sack. Tough for the audience but a pu$$y behind closed doors. Mark my words.

He's a scam artist man.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just look further away from home
And you can have it all bro, google is your best friend. Things are legal in some countries and illegal in others but they will still deliver and you will probably still receive said goods, I do it all the time

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips fellas, need to narrow down the scam sites and the real ones now

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Msten, DMZ, M1A, Triumphalis, Hexadrone, Mithras.

jathan_howe

Awards
Msten, DMZ, M1A, Triumphalis, Hexadrone, Mithras.
We must be thinking of the same place. I dunno about the M1A, but I know DMZ, Mithras, Hexadrone, and Triumphalis are still produced and sold

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That company makes everything but Alpha. AL Tech makes everything but Mithras.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of VICIOUS people when you listed all those compounds...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish I could track down some Super DMZ 2.0, ****ing LOVED that **** holy ****

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If you blur the line between legal and illegal, then its all still around. Like was said above, do some searching in far away places.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You can make your own DMZ 2.0, just buy the products separately.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its distinguishing the good supp sites to the scammers thats the tough part. there seems to be a lot of products out there, but what brands are good?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Those two companies we mentioned earlier are good. And between them, you can buy all that's left on the market.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
The site I use still has Havoc, and a couple other banned supps, Brawn Nutrition has a whole line of great ph's but idk if they're gtg or not. I'd like to know, because their Mechabol and Tren is enticing me.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Which brands are still available that have a good reputation?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Which brands are still available that have a good reputation?
I just did a cycle of Hard Rock supplements Halo-plex, decent gains, but I felt it was under dosed, When I ran Olympus UK halo i had much better results at a lower dose. I know they also have D-drol (Dimethandrostenol). Worth a look.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I just did a cycle of Hard Rock supplements Halo-plex, decent gains, but I felt it was under dosed, When I ran Olympus UK halo i had much better results at a lower dose. I know they also have D-drol (Dimethandrostenol). Worth a look.
What did you run Halo-Plex at? I have some so I might run it higher than you did after reading this...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran halo-plex extreme 2 caps a day and felt a huge difference between that and just 500mg of test and 400mg of mast e

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
What did you run Halo-Plex at? I have some so I might run it higher than you did after reading this...
I ran it 50/75/75/75/75/100 I feel like 100 was the sweet spot, if i were to run it again i'd buy 3 bottles and run it at 100 from day one. Live and learn.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I ran it 50/75/75/75/75/100 I feel like 100 was the sweet spot, if i were to run it again i'd buy 3 bottles and run it at 100 from day one. Live and learn.
I have 3 so I'll probably do that. Thanks

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Is anyone here familiar with the Bodyconscious line of supplements? Iv'e heard some good things. Their line includes Superdrol, M1T, Tren, Epi all that good stuff.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback from Centurion Labz? I know they currently market DMZ, MSTEN, 1Alpha and a series of andros. Thoughts?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 3 bottles in my cabinet.
Lucky sob, I'd rob your house just to take those, I'd leave everything else, including money for the door I probably broke down to get to your stash :lol:

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone here familiar with the Bodyconscious line of supplements? Iv'e heard some good things. Their line includes Superdrol, M1T, Tren, Epi all that good stuff.
My buddy ran their M1T and it was definitely gtg

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I have a ton of their superdrol. Started taking it but the lethargy was too much.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
anybody have any experience with mithras? (Dimethandrostenol)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we'll find out in a few weeks :D

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Man, that BC stuff seems almost too good to be true. But I've looked around online and can't find anyone saying it's bunk.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a supplement company in the uk they sell there own brand ph plus other brands too