Whats is now considered the best natural stack for lean bulkers?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the final quarter of 2017 saw a few new supps and 'refurbished supps' released such as from OL and Performax Labs.

So as I'm going to be using most of 2018 as a lean bulk - I'd like to know what are peoples recommendations to help aide in a lean bulk journey.

I have a full cycle of Xgels, Massmax and Alphamax - all 2 bottles each. So obviously this is only going to last 8 weeks - take a break then back on same or similar supps and since Im one to plan ahead I like to buy now.

So any stack recommendations?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0. Many logs here on AM with members stacking it with the products you mentioned. Can be used for either cutting or bulking cycles.

On another note, based on your current products, xgels and alphamax is a winning combo.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0. Many logs here on AM with members stacking it with the products you mentioned. Can be used for either cutting or bulking cycles.

On another note, based on your current products, xgels and alphamax is a winning combo.
This. Nutri-verse has two bottles of Folidrone 2.0 for 75$ until Jan 10. Plus another 10% for signing up for their email specials. You can run Folidrone 2.0 indefinitely. Allot of folks are running as a staple now. Best lean bulk supplement out their.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
ive never tried FD2 but i can honestly say that you should try ep1logue, seriously. honestly i dont think that there is anything stronger on the market, of course which is non-hormonal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My favorite natural stack is ABE and x gels. I'm also a big fan of anafuse by vital labs.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend FD2, X Gels were also good when i used X Factor and X Factor advanced in the past, I am yet to try epilogue but will provide feedback when i use it in the future.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
ive never tried FD2 but i can honestly say that you should try ep1logue, seriously. honestly i dont think that there is anything stronger on the market, of course which is non-hormonal.
If ep1logue works for you, FD2 will blow you away. No contest.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FD2 is really good. Def worth considering for your next stack. I’m assuming you want to stay with what you have in ArA, MassMax and AlphaMax so here are some thoughts..

For me, I like to pre load forskolin (assuming you can handle forskolin plus AlphaMax) for the first 4 weeks. Then take the 8 week stack you have. This gives you a total of 12 weeks on forskolin which is the time frame that most of the studies have used for it.

For MassMax - take 2 caps twice a day with your largest meals, one of them preferably being pre workout.

This is where it gets tricky. You want to spread out your MassMax dose and ArA dose as much as possible. I’ve ran this stack a few times and it’s amazing. I dosed my MassMax when I woke up with breakfast and with lunch. My lunch is usually around 10:45 AM and I train around 5PM so it gives about 6 hours in between MassMax and ArA. I dose my AlphaMax when I wake up and before bed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the final quarter of 2017 saw a few new supps and 'refurbished supps' released such as from OL and Performax Labs.

So as I'm going to be using most of 2018 as a lean bulk - I'd like to know what are peoples recommendations to help aide in a lean bulk journey.

I have a full cycle of Xgels, Massmax and Alphamax - all 2 bottles each. So obviously this is only going to last 8 weeks - take a break then back on same or similar supps and since Im one to plan ahead I like to buy now.

So any stack recommendations?
X-Gels and AlphaMax XT is my favorite stack for a lean bulk/recomp. Forskolin really shines when the user is trying to recomp or cut and the strength users get from X-Gels is amazing. In 8 weeks, assuming your diet is dialed in, you should be able to put on a quality 4-5 lbs while increasing strength at a level you would while gaining more weight. I know 4 or 5 pounds in 8 weeks doesn't seem like a lot, but if that is all or mostly lean, that is awesome for a natural.

I would avoid stacking X-Gels with MassMax XT since you want the inflammation from X-Gels and Epi (MassMax XT) is an anti-inflammatory.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Gels and AlphaMax XT is my favorite stack for a lean bulk/recomp. Forskolin really shines when the user is trying to recomp or cut and the strength users get from X-Gels is amazing. In 8 weeks, assuming your diet is dialed in, you should be able to put on a quality 4-5 lbs while increasing strength at a level you would while gaining more weight. I know 4 or 5 pounds in 8 weeks doesn't seem like a lot, but if that is all or mostly lean, that is awesome for a natural.

I would avoid stacking X-Gels with MassMax XT since you want the inflammation from X-Gels and Epi (MassMax XT) is an anti-inflammatory.
This stack is so simple yet so effective. I’m actually going to be running it in about 6 weeks or so after my wedding.

It’s actually a good time to get AlphaMax from nutriverse . They have two options for you. One bottle is 30% off plus an additional 5% when you use promo code AM5. Price will reflect in cart.

They also have buy 2 at full price and get one free.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stack is so simple yet so effective. I’m actually going to be running it in about 6 weeks or so after my wedding.

It’s actually a good time to get AlphaMax from nutriplanet. They have two options for you. One bottle is 30% off plus an additional 5% when you use promo code AM5. Price will reflect in cart.

They also have buy 2 at full price and get one free.
I think you mean Nutriverse.

mjm198122

Awards
I have the following supplements that I've bought over the past few months but have not used.

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

Two bottles EPG Testo-shred

1 lb bag of Glycerol Monostearate

Two bottles of Anabeta Elite

Along with the normal Protein (Select Protein), 12 lbs bag of Carbo gain, a few bottles of BCAAS and pre workouts.

I have an idea how I was going to stack them but I just never got around to using them since I felt like my diet was not on point and I would just be wasting my money.

I am 186 lbs and about 17% Body-fat. I want to get to 200 lbs 8-10%.

I have only ever used the normal protein, creatine, bcaa etc.

Please give me some advice on how I can stack these to get maximum benefit and reach my goals. If it means I can get two seperate stacks from the above list and run them consecutively or use all together (unlikely).

I know this is asking alot from your time, but please bear with me.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the xgels, I don't believe you need both bottles when you start your run. Usually normal protocol is 4 xgels pre-workout and used only on workout days for up to 50 workouts. Some people take more, up to 6 caps. 100 caps in bottle depending on amount you use, you may need both I guess.

For a solid bulk stack I would run ABE with the xgels. ABE will increase your appetite and xgels works well with increased carb intake. Would work well together.

Would not stack Ep1louge and massacr3 together due to the amount of UroB. After the xgels / ABE, I would take Massacr3 for a month followed by Ep1louge for a month.

This way you can appreciate the benefits of both products individually and know how your body reacts to each.

Could probably hang on to the GH product and Test booster for a separate run. I'm really not a fan of running a bunch of different products at the same time. Of course this is just my opinion.... Others may think differently. Just take it FWIW.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the following supplements that I've bought over the past few months but have not used.

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

Along with the normal Protein (Select Protein), 12 lbs bag of Carbo gain, a few bottles of BCAAS and pre workouts.

I have an idea how I was going to stack them but I just never got around to using them since I felt like my diet was not on point and I would just be wasting my money.

Please give me some advice on how I can stack these to get maximum benefit and reach my goals. If it means I can get two seperate stacks from the above list and run them consecutively or use all together (unlikely).

If you never used any of them, you shouldn't stack them. How will you know what is or isn't affecting you?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are a few that come to mind:

Massmax XT
Xgels
Follidrone 2.0
Epilogue

Etc

Pretty sure OL has another due to be released soon, if not already that is laxo based.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
There are a few that come to mind:

Massmax XT
Xgels
Follidrone 2.0
Epilogue

Etc

Pretty sure OL has another due to be released soon, if not already that is laxo based.
yes, its massacr3 and its already on sale =)
300mg phytofuse laxo, 150mg urolithin B and 300mg vaso6.

havent tried it yet, im going to finish my ep1logue run in 2 weeks so i can only vouch for that! but im sure that massacr3 will bring the results as well.

mjm198122

Awards
With the xgels, I don't believe you need both bottles when you start your run. Usually normal protocol is 4 xgels pre-workout and used only on workout days for up to 50 workouts. Some people take more, up to 6 caps. 100 caps in bottle depending on amount you use, you may need both I guess.

For a solid bulk stack I would run ABE with the xgels. ABE will increase your appetite and xgels works well with increased carb intake. Would work well together.

Would not stack Ep1louge and massacr3 together due to the amount of UroB. After the xgels / ABE, I would take Massacr3 for a month followed by Ep1louge for a month.

This way you can appreciate the benefits of both products individually and know how your body reacts to each.

Could probably hang on to the GH product and Test booster for a separate run. I'm really not a fan of running a bunch of different products at the same time. Of course this is just my opinion.... Others may think differently. Just take it FWIW.
I bought the x-gels and the ABE to stack with OL Tr1umph (which I have yet to get) after I got the advice from previous users of this stack, but like I said I never got around to using them because I know my diet was lacking.
Then along came black friday last year and I stocked up on some supplements that I saw were receiving good reviews. That's how I got the test booster and the BSL gh.
Mostly I took advantage of certain sales that came around telling myself that I would not be buying supplements (natty anabolics) until 2019.
Now that I have all of them in my cupboard, I was looking for advice on how to use them and in which order to maximize benefit. Eg. I was hearing that the ep1logue and x-gels would clash since one is inflammatory and the other is anti-inflammatory.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought the x-gels and the ABE to stack with OL Tr1umph (which I have yet to get) after I got the advice from previous users of this stack, but like I said I never got around to using them because I know my diet was lacking.
Then along came black friday last year and I stocked up on some supplements that I saw were receiving good reviews. That's how I got the test booster and the BSL gh.
Mostly I took advantage of certain sales that came around telling myself that I would not be buying supplements (natty anabolics) until 2019.
Now that I have all of them in my cupboard, I was looking for advice on how to use them and in which order to maximize benefit. Eg. I was hearing that the ep1logue and x-gels would clash since one is inflammatory and the other is anti-inflammatory.
Always a good thing taking advantage of sales.... I do the same.

I laid out what I would do. You should see good results given that hard work is being done in the gym.

Like others mentioned above, before stacking supps together it's always good to try them individually to see how your body reacts to each. I agree with that. But stacking ABE and xgels is a favorite stack for a lot of people on this site, and adding Triumph would be a bonus.

Either way, good luck. Should be a fun ride.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to find there FD2.0 special anywhere on their site. Are you able to attach the link or message me the link please?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

No Natty stack is going to give you that type of transformation. Your talking about gaining 15lbs of muscle while dropping bodyfat

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Natty stack is going to give you that type of transformation. Your talking about gaining 15lbs of muscle while dropping bodyfat
But look at everything he is going to stack!

mjm198122

Awards
If it doesn't I would be disappointed. I bought this with the understanding that with my proper training routine already in check and a proper diet I can achieve it withing 2018. With the supplements that I already have, I should be able to run two stacks consecutively and I think that I can ar least get 10-12lbs quality muscle. That's my hope. We'll see how it goes.