Whats everyone's xmas day plans?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That time of year again.. Seems to come and go soooooo quick!

If your currently cutting or keeping track.. Are you folks gonna relax on xmas or remain disciplined?

Me personally.... VERY veryyyyyy relaxed :D I have been given a 1.5kg bag of reeces peanut cups so that shall be getting passed around. We also have a family tradition of a boxing day massive brunch 10 of us and we do a classic fry up and it really is a heart attack on a plate but its something we have done every year and we talk about it so for us its a good get together. Even the women delve in just as much!.. Everyone of us are slim so it has no impact on anyone. Might bump cardio slightly the days after but on xmas day & boxing day im gonna have a great time and chill out. That for me is what xmas should be.. Not gifts but just to relax and enjoy good company.. Loads of family time and plenty of the good grub to go round. Ive quit alcohol 2 month ago and its the best thing i have done so that wont be an issue the days following.

Whats everyone else's plans?

And....

I hope its a good time for you all ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always eat whatever is put infront of me when its the holidays. I might fast up until the christmas dinner if possible. But seeing as we eat christmas breakfast, lunch and dinner that usually doesnt work. Also here in Sweden we celebrate the 24tth not the 25th, so Ive allready begun my eating :D

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always eat whatever is put infront of me when its the holidays. I might fast up until the christmas dinner if possible. But seeing as we have eat christmas breakfast, lunch and dinner that usually doesnt work. Also here in Sweden we celebrate the 24th not the 25th, so Ive allready begun my eating :D
Good stuff! Thats what i like to hear.

Enjoy it :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cheat day for me so I'm eatting as much as I can haha

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheat week for me
Off work and no gym -just me and my family

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!

Thats what its all about.

Anyone a Reeces fan? Ive got a 1.5kg bag a need to distribute ??

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. I’ll be eating whatever i feel like. Actually started yesterday. My wife made tamales. I too celebrate christmas eve. I’ll be going to the gym to kick start the day and then family, food, and good times.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to not worry about food during these days. Christmas Eve and day are a nice time to just be with family and not worry about counting calories. Kick back, enjoy and hit it hard after the holidays.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does zero harm guys ? If people do track calories on xmas.. Fair play but that to me is an eating disorder... So is 1.5kg of Reeces but we won't go into that ???

My friend who i live with is working in the morning so im gonna fit a workout in myself. Just find it makes your day feel so much better.

Anyway..

Have a great time everyone.. Enjoy yourself's ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’ll be nailing all the food bro. I enjoy eating clean all year but Christmas Day is the one day I don’t worry about it.

I’ll hit a 15k run in the morning anyway (got to take the dog out) so that’ll put me in good stead, then Boxing Day me and my missus always go train, I hit volume on legs just to put them calories to good use.

Enjoy guys

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Chillin with mom's and the pup in the day and then taking an Amtrack from Baltimore to Philly for the Raiders - Eagles game.

I got a lady friend that lives up there who's a huge Eagles fan and I'll be eating dinner with her whole family before the game, who all happen to be Eagles' fans. I will be the only Raider fan there, Ha!

Good times

Bowsa

Awards
Pretty much eat and watch ****ty films with my family - merry Christmas all!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im eating what I want this christmas. If I feel like eating I will, of not I wont. If I want to stick on my diet I will, if There's some pumpkin pie around or cookies, ill eat them with my protein. One day is fine to enjoy my christmas foods. Tomorrow ill be back on my diet

Im training back today as well, so its a demanding body-part, and post training is the most forgiving time to eat those sinful foods =-)

workonthatabs

Awards
eat so much, it's so frustrating. now i'm starting with my weight loss program again.

nathanb

Awards
it was not a big plan so far. But celebrated Christmas with all of my friends together. And enjoy the whole night party.