What's everyone's thoughts on lmg?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what everyone thinks about this compound. I picked some up hoping to bulk but right now I've just got a belly

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I don't have dzine on hand. I have msten epi and alpha 20. Maybe I need to try dzine

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
You're one of the guys I like to listen to on here. I got the lmg to go with the alpha hoping to add some size. Alpha gets me incredibly strong but not much size. Strength is my number one goal but I'd like to look like I'm strong too.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff and easy on the body, but you need to run it at 150 or higher imo.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I wouldn't go lower than 100 to really notice it.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I want to run alpha and lmg with trest and test e. Is there any point in the trest if I'm on test?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Lmg @ 150 daily works well . My last cycle was alpha 20 , lmg & dianavar by epg . Mis the d-var , made me feel great !

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
How much alpha 20 did you run? I run it at 80 and I love it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would start at 75mg lmg with 60-80mg of alpha 1

I wouldn't use test with trest unless it's low, like 200-250/week (test e)

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking trest now and not that impressed. So I will just trade the test for it. I want to run 500/week

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Ran lgi alpha20 -60mgdaily/ wk 1-3, wk4-6 @ 80mg daily/wk . Ran it for 6wks . Used it to bridge into the start of this cycle of test e & deca .

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 20 is my favorite. When my test gets here I'll try the alpha lmg test cycle.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
500 for how long ? Im doing 600mg week for 12wks then ramping it to 800 from week 12-16 .

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry I missed that post. I'm on dermatrest and oral preworkout. No gains or energy or anything to speak of

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh sorry I missed that post. I'm on dermatrest and oral preworkout. No gains or energy or anything to speak of
That's interesting. I'd keep using it then and just add your test in.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see what alpha will feel like with a good test base

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Alpha is way WAY better with test i reckon . I was abit lethargic on bridge cycle , liver got abit taxed , threw in some more liv52& upped dose of cycle support . Now using alpha preworkout @ 40mg & its pretty freakin good .

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'll let you know how it goes. I absolutely love alpha. Do you avoid illegal aas?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Nah mate i bridged the designers into my current cycle of test enanthate & deca durabolin . As for illegal , i like the term "grey area " !

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't read I guess. I've got dbol coming too. Think I could throw that in the last 4 weeks? Or flip flop it with the alpha

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Only way to see mate is to try it . Either bridge it to the end of ur alpha or try what u said . Cant hurt .

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I like it. Just do what I want and see what happens.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
If your after a more in depth discussion ask r4j hes a guru .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is r4j?
Is there a secret cult following that I missed?
:(

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yeah a bloke from another thread was referring to reps as "r4j" , we had abit if fun with the lad , u remember him mate ? He was telling some fat short bloke who reckoned he took ****s bigger than me (he thought i was 110lbs instead of 110kg's) what og's to take after baldy had been training for a couole months .freakin forget the lads name though ....

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah a bloke from another thread was referring to reps as "r4j" , we had abit if fun with the lad , u remember him mate ? He was telling some fat short bloke who reckoned he took ****s bigger than me (he thought i was 110lbs instead of 110kg's .i freakin forget the lads name though ....
I remember that Lol
a lot of guys on here say r4j to..it's what my log title says.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
I havnt stumbled across any more of his posts , the bloke cracks me the f**k up ! I wonder how he's doing.....probably shroomed up doin insanity training bull***t in front of his eco friendly tv made of recycled hemp ...lol.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Guys on lockout forum told me I need to chill on my alpha dose

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Why mate ? Dont tell me they're saying its too high a dose ur taking ?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Unless u ur self are feeling like there is a prob dont worry m8 .