Whats everyone's thoughts in this?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi folks. Hope use all have had a good New Year ?

Ive had this supplement sitting thier for a little while now. Im back onto a cut after the xmas/new year period. I was gonna run these for the month and see how they do.

Can anyone give advice on if it seems effective product based on those ingredients? Im very clue'd up on all the ingredients though and have read alot. Just wanted a 2nd opinion. You think it will help bump the fat loss a little? I took 2 about 30 mins ago and i feel them working. I haven't touched a stim product for over 2 month so it will feel strong!

Thanks

Screenshot_20180101-132544.png

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummmm - 100 mg of capsaicin, if that product REALLY has that in it, you will have major gastro issues and a burning arse hole for days. DCP from Evomuse has 10 mg of mixed capsaicinoids (some of which won't be as pungent as capsaicin itself) - and 2 caps of that was difficult to tolerate for most people. Having said that, capsaicin is one ingredient that actually has research behind it for fat loss. Paradoxine also has SOME research and is basically a non-pungent capsaicin analogue.

2-Aminoisoheptane, Higenamine and Eria Jarensis are all stimulants to go with that good dose of caffeine. All 3 of those stimulants are fairly weak IMO, and you could be hit or miss with whether or not it works for you. I don't know much abotu Erythropalum Scandens as I've never heard of it before (maybe someone else has) but a very quick google search didn't shine much light other than it may be a semi-stimulant PEA rich plant extract (so it maybe makes you feel a little happier/better/improves mood).

3,5 T2 - meh. It won't do much IMO at those doses.