What's everyone's favorite multi?

Jpalmer

Awards
So far I've been liking the AnimalPak but i figured since I'm coming to the bottom of my second tub I'd see what everyone else uses and loves!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Kirkland Multi. Aka Costco. Best value by a landslide. 2x p/ day (AM/PM) and you're golden. It's like 500 pills for $14 or something.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I've been liking the AnimalPak but i figured since I'm coming to the bottom of my second tub I'd see what everyone else uses and loves!
Check into our newly released PEScience TruMulti. I think you'll be pleased. Simple yet has the premium ingredients you want in a multi.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Check into our newly released PEScience TruMulti. I think you'll be pleased. Simple yet has the premium ingredients you want in a multi.
What this wise man said

Everything you need in a multi and added KSM-66 for a host of aesthetic and hormonal benefits on top.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Optimen, soon I will try TruMulti. If it will please me as I expect from PES and was a bit cheaper, I would always get it. Very good profile.
I hope they will make the 2 months package.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont use one. I run these vitamins/minerals:

Vit D
Zinc
Vit E (tocotrienols/Tocopherols)
Boron
P-5-P
Magnesium
Iodine(kelp)

The rest comes from food. IE: Selenium from brazil nuts.

Should probably throw in some K2 and B12 when the budget permits.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad has been my go to for few years. I will probably try PES TruMulti next. Both have great profiles.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What this wise man said

Everything you need in a multi and added KSM-66 for a host of aesthetic and hormonal benefits on top.
Does anybody know when TruMulti will be hitting the UK retailers?

pbandy1

Awards
Dont use one. I run these vitamins/minerals:

Vit D
Zinc
Vit E (tocotrienols/Tocopherols)
Boron
P-5-P
Magnesium
Iodine(kelp)

The rest comes from food. IE: Selenium from brazil nuts.

Should probably throw in some K2 and B12 when the budget permits.
same here. I log my food into cronometer and instead of doing a multi, I focus on vitamins and minerals I may be not getting enough of:

Vitamin D, K, and E tocopherols/tocotrienols
Folate
Iodine
Fish oil
Magnesium
Zinc
Selenium

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kirkland Multi. Aka Costco. Best value by a landslide. 2x p/ day (AM/PM) and you're golden. It's like 500 pills for $14 or something.
Price has nothing to do with the quality of a multi vitamin. I highly doubt the costco multi uses proper forms of vitamins/minerals, hence making it a very poor value.

When i do use a mult, which isn't often, i'll use either Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Gaspari Anavite, or Source Naturals Life Force.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides Animal Pak I use Gaspari Anavite or Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Like all 3 of these because they come in both pill and powder form. Also very interested in the new TruMulti by PES. Seems to have a very solid profile.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the same thing. Sometimes when I'm not poor I'll pick up some Gaspari Anavite?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orange triad has been the forum favorite for some time. PESCIENCE TruMulti does look promising however!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Using Swanson Whole Food Multi here. Going to try PES TruMulti next, and always have Orange Triad on rotation.

Sleeper hit: Dr. Feel Good from SAN.

TSMilliner

Awards
Good info, I did not realize it had KSM-66. Will grab me a bottle as soon as my Triad runs out, which will also be same time my current bottle of Erase Pro runs dry.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were to use a multi, it'd definitely be PES TruMulti.

TSMilliner

Awards
Any issue running this concurrent with Erase Pro which also has the KSM-66? Currently running ABE and Erase Pro, any issues?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange triad - forum favorite for a good reason
Anavite - really solid with some nice additions
Ergomulti - looks pretty darn good and price is amazing

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any issue running this concurrent with Erase Pro which also has the KSM-66? Currently running ABE and Erase Pro, any issues?
No issues.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have a list of what vitamins/minerals cancel each other out when taken together?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think a company has ever really thought out the multi vitamin. They just use these available premixes then sprinkle some stupid amino acid or vegetable blend....

Some even have dangerous amounts of vitamins and minerals...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here. I log my food into cronometer and instead of doing a multi, I focus on vitamins and minerals I may be not getting enough of:

Vitamin D, K, and E tocopherols/tocotrienols
Folate
Iodine
Fish oil
Magnesium
Zinc
Selenium
Good start....how much is not enough?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kills me I missed the insider for the pes multivitamin. I would of ordered at least 90 day supply