What's everyone's current blast

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Hey fellas, newbie to am . thought a good way to get to know how u fellas tick is seeing what ur currently running.. Let's hear them

Hardedge

Awards
only running 500mg test e atm but a month from now i will be adding in 700mg/week Tren A and 20 mg Superdrol. Tren for 50 days (last time ran for 30) and SD as kickstart sort of for 21 days.

This time around though, i'll be using some supps during the blast that i used when i was off:

OL Triumph (for phasphatidic acid, creatine and all the goodies it has)
Follidrone 2 (for lowering BP, lower follistatin, endurance, GDA properties)
Arachidonic acid (for even more gains and strength)
Evomuse BMP (for yet another pathway to build muscle)

will also be adding in evomuse DCP 2.0 and Brite for better recomping.

I'm only adding in these extra supps because i have like half a year's worth of each one or just about.

dis gon be good :)

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
only running 500mg test e atm but a month from now i will be adding in 700mg/week Tren A and 20 mg Superdrol. Tren for 50 days (last time ran for 30) and SD as kickstart sort of for 21 days.

This time around though, i'll be using some supps during the blast that i used when i was off:

OL Triumph (for phasphatidic acid, creatine and all the goodies it has)
Follidrone 2 (for lowering BP, lower follistatin, endurance, GDA properties)
Arachidonic acid (for even more gains and strength)
Evomuse BMP (for yet another pathway to build muscle)

will also be adding in evomuse DCP 2.0 and Brite for better recomping.

I'm only adding in these extra supps because i have like half a year's worth of each one or just about.

dis gon be good :)
Sounds potent man. Good to see another fella who pins real gear haha

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Mines.

1250mg test e
1000mg npp
1000mg equipoise
60-100mg dbol
Adding in:
100mg adrol last 4 weeks
And 10iu insulin

16-20 week cycle

Hardedge

Awards
Sounds potent man. Good to see another fella who pins real gear haha
Once i switched over from the 'legal stuff' i never looked back. usually just cruise at 250mg test and add in some 'natty' stuff to keep making some progress and improve recovery (no test boosters because whats the point)

I wanted to do test+tren+mast but it got pricey fast. I may add in some Winny that i have though just for lowering shbg and hardness.

nice thing is i've gone up to 750mg test e and 1Gm tren before for about 10 days - No sides at all save for some heartburn. My hair actually got thicker on that lol. no acne, joint issues, prolactin issues, etc.

Hardedge

Awards
Mines.

1250mg test e
1000mg npp
1000mg equipoise
60-100mg dbol
Adding in:
100mg adrol last 4 weeks
And 10iu insulin

16-20 week cycle
now THAT's a blast. you're gonna leave humanity behind. C'MON

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Once i switched over from the 'legal stuff' i never looked back. usually just cruise at 250mg test and add in some 'natty' stuff to keep making some progress and improve recovery (no test boosters because whats the point)

I wanted to do test+tren+mast but it got pricey fast. I may add in some Winny that i have though just for lowering shbg and hardness.

nice thing is i've gone up to 750mg test e and 1Gm tren before for about 10 days - No sides at all save for some heartburn. My hair actually got thicker on that lol. no acne, joint issues, prolactin issues, etc.
Yea bro I cruise on 300mg test e too..I always test higher than other gear... Ya just grow way better

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg test cyp, 600mg mast e, 700mg tren e and ace blend, and 50mg tren base pwo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man.. Lean hard cycle that one.. Strength must be amazing
Just took my first pin of tren yesterday so am waiting on the magic to start. Been on mast for about 3 weeks, wanted that to build up a little before introducing the tren.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Just took my first pin of tren yesterday so am waiting on the magic to start. Been on mast for about 3 weeks, wanted that to build up a little before introducing the tren.
Won't take long for the ace in ur tren to hit hard.. What's ur stats bro

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Won't take long for the ace in ur tren to hit hard.. What's ur stats bro
5'9 and sitting at 205 right now. Got about a 1200 pound 3 lift combo, looking for that to go up for sure. 32 years old fml...

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
5'9 and sitting at 205 right now. Got about a 1200 pound 3 lift combo, looking for that to go up for sure. 32 years old fml...
Decent stats bro for sure. Try being 37 bro haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lunatic1988

Awards
You guys are making me look like a *****, lol. I'll be getting my Test E and Dbol within the week. Keeping it simple and light with test being ran for 15wks@500 and the dbol 4wks@50 ED. Though depending on how I feel I might up the dbol to 75 and maybe for a week a or two the test to 750 and shorten the length. We'll see, I get bored quick.

29y/o
5'8" 170lbs probably 14%, I've been 185@10% so I should build the first 15 or so lbs easy thanks to muscle memory

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get anything off that TrNE in the blend? Shiit has a little bite to it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get anything off that TrNE in the blend? Shiit has a little bite to it.
Burns going in bad! Got some tren suspension on the way so I can run that pwo Ed so hitting 250mg of the blend eod and 50mg of the base on days I don't use the blend. Should be a fun ride!

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
35 bro.. I wanted to hold my size.. And PCT in ya 30s is a waste of time
What do you mean about the pct part?

Friend of mine just got on some shots from his dr and he has blown up. Making me want to switch over bad.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im on my first pinning cycle 600 mg test-e ew for 15 weeks

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
What do you mean about the pct part?

Friend of mine just got on some shots from his dr and he has blown up. Making me want to switch over bad.
Meaning in ur 30s a majority of us are so far below baseline in test levels through aging what's there really to recover bro

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Summer blast is 350 test, 700 mast, 350 trest ace/hex blend(first time using that compound, but love it and probably going to up it to 525), also might add in some tren, but tbh this stack is doing everything I want it to without it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running 300mg of Test Cyp, 400mg of Mast Ace. Haven't been in the gym in a few weeks but for sure getting stronger, some size gains, but for sure bf loss (started a new job).

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Summer blast is 350 test, 700 mast, 350 trest ace/hex blend(first time using that compound, but love it and probably going to up it to 525), also might add in some tren, but tbh this stack is doing everything I want it to without it.

Man that Trest sounds interesting!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Running 20 weeks of Sustaplex 325.
Weeks 1-20: +/- 480mg Sust ew
It's just a cut, so I may throw in some Mast or Var later.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Slimming down and cruising at the moment.
Test E 200mg/week
Mast E 200mg/week
Deca 150mg/week (joint lube)

Probably won't go high test during blast but will bump up to 400mg on T and M and throw in some Tren and EQ for as long as I can handle it.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Man that Trest sounds interesting!
It's very enjoyable, mood and energy are through the roof. I have to make a concerted effort to keep my ego in check because I feel like a god all the time lol, way too much self confidence, but I'm also on relatively high dose of mast prop so I'm sure that doesn't help attitude wise. In terms of body composition, with a decent diet it is as good if not better than tren, I have read logs where people retained a lot of water on it or blew up, for me it has only made me harder and more defined, with massively overblown traps and shoulders.It is a great compound if you can manage E2 and methylE or whatever it aromatizes to

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Recomp but no where near those dosages haha..
300 deca / 500 mast / 200 test c
It's been working for me. Mast was a little lower starting off but Dma378 peer pressured me to up it, haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recomp but no where near those dosages haha..
300 deca / 500 mast / 200 test c
It's been working for me. Mast was a little lower starting off but Dma378 peer pressured me to up it, haha.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be good blast for a begining cycle?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't generally "blast" right out of the gate. I like to prime my metabolism so that I can grow like a patch of weeds with very little gear, usually 300-400mg/wk of something, the first 20-30lbs come on fairly easily.

However, it's the last 2 months of bulking where gear might have to titrate up. In that case (and I will be trying this in Winter)

Minimal Test-E (for general mood and sex drive)
EQ or NPP - 400-800mg/wk
Mast-E - 400mg/wk
CJC MPA - 2mg/wk
BPC-157 for GHR expression increase
MCT SEO in stubborn areas
Maybe SD or Anadrol, depending on what's needed.

Of course, I'd take insulin mimetic supplements and calcium channel blockers as well as ACE-II inhibitors for overall heart health. Maybe some Tocopherols too.

This "hail Mary" stack would last 6-8 weeks MAX and I Plan to pack on 45lbs of mass doing just this very thing + eating like there's no tomorrow.

Also, an honorable mention, and I only would do this if I just wanted to have some fun, is to dose Dienolone Acetate at 150mg/day for about 14 days as a kick start to say...EQ or NPP or whatever else. Dienolone at high doses is really, really strong in every good and bad way you can think of.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I don't generally "blast" right out of the gate. I like to prime my metabolism so that I can grow like a patch of weeds with very little gear, usually 300-400mg/wk of something, the first 20-30lbs come on fairly easily.

However, it's the last 2 months of bulking where gear might have to titrate up. In that case (and I will be trying this in Winter)

Minimal Test-E (for general mood and sex drive)
EQ or NPP - 400-800mg/wk
Mast-E - 400mg/wk
CJC MPA - 2mg/wk
BPC-157 for GHR expression increase
MCT SEO in stubborn areas
Maybe SD or Anadrol, depending on what's needed.

Of course, I'd take insulin mimetic supplements and calcium channel blockers as well as ACE-II inhibitors for overall heart health. Maybe some Tocopherols too.

This "hail Mary" stack would last 6-8 weeks MAX and I Plan to pack on 45lbs of mass doing just this very thing + eating like there's no tomorrow.

Also, an honorable mention, and I only would do this if I just wanted to have some fun, is to dose Dienolone Acetate at 150mg/day for about 14 days as a kick start to say...EQ or NPP or whatever else. Dienolone at high doses is really, really strong in every good and bad way you can think of.
Bro its impossible to put on 45 pound in 8 weeks.. In fact in any blast... Unrealistic.. And the eq is gonna take 8 weeks to kick in dude

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Lol does every single person on this thread have a *wink wink nudge nudge* relationship with their doctor or do you go about other means of getting your gear?

Im over here getting excited if i find a place that sells msten or epistane and you guys get all these goodies like its nothing

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Lol does every single person on this thread have a *wink wink nudge nudge* relationship with their doctor or do you go about other means of getting your gear?

Im over here getting excited if i find a place that sells msten or epistane and you guys get all these goodies like its nothing
Google.com

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As one blast comes to an end, planning for another begins. Dbol and EQ 400 on the way!!

For December/January of course....