What's everyone running right now?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my trt of 200mg cyp and 4 pumps a day of iconic solutions icon one. Plenty of wellness supps stacked with it. Totally overboard with support supps, but it's how I am. Adding an extra 100gm is supplemental protein to my diet per day. High rep work in the gym. Getting a decent recomp from it. What are y'all running?

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just running trt @ 160mg a week right now with some CEL stanoplex pre workout. Should have blood work results in next week and if all is well going to start 12 weeks @ 320mg test c (double trt) with tbol the last 6-8 weeks.

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been too busy to get bloods done for dr so I'm taking a couple few weeks off of everything saving some trt :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm on my trt of 200mg cyp and 4 pumps a day of iconic solutions icon one. Plenty of wellness supps stacked with it. Totally overboard with support supps, but it's how I am. Adding an extra 100gm is supplemental protein to my diet per day. High rep work in the gym. Getting a decent recomp from it. What are y'all running?
Fresh off a long diet and trt (150mg cyp)

About 2 weeks ago I raised test to 300 and added 200 mast. Was supposed to be the beginning doses of a slow long bulk/recomp increasing and adding stuff over time but got some shoulder problems and cut it back to 150 test 100 mast till I figure it out.

I lift 4 days regular weight training sessions, four boxing sessions and two days where I box and lift weights so my shoulders are taking a brutal beaten right now lol.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
about to start 150iu HCG 6x a week
inhibit-e
inhibit-p
arimahex

on the side for pushing it on recovery if something starts to bother me or I wanna recover faster:
tb-500 (not on this yet)
peg-mgf (only on off days)
bpc-157 (low dose IM mostly into hip pain)

Last edited:
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just running trt @ 160mg a week right now with some CEL stanoplex pre workout. Should have blood work results in next week and if all is well going to start 12 weeks @ 320mg test c (double trt) with tbol the last 6-8 weeks.
Jealous. Tbol wrecks my gallbladder. Makes me look killer, but it feels like an ember in my side

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about to start 150iu HCG 6x a week
inhibit-e
inhibit-p
arimahex

on the side for pushing it on recovery if something starts to bother me or I wanna recover faster:
tb-500 (not on this yet)
peg-mgf (only on off days)
bpc-157 (low dose IM mostly into hip pain)
Tb500 is a god send. Love that sh!t

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it fixed my plantar fasciitis last time I was on it
I've done a bit of reading on that stuff. It's wild. It'll regrow the Mylene sheathing and reverse ms. That's powerful!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've done a bit of reading on that stuff. It's wild. It'll regrow the Mylene sheathing and reverse ms. That's powerful!!
ya all these healing peptides seem to have some pretty incredible positive side effects. the peg-mgf is supposed to be really good for your heart.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** man this will be my first run with it, so that's something I'll definitely be on the lookout for.
Tbol and halodrol both did me like that. I don't get it. It's a great compound, though. I muscled through over 3 weeks and jumped ship.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been on 500 test, 200 mast, 150 deca with a 25mg Anadrol sublingual preWO 1-2x/wk.

Dropping down to 210 test, 100mg each mast & deca this week and will probably lower test to 150 next week - hot cruise for a month before cranking the blast back up for a competition about 13 weeks from now.

Been building my strength back up, brick by brick.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol and halodrol both did me like that. I don't get it. It's a great compound, though. I muscled through over 3 weeks and jumped ship.
That sucks.. I'm excited for Tbol. I ran Hdrol once but it was definitely bunk, planned on 6 and ran for 8 weeks and got absolutely nothing.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently on 600mg of test got another 8 weeks left and then I’ll go back down to trt dose. Going to throw anadrol in the last 6 weeks.

On a side note This test I got sucks. It’s lumping up like it’s DHB.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote