What's Effective and Safe to Acquire to Support Those on Long Term HRT?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Due to a messed up brain, I've been on HRT for almost a decade and half. Test cyp, armidex or tamoxifen, HCG every week. I typically cycle the Cyp 2-3 times a year, typically 12-16 weeks at a time. Made nice, solid gains especially in the beginning. I eat well, train religiously and look decent. People can tell that I lift weights and I get compliments. Currently 185 lbs and relatively lean with a small skeletal frame, college weight was 140-142 for comparison before I got onto HRT. However, I've never been able to achieve that truly heavy, muscular look. I'm into my 40's and find that the cycles don't work as well anymore, and trying to go higher on the cyp just nets more side effects. I dabbled with a couple of SARMS a little over a year ago when they were still legal and sources were legit/discussed and liked them.

However now that they're now on the black market, and I don't have trustworthy sources despite spending a few days trying to research these, I'm asking if there are any other recommendations of supplements that would go well with cycling testo for bulking without screwing up my health too much. Obviously I do not need testosterone boosters as I have plenty of cyp to go around. Same for AIs, don't need. I also eat very well. I do have shoulder/back injuries that do hinder certain exercises. I wish I could play with GH's but I am very certain my Endo would deny me if I asked. I did go on GHRP type pepities several years ago and enjoyed those although they were more so for injury prevention/staying lean. Not sure if my old source is still around and legit though. I could ask him, but before I do, are there better things to use these days for repair/bulking/strength?

What are the recommendations/thoughts?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Due to a messed up brain, I've been on HRT for almost a decade and half. Test cyp, armidex or tamoxifen, HCG every week. I typically cycle the Cyp 2-3 times a year, typically 12-16 weeks at a time. Made nice, solid gains especially in the beginning. I eat well, train religiously and look decent. People can tell that I lift weights and I get compliments. Currently 185 lbs and relatively lean with a small skeletal frame, college weight was 140-142 for comparison before I got onto HRT. However, I've never been able to achieve that truly heavy, muscular look. I'm into my 40's and find that the cycles don't work as well anymore, and trying to go higher on the cyp just nets more side effects. I dabbled with a couple of SARMS a little over a year ago when they were still legal and sources were legit/discussed and liked them.

However now that they're now on the black market, and I don't have trustworthy sources despite spending a few days trying to research these, I'm asking if there are any other recommendations of supplements that would go well with cycling testo for bulking without screwing up my health too much. Obviously I do not need testosterone boosters as I have plenty of cyp to go around. Same for AIs, don't need. I also eat very well. I do have shoulder/back injuries that do hinder certain exercises. I wish I could play with GH's but I am very certain my Endo would deny me if I asked. I did go on GHRP type pepities several years ago and enjoyed those although they were more so for injury prevention/staying lean. Not sure if my old source is still around and legit though. I could ask him, but before I do, are there better things to use these days for repair/bulking/strength?

Can you clarify a little more your goals are? You mention "truly heavy, muscular look" , can you link some photos online of the took you're trying to achieve?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I would die a happy man if I could add 20 pounds, but realistically I'd like to add a solid 10 lbs of muscle over a 16-20 week cycle without winding up with health issues. Might not seem like much, but at this age and after being on synthetic testosterone for so long, and doing several cycles, this is something that will take considerable effort/supplemental support.

My old avatar is me at about 172 lbs about 10 years ago. I'm maybe 2-3 pounds fatter with 10 more pounds of muscles, mostly in my lats and legs. I have mostly good muscle shape/bellies which is complimented by small joints, but thick chest development and arm size has always been a challenge.

Over the years I've also shifted to eating more whole foods/proteins and only drink one high quality protein shake fortified with leucine right after a workout, and then I eat a whole meal within 30 minutes. I take food enzymes twice a day to assist with old-man digestion. I also take in bcaas and carbs pre and intra-workout, and either eat 2 servings of greek yogurt right before bed, or wake up in the middle of the night to drink a bcaa shake depending on what I had just done in the gym. I no longer drink protein shakes throughout the day like I did when I was younger as I stopped seeing any muscle gain from doing so - just fat gain. Lift 5x a week religiously and always mixing it up, dogcrapp, fs7, high reps, low reps, certain parts twice a week for short periods of time, etc.

This is what I think I would look like if I could gain 15 pounds of muscle.

2db8d1669de5722e42df331687c391c6.jpg

What's good, and effective on top of solid training, nutrition, and rest these days that aren't hormonal?

-Blesum

jackzapp

jackzapp

Awards
I would die a happy man if I could add 20 pounds, but realistically I'd like to add a solid 10 lbs of muscle over a 16-20 week cycle without winding up with health issues. Might not seem like much, but at this age and after being on synthetic testosterone for so long, and doing several cycles, this is something that will take considerable effort/supplemental support.

My old avatar is me at about 172 lbs about 10 years ago. I'm maybe 2-3 pounds fatter with 10 more pounds of muscles, mostly in my lats and legs. I have mostly good muscle shape/bellies which is complimented by small joints, but thick chest development and arm size has always been a challenge.

Over the years I've also shifted to eating more whole foods/proteins and only drink one high quality protein shake fortified with leucine right after a workout, and then I eat a whole meal within 30 minutes. I take food enzymes twice a day to assist with old-man digestion. I also take in bcaas and carbs pre and intra-workout, and either eat 2 servings of greek yogurt right before bed, or wake up in the middle of the night to drink a bcaa shake depending on what I had just done in the gym. I no longer drink protein shakes throughout the day like I did when I was younger as I stopped seeing any muscle gain from doing so - just fat gain. Lift 5x a week religiously and always mixing it up, dogcrapp, fs7, high reps, low reps, certain parts twice a week for short periods of time, etc.

This is what I think I would look like if I could gain 15 pounds of muscle.

View attachment 143248

Have you considered rotating your cyp with sustanon? I was cruising for the past 2.5 years at 100-150 mg of test e and rotating cyp instead of e year round . Started Sustanon 400 (that has 50 mg each of cyp and test e added to it) at .4 cc's ( 160 mg) every third day.On my 5th week and feel I train harder and longer and recuperation is much better than ever.I'm 61 5'9 1/2 180 lbs and have to force myself to take a day off here and there Lol
What's good, and effective on top of solid training, nutrition, and rest these days that aren't hormonal?

-Blesum