What's better? Test cyp or test enanth?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
And how do I stack it with ana-beta / beta alanine / hydroxycut?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Test is test bro the difference is going to be in the half life
And what do you mean how do you stack it?
You stack it just like anything else
fisher-price-stack-and-roll-cups-400x400-imadgsssheusznph.jpeg

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
images (1).jpg

dbmorrow

Awards
Cyp and enanthate have similar half lives. If I'm not mistaken cyp may be a little longer but both are about same with cyp usually making one hold more water. I'm not sure what you are looking for on the stacking question. I mean stacking is just combining multiple substances. Not sure why you would want to use hydroxycut while trying to make gains on a test. That's my opinion anyway.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
what ever one you get a better deal on hambino, you roger? Also, why hydroxycut plus test? like bigmacs + green tea? just why?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Cyp and enanthate have similar half lives. If I'm not mistaken cyp may be a little longer but both are about same with cyp usually making one hold more water. I'm not sure what you are looking for on the stacking question. I mean stacking is just combining multiple substances. Not sure why you would want to use hydroxycut while trying to make gains on a test. That's my opinion anyway.
You don't cut on test? Or do you use winny?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You don't cut on test? Or do you use winny?
You can cut on test. Most guys drop test a coupe of weeks before they step on stage because it makes them retain a bit water.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Even you im moar jerked than you guys in gonna take some dmz