whats a better cut, please help

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
epi/t3/clen (6week) or Furuza/Ahv3/t3/clen(8 week)... and i really dont want to run a test base. only because its more pills but i can if needed.

any other recommendations would be appreciated. i would really like to keep this simple and to the point. a straight cut!!!

what about natural test booster options, would they be strong enough to prevent muscle catabolism from the clen/t3?

Last edited:

EArch

Awards
  • Established
not sure if any of that is strong enough to prevent wasting on t3. clen 2 on 2 off of course, I would not want to run it for 6 or 8 weeks even with keto.

maybe of all you listed epi/ahv3 with clen and t3. and may as well toss in furuza if you have it imo.

probably not what you wanted to hear

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd proably run Clen for 6 weeks, may try the 2weeks on2 weeks off. Idk.

And initially I was going to use epi/furuza/ah stack with Clen/t3 but I felt like I was going ridiculously over board.

Epi 6 weeks
Furuza 8 weeks
Ah. 8 weeks

Standard cycling for Clen/t3

This sound about right

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi/t3/clen (6week) or Furuza/Ahv3/t3/clen(8 week)... and i really dont want to run a test base. only because its more pills but i can if needed.

any other recommendations would be appreciated. i would really like to keep this simple and to the point. a straight cut!!!

what about natural test booster options, would they be strong enough to prevent muscle catabolism from the clen/t3?

Why not furuza/epi and AHv3? --- just try clen without T3 --- I personally dislike it and unless on high anabolics you most likely wont need it.

-Matt

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why not furuza/epi and AHv3? --- just try clen without T3 --- I personally dislike it and unless on high anabolics you most likely wont need it.

-Matt
That could be an option. What do u mean by high anabolics. I would like to get my bf% below 8%. this is the lowest I've ever got, I figured t3 could give me the extra edge. Ive run Clen with t2 products. I feel like I get more out of the t2 than I do the Clen. That's why I was opting towards the t3. I have a Huge stash of ph/ds. so I can pretty do what ever is best to get that low of a bf%

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
AH is the only thing I am for sure on

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
By huge anabolics he means tren, high doses of test, etc. I would do exactly what Matt said and leave out the T3, I wouldn't mess with it. Ep/furaz/AHv3 and clen I think is the best option, but not a high dose of clen cuz it does downregulate T3 production on its own.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
By huge anabolics he means tren, high doses of test, etc. I would do exactly what Matt said and leave out the T3, I wouldn't mess with it. Ep/furaz/AHv3 and clen I think is the best option, but not a high dose of clen cuz it does downregulate T3 production on its own.
cool thanks, i realized what he ment while mowing the yard!!!

i was think about swapping out the clen/t3 for gw 501516 since it does shut u down it seems like that would be good for use on cycle. im just not too sure how effective the sarm is.