What you guys listening to?

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What music y’all listening to as of late?

posting here cuz figured I’d get more replies

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"Greg Doucette and the Hardings"
Me matt and a couple boys been chatting about this on wattsapps lmao what’s your opinion? I watch both guys a lot I’m interested to know who you think is the dick

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me matt and a couple boys been chatting about this on wattsapps lmao what’s your opinion? I watch both guys a lot I’m interested to know who you think is the dick
They both can be morons. Most people side with Greg but I can see how he wasn't right for Brandon's channel. Brandon should have gone about things a bit differently though.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Greg's version of events makes sense to me, if he were **** why would Brandon be hangin off his sack the whole time, I think B just wanted his complete focus and attention and wasn't getting it so he diva'd out

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They both can be morons. Most people side with Greg but I can see how he wasn't right for Brandon's channel. Brandon should have gone about things a bit differently though.
Brandon is 100% right in everything he says it’s just the way he handled the things but he’s 22. Greg on the other hand.... he really disapointed me. I still watch him but my opinion is very different

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly Brandon’s a fairy cry baby bitch. F that kid he’s a clown. Doesn’t know how to cycle and cry’s every time there’s an issue drama queen

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly Brandon’s a fairy cry baby bitch. F that kid he’s a clown. Doesn’t know how to cycle and cry’s every time there’s an issue drama queen
You obviously don’t have Greg on Instagram? Brandon’s made 1 video probably saying a little too much but everything was true. Greg is a coach of mass, he’s a bad coach for high level because he’s got 500+ clients and he can’t spend 3 hours a day on someone. When you aim for ifbb level you need that. Talking about cry baby have you seen Greg’s Instagram? I love the guy but he made 928373828 mini clips crying like a little bitch and everything he did was so cringe it was a pity to watch.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You obviously don’t have Greg on Instagram? Brandon’s made 1 video probably saying a little too much but everything was true. Greg is a coach of mass, he’s a bad coach for high level because he’s got 500+ clients and he can’t spend 3 hours a day on someone. When you aim for ifbb level you need that. Talking about cry baby have you seen Greg’s Instagram? I love the guy but he made 928373828 mini clips crying like a little bitch and everything he did was so cringe it was a pity to watch.
Oh come on you like that metro sexual idiot? Disappointing. Of course Greg’s gonna be upset the dude gave him FREE COACHING and Brandon **** all over the guys livelihood.

Brandon’s a little bitch boy. Didn’t you see his first cycle? He doesn’t even know how to use google. He’s a goddamn female

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
CAEC43A6-2AA8-419C-B435-8FED9F8C0896.png

look at this fairy tale bitch. I’ll hit him myself. He has pussy written all over his face. Anyone subbed to this dude is not a serious bodybuilder and falls in line with the wanna be zyzz generation

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh come on you like that metro sexual idiot? Disappointing. Of course Greg’s gonna be upset the dude gave him FREE COACHING and Brandon **** all over the guys livelihood.

Brandon’s a little bitch boy. Didn’t you see his first cycle? He doesn’t even know how to use google. He’s a goddamn female
You need to think a little more my man. Free coaching? Greg refuses the money you know why? Think a little. All Greg thinks about is money. Brandon has a HUGE fan base and is very well known. Greg has around 40 000 followers prior to working with Brandon, he now is at 200 000+. That’s why he wanted to work with Brandon. Imagine if he gave this kid a pro card. The clients it would bring him? It’s Greg who refused Brandon’s money. 100% of what Brandon said is true. Was he an idiot the way he said things? Yes. Was it immature? Yes. Was it true though? Yes. Why do you think Greg reacted this badly? Because he knows. Look at all the other coaches that work for an ifbb pro or a top athlete? They don’t have 500 clients that they can barely spend time on. they have a couple clients, too clients, that they focus ALL their time on. Greg is all about money. Which is all right. But he can’t coach top athletes like that anymore he’s too BUSY.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 190526
look at this fairy tale bitch. I’ll hit him myself. He has pussy written all over his face. Anyone subbed to this dude is not a serious bodybuilder and falls in line with the wanna be zyzz generation
The way you talk makes you look like a degenerate who can’t talk seriously and have arguments. You haven’t said one serious argument in this whole thing.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You need to think a little more my man. Free coaching? Greg refuses the money you know why? Think a little. All Greg thinks about is money. Brandon has a HUGE fan base and is very well known. Greg has around 40 000 followers prior to working with Brandon, he now is at 200 000+. That’s why he wanted to work with Brandon. Imagine if he gave this kid a pro card. The clients it would bring him? It’s Greg who refused Brandon’s money. 100% of what Brandon said is true. Was he an idiot the way he said things? Yes. Was it immature? Yes. Was it true though? Yes. Why do you think Greg reacted this badly? Because he knows. Look at all the other coaches that work for an ifbb pro or a top athlete? They don’t have 500 clients that they can barely spend time on. they have a couple clients, too clients, that they focus ALL their time on. Greg is all about money. Which is all right. But he can’t coach top athletes like that anymore he’s too BUSY.
Well even though this reply is likely on point, I still hate Brandon Harding regardless of the greg situation. I never liked that motherfucker.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The way you talk makes you look like a degenerate who can’t talk seriously and have arguments. You haven’t said one serious argument in this whole thing.
Lol dang you personally came at me over disliking Brandon? I mean ****, ok.

I’m not even arguing with you either by the way. I just express myself explicitly

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well even though this reply is likely on point, I still hate Brandon Harding regardless of the greg situation. I never liked that motherfucker.
Lol dang you personally came at me over disliking Brandon? I mean ****, ok.

I’m not even arguing with you either by the way. I just express myself explicitly
No hard feelings it’s just I was waiting to see your point of view but all I kept reading was insults left and right without anything behind it. I totally respect you dislike the guy. But outside of who he is and why you don’t like him, in this situation Greg gained ALOT more than he lost. If I was into Brandon shoes I would’ve felt used too being coached by someone who is as smart as Greg, not being here for me on a daily basis, gaining hundred of thousands of subscribers and views from me. He could’ve kept his mouth shut and just drop Greg though, sure!

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No hard feelings it’s just I was waiting to see your point of view but all I kept reading was insults left and right without anything behind it. I totally respect you dislike the guy. But outside of who he is and why you don’t like him, in this situation Greg gained ALOT more than he lost. If I was into Brandon shoes I would’ve felt used too being coached by someone who is as smart as Greg, not being here for me on a daily basis, gaining hundred of thousands of subscribers and views from me. He could’ve kept his mouth shut and just drop Greg though, sure!
Basically everyone you said is fair. Dude probly needed some extra focus, Greg gained regardless of being paid, Brandon just gets on my nerves. Ever since that first cycle where he like didn’t know what’s what. Just ridiculous
And yes I do talk like a degenerate sometimes! Lmao

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically everyone you said is fair. Dude probly needed some extra focus, Greg gained regardless of being paid, Brandon just gets on my nerves. Ever since that first cycle where he like didn’t know what’s what. Just ridiculous
I was the first one to just laugh at how stupid this cycle was and I called him ignorant as much as I could. He’s far from my favorite "bb" but I watch him just because he came from nowhere and hes getting in decent shapes and I’d like to see someone from 0 to ifbb pro but that’s about it. I can still totally see it wasn’t necessary to throw Greg under the bus like that

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think there is an element that Brandon did not explain the recipe book properly. I think greg had an okay system with the recipe book then a diet plan that was highly flexible. The problem was Brandon wants a coach who tells him what to eat. He doesn't want to be picking one meal from 50 options then having to work out with options from menu B etc. I get that this works for some people. Also it's **** that Greg has small print that states it's the clients responsibility to post update pics and tell him how they are feeling. It's his pirogative to do this but that would make me choose someone else off the bat. For the price he charges to have a disclaimer that basically says "I will never call you up and ask how your feeling" is utter crap. Same with the training feedback. Brandon said they trained together and he received pretty much no coaching. He new Greg wasn't a drill sergeant type guy but even Greg admits that he doesn't coach midset which again is just ludicrous. Greg said himself he will watch the set and then ask "what do you think you could have done differently? How fast were you moving on the eccentric portion of the lift?" I mean for **** sake he should at least be saying "slow down" "great rep" "let's see two more" etc. But even Greg says that he will wait until the set is over then ask if the client feels he worked hard enough then possibly suggest he could have done one or two more reps... THIS IS NOT DOING WHAT YOU ARE GETTING PAID TO DO GREG!! If I paid a guy even £30 as a personal trainer for one hour lifting session and the guy just said nothing whilst I cranked out my sets, asked me what I wanted to train instead of suggesting anything, then at the end of the hour said "you should probably have slowed some of that down and I feel that in three of those sets you could have done more reps. By the way here's a recipe book, your post workout meal can be any of the 20 meals on the list followed by a portion of random fruit listed on page 15" I would be like "refund please".

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there is an element that Brandon did not explain the recipe book properly. I think greg had an okay system with the recipe book then a diet plan that was highly flexible. The problem was Brandon wants a coach who tells him what to eat. He doesn't want to be picking one meal from 50 options then having to work out with options from menu B etc. I get that this works for some people. Also it's **** that Greg has small print that states it's the clients responsibility to post update pics and tell him how they are feeling. It's his pirogative to do this but that would make me choose someone else off the bat. For the price he charges to have a disclaimer that basically says "I will never call you up and ask how your feeling" is utter crap. Same with the training feedback. Brandon said they trained together and he received pretty much no coaching. He new Greg wasn't a drill sergeant type guy but even Greg admits that he doesn't coach midset which again is just ludicrous. Greg said himself he will watch the set and then ask "what do you think you could have done differently? How fast were you moving on the eccentric portion of the lift?" I mean for **** sake he should at least be saying "slow down" "great rep" "let's see two more" etc. But even Greg says that he will wait until the set is over then ask if the client feels he worked hard enough then possibly suggest he could have done one or two more reps... THIS IS NOT DOING WHAT YOU ARE GETTING PAID TO DO GREG!! If I paid a guy even £30 as a personal trainer for one hour lifting session and the guy just said nothing whilst I cranked out my sets, asked me what I wanted to train instead of suggesting anything, then at the end of the hour said "you should probably have slowed some of that down and I feel that in three of those sets you could have done more reps. By the way here's a recipe book, your post workout meal can be any of the 20 meals on the list followed by a portion of random fruit listed on page 15" I would be like "refund please".
So well explained. This is why Greg is a disappointment. You can’t charge 5000$ for 3 months and offer these service. Especially when you sell yourself as one of the most a knowledgeable guy on earth. And it hurts to see all that because I’ve been watching his videos since day 1.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incidentally I pretty much only ever listen to iron maiden, megadeth, Metallica, dream theatre and maybe a sprinkling of helloween and/or other 80s metal bands. Also love 80s pop music but not so much whilst I'm training lol.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So well explained. This is why Greg is a disappointment. You can’t charge 5000$ for 3 months and offer these service. Especially when you sell yourself as one of the most a knowledgeable guy on earth. And it hurts to see all that because I’ve been watching his videos since day 1.
Yeah I miss the days where Greg would make vids of non personal general information whilst hairless kittens climbed all over him.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Five finger death punch is where its at for heavy lifting for me. Classic rock for mild workouts when I just wanna tune out the terrible gym music. And on the secondary topic of this thread I feel as if both have tried to twist and distort facts to their advantage. Brandon seems to not do enough research before choosing coaches and finds an issue with every coach it seems. He also seems as if he wants to be coddled and have everything explicitly stated for him and not have to do any work choosing or calculating diet or "supplements". Greg on the other hand seems to just not be as personal with his clients as he should be sometimes, and not hands on at all in person. In the end I see Brandon as more of the dick purely because of his retaliation video which he rightly took down but also the really fake seeming apology video in response to it. All said though I don't think it will affect how much I watch either channel.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Black Label Society
Hellyeah
Pantera
The Black Dahlia Murder
Killswitch Engage
Lords of Acid
Public Enemy

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Greg has really latched onto the "Angry Manlet persona" his subs have encouraged, which I find annoying as fuk...I liked his delivery of 6+months ago. And some of his ideas are a bit broish. But I dont sub to his channel, or anyones for that matter, just cos I agree with them (always good to hear ideas that oppose your own). Harding was unprofessional, so I empathise with Greg a bit there.

Harding is ok, young and a bit naive but I like Alphalete :) He wants/needs a guru, someone like Haney Rambod. Rambod, unlike Greg, is a bit more subtle with his desire for $$.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 190526
You seem to be a little on the fence about BH, I'm not sure how you feel about him haha

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Carnivorecon couldn't agree with you more, used to enjoy him before he got banned from youtube, then once he came back he's just been too bitchy. Last straw though was gaining "20 pounds of pure muscle in 1 week"

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Carnivorecon couldn't agree with you more, used to enjoy him before he got banned from youtube, then once he came back he's just been too bitchy. Last straw though was gaining "20 pounds of pure muscle in 1 week"
I never liked him from the start, the way he ripped off Nick's strength and power's content and then tried to switch it round instead of just being decent and owning up. Not a nick fanboy by any means but the way he handled it was pure class and Kenny's way was pure trash, and the philion thing aswell, kenny is such a liar, what can you do with a liar, you can't ever take their word