Unanswered What would you guys add to this ?

Dm1988

Awards
Hey guys coming into my bulk season gonna run NPP and test is there another injectable that you guys think would work well / have good synergy with those ? I know more isn’t always better just looking to do the best I can

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys coming into my bulk season gonna run NPP and test is there another injectable that you guys think would work well / have good synergy with those ? I know more isn’t always better just looking to do the best I can
Have you ran those compounds before?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test, DHB and NPP was probably one of the best stacks I ever tried.

Just have to go low volume on the dhb injections, and do them with the test and npp in there. Like, daily instead of weekly. Or else it won’t heal right for a long time. DHB is a real animal.