what would cause a rash when i never had 1 before from test...?

deanjames8280

Awards
I'm an experienced user I have some integrity labs testosterone both cyp and enth..the liquid is clear for the Carrier oil I've never used a clear oil for a testosterone (always light pale yellow oil mand it's breaking my body out in rashes not terribly but in patches on my body (not face or neck) its like itchy hives..has anyone had any experience and what can maybe cause it from a clear oil..(ive taken testosterone for 12 years and never had a rash from it not once) and its def the gear doing it i got the rash the next day after i injected about a month ago..any answers would help THANKS!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm an experienced user I have some integrity labs testosterone both cyp and enth..the liquid is clear for the Carrier oil I've never used a clear oil for a testosterone (always light pale yellow oil mand it's breaking my body out in rashes not terribly but in patches on my body (not face or neck) its like itchy hives..has anyone had any experience and what can maybe cause it from a clear oil..(ive taken testosterone for 12 years and never had a rash from it not once) and its def the gear doing it i got the rash the next day after i injected about a month ago..any answers would help THANKS!!!
You posted about this recently, right?

Is it in random parts of the body?

No connection at all to nearness of pin spot?

deanjames8280

Awards
random parts of the body..and none near the injection spots..its very weird...

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My guess is that they used PG or MCT. Is it thick, or like water?

deanjames8280

Awards
is PG or MCT know to cause rashes?its like a normal carrier oil just clear..not watery

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
is PG or MCT know to cause rashes?its like a normal carrier oil just clear..not watery
Then it would be MCT. Very unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. PG allergies are fairly common. Any chance you're using HCG? Anything else changed in your environment or with your intake of pills/injectables?

deanjames8280

Awards
nope..no change in anything..its def the gear causing it..whatever the clear oil is ...is whats causing it...thanks for the help tho

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
nope..no change in anything..its def the gear causing it..whatever the clear oil is ...is whats causing it...thanks for the help tho
I'm assuming you'd know if you are allergic to coconut. There really aren't any other clear oils that would be used. There's no ingredients listed on the bottle?

deanjames8280

Awards
as a matter a fact i have ..with your whore mother...but it was a secret...until now

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as a matter a fact i have ..with your whore mother...but it was a secret...until now
bro, I love my mother dearly but she’s 78 and clinically obese. If your letting her wank you off with a hand full of stinging nettles you’ve got bigger problems than a rash.....

deanjames8280

Awards
im not your "bro" and the fact that yoy use the term "bro" shows me you are a moron..but your mommy is still a good wrinkled whore

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I thought the urtication thing was pretty funny! He’s just yankin’ your chain.

I think you were who I told this to previously, but I continued using the Integrity stuff up because the rashes never seemed to worsen, or even happen every shot. But they also seemed to be local to the shot specifically.

If it was me, I would do another shot. If it gets worse, or if it’s just too unbearable, toss it. Otherwise, my cheap ass would ride it out.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro, I love my mother dearly but she’s 78 and clinically obese. If your letting her wank you off with a hand full of stinging nettles you’ve got bigger problems than a rash.....
Lol I’m gonna let this guy handle things from now on.