Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

What would be helpful for repairing an injury

The best thing for injuries is physical therapy & corrective excercises. Don't turn to drugs for repair. Barking up the wrong tree, no matter how tempting it is.

But of course, yes HGH will help a bit. It's not magic though. What you want to do is get a good physical therapist, do planks and side planks a lot. Side planks are especially important when you have a bad back.
 
Yes I'v done a lot of physical therapy! why I asked was, I was in a bad car accident that broke my neck in 2 places. So I Was wondering because I know now have I have really bad low T if that would've made it harder for me to heal correctly! I'm Just seeking anything , any advice so I can get my life back!!!
 
Yes I'v done a lot of physical therapy! why I asked was, I was in a bad car accident that broke my neck in 2 places. So I Was wondering because I know now have I have really bad low T if that would've made it harder for me to heal correctly! I'm Just seeking anything to help heal or any advice so I can get my life back!!!
 
Low test definitely won't help the problems :( High test is even worse as it will inhibit collagen synthesis. Are you thinking of joining an anti-aging clinic? How old are you?
 
I will talk to my Endocrinologist next time I'm in. I just turned 40. The car accident was several years back but as I'm told "a life time of problems". But I don't want to settle with that! I just heard of athletes having hip replacements and different major things. Then they have extra help with a speedier recovery and getting back to a good life!
 
Talk to your endo, get testing done- NOT just testosterone (ie thyroid, CBC, etc) Also, look at supplementing Cissus, vit D, boron, and calcium/magnesium. My brother races MX and always is breaking something. I had him on this combo for his last broken collar bone and the docs couldn't believe how fast he was healing. He ended up with a full recovery 3 weeks faster than the last two times.

Also, as Gutterpump said, don't neglect proper PT- which it doesn't sound like you have, but make sure you are doing what you can from a physical level.
 
I will talk to my Endocrinologist next time I'm in. I just turned 40. The car accident was several years back but as I'm told "a life time of problems". But I don't want to settle with that! I just heard of athletes having hip replacements and different major things. Then they have extra help with a speedier recovery and getting back to a good life!


Athletes have access to some of the best rehabilitation centers and typically go several days per week, which would cost the regular person an exorbitant amount of money.

I've recently just sprung a lot of money for similar treatment at a sports therapy clinic, and now I can see how quickly it's possible to recover from injuries and/or train through injuries (while receiving care but ALSO doing things daily from home). It's very expensive and a TON of work, but possible I believe.

HGH might be an option for you due to your age as well, but it will be expensive even with a script.
 
Back
Top