What would be easier on lipids-Stacking Sarms or Dmz

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So we all know methylated designer steroids such as DMZ are notorious for tanking lipids, especially HDL. By the same token, I just read in William Llewellyn’s book “Anabolics” that during a study of participants taking only a 1mg daily dose of LGD given over a 3 week time period the average HDL decrease was a striking decline of near 40 percent! This is especially alarming when you consider the average anabolic user takes a typical dosage of LGD of 10 to 20 mg a day and many believe Sarms are less “bad” for your health! Combine that with the fact often time Sarms users stack multiple Sarms simultaneously and well you get the picture. My question for this thread is what do you think would be more damaging to lipids, a user running say 3 short four week cycles of methylated DMZ solo cycles a year (which means the user would have an effective total “on cycle” time of 12 weeks a year) or if a user stacked say 2 or 3 Sarms such as LGD 4033, Rad 140, and YK 11 for two eight week cycles a year (for an effective total “on cycle” time of 16 weeks weeks a year)? I would imagine gains might be impressive for both cycles (and perhaps even similar though that is debatable ), but am asking from a pure health perspective which would you believe would be less detrimental to cardiovascular health long term to the user?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump. Anyone with an opinion on this?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If they are both bad for your lipids. Do whichever on will give you the most gains in the least amount of time so you can return to baseline. (Run DMZ)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If they are both bad for your lipids. Do whichever on will give you the most gains in the least amount of time so you can return to baseline. (Run DMZ)
Ya man, that is what I was leaning toward (the DMZ). Horrible on lipids, but don’t have to be on cyle as long and get even better gains! Unfortunatly I first have to get rid of 2 cycles worth of andro “lightweight” **** I stocked up on when I was new and an eager beaver (also afraid of methylated runs at the time). Could always just run the andro with DMZ to get rid of it.