What will 60mg Epistane do to my TRT bloodwork readings?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
greetings,

I just switched to Testopel (14 pellets) from Androgel 162% because of low T (215). Two times during the year, I do a cycle of Epistane. This recent switch has placed a bloodwork test by my doctor in the middle of my cycle, at the end of the month.

Here is my question: If I continue to take the Epistane, how will this affect my test results with the Testopel? Lower? Higher? Wont affect the Test readings at all?

I don't want to screw up the results and see if the Testopel is better for me.

thanks in advance!

M

mercsme

Awards
Very interested to hear about this too. I am also running Epi/TR3ST and on Androgel 1.62. Presa curious, do you do any PCT after your cycle ? Are the testopel pellets working better for you? Thanks

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I am only into day five of the pellets, and my A$$ still hurts. I had good luck on Testim(770's), but didn't like the smell. I tried the Andro 1.62, but for some reason my skin didn't absorb it, and my T dropped all the way down to 215 while on it for six months. I get checked again at the end of the month for the pellets. Im probably going to cease the Epi next week, just to be on the safe side because I really need to know if this "pain" of the pellets is worth it.

Cheers!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They run labs on far more than just test.

First of all, your E2 will be in the toilet. Estrogen completely crushed.

Sencondly, your lipid profile will be highly skewed.

Any no mercsme, you wouldn't do PCT if you're already on test.... PCT is to restart your natural test production..which is why you're on TRT to begin with. I think a LOT more research is needed before touching any of this stuff.

M

mercsme

Awards
Thanks Gutterpump, I am learning. Mercsme

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gutterpump, I am learning. Mercsme
I'm curious. ....what did you end up doing and have you had lab work done? Thanks. ..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Way late but... free test will be high so they will know something is throwing those numbers off.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Way late but... free test will be high so they will know something is throwing those numbers off.
Yes, sir. I was curious after a month if he had figured out how to manipulate his numbers a little more....seeing what strategy he used....I'm 35 now and all of the sudden knowing how to spike, or not your T and E and ratios and whatnot now seems wise to me....Thank you!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were the OP, I would have just cancelled the bloodwork and set a new date. I'd simply tell my doctor that I had to travel. My doctors never hold me to a specific date for labs. It's not like they can force you.

Or I'd just stop taking the epi for a few weeks and then start again after. It's not like you're interrupting a long cycle of injectibles, nor is PCT required, so you can easily stop/start anytime.